KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » yoda, mace, koon, fisto and obi vs ragnos and sadow

yoda, mace, koon, fisto and obi vs ragnos and sadow
Started by: sasee tiin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sasee tiin

yoda, mace, koon, fisto and obi vs ragnos and sadow

we are in a large, empty room. In the end of the room, there is a little girl, scared to death of what she see: two ancient sith lords, Naga sadow and marka ragnos, walking slowly towards her. She know they will kill her!
all of a sudden five Jedi's is jumping down from the roof. She is put in a place where she is safe, at least until the Jedis perhaps have been defeated.
just in time, Mace Windu, Yoda, Plo koon, obi wan and kit fisto (all ROTS) have come to defend her.

Will they manage to stop the two evil siths??

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:53 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

hmmmmm, i have to admit i'm a marka ragnos and naga sadow fan boy..... but i think they'd lose.

i don't know much about plo koon and kit fisto. obi wan isn't very strong in comparison to naga, and certainly no where near marka - but there's strength and numbers and although mace and yoda are not on par with marka and naga - but with the addition of mace and yoda, i think naga and marka would go down.

here's what i see:

yoda, plo koon, and kit fisto vs ragnos to hold him at bay
mace and obi wan vs naga and kill naga, then they join yoda, plo koon and kit fisto against ragnos. ragnos is overwhelmed by the sheer numbers.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

overkill

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

5 vs 2....

When only 2 of those 5 are worth fighting against?

We all know what Dooku did against Obi in Rots. Ragnos could surely do it with 3 of them, if not then with Naga his help they would do it. I don't really think it would take them all that long and then its just Yoda and Mace against those two. Only one that has a chance of surviving is Yoda, but he won't.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chewbacca II

i reckon koon, obi and mace would occupy naga, yo da and kit would take down ragnos, but kit would die in the process and koon might asweel then it'd be obi, mace & yoda (3 of the most powerful jedi in rots) all against ragnos, he'd go down, kicking and screaming but he would go down

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:04 PM
Click here to Send chewbacca II a Private Message Find more posts by chewbacca II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

agree, it would be pretty even...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote