KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Make up your own smallville episode!

Make up your own smallville episode!
Started by: missLang26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SupezM'

Clark is sent to the future, somehow ends up going to Metropolis and hears about this Hero that dons a cape and saves people's lives.

Clark is inspired by these acts of heroism and is glad there is someone in the future that cares as much about human life as his own. Little does he know that the hero is himself because he dosnt know yet that he can fly and also has no intentions of wearing a costume and running around saving people.

They could work it so that Clark is so inspired by himself and dosnt know it, that he himself is the reason for becoming Superman. <3

Learns that Lex is even more ruthless in the future, thus widening the gap between the two friends. In some wierd time time circle paradox, Clark going into the future has effect on him becoming Superman and Lex becoming his arch nemesis. smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:15 AM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SupezM'
Clark is sent to the future, somehow ends up going to Metropolis and hears about this Hero that dons a cape and saves people's lives.

Clark is inspired by these acts of heroism and is glad there is someone in the future that cares as much about human life as his own. Little does he know that the hero is himself because he dosnt know yet that he can fly and also has no intentions of wearing a costume and running around saving people.

They could work it so that Clark is so inspired by himself and dosnt know it, that he himself is the reason for becoming Superman. <3

Learns that Lex is even more ruthless in the future, thus widening the gap between the two friends. In some wierd time time circle paradox, Clark going into the future has effect on him becoming Superman and Lex becoming his arch nemesis. smile

Sounds cool

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 01:33 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

How can that be possible??? Think about it. That reality of Clark's future can only happen if Clark was to become Superman without inspiration from his future self. If Clark's future as Superman was dependant on inspiration from his future self after travelling into the future, he'd have to become Superman for some other reason first. Clark would be changing the reasons he becomes Superman if he was to go into the future, because the events would've already taken place in that future reality, long before early-Clark gets to see it. Confused? Good.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 05:24 PM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Learns that Lex is even more ruthless in the future, thus widening the gap between the two friends. In some wierd time time circle paradox, Clark going into the future has effect on him becoming Superman and Lex becoming his arch nemesis.

That's a gay reason by the way, and what I said above equally applies to what you say here. The future is already going to happen this way, otherwise Clark's future wouldn't be like that for him to see. So, explain to me how time travel into the future makes the future?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 05:29 PM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupezM'

Notice the word "Paradox".

Time travel in and of itself is an enigma.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:01 PM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry, but that explanation isn't good enough. Please try again.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:49 PM
SupezM'

Didn't know I was shooting for an academy award.

Title of the thread was "Make up your own smallville episde", considering the writers have free reign of the smallville universe they could pretty much do what they please. I was just giving a basis for an episode, the writers can come up with their own way of how it works.

But taking into account that you didnt post an idea of your own it has come to my attention that your imagination must be lax and your only skills involve reading other peoples ideas and adding your own idiotic remarks.

Troll elsewhere.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:42 AM
NoFate007

I would just like to see some sort of change happen. Whether that would be the introduction to a future Superman villain like Livewire or Parasite, or him donning the suit, or another cameo from someone like Green Arrow or Green Lantern, I just want something cool to happen again. They've had some good episodes recently but then you get some like Tomb which were just like the old ones basically - take some sort of premise that has nothing to do with Superman in the future and throw it together in a weird way. That episode was too much like the first or second seasons that just had some meteor freak.

I want to see Clark kick some ass. I want to see him do a Superman act.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 04:43 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

SuperTed, the answer wasn't good enough because you didn't and still don't answer the question I put to you. Slightly rephrased, it was, how can time travel into a future, be the reason the same future happens? It's not logical.

Yeah, I've read what you said - it just looks to me like you're avoiding the point I brought up and instead, favour saying (again, I rephrase it, so that people can understand - learn plain English while you're at it), "well it's only a TV show and you must suspend disbelief to enjoy it" blah blah. You're addressing my point in a context which is evasive.

Try again.

How can I be a troll for questioning your story? It clearly has plot-holes in it (as I pointed out) and doesn't add up. What in part makes a great story is no-plot-hole. I do hope you understand this. This is an open forum and thus, any stories given in here can be analysed and evaluated in the way I have done with yours.

Did you throw your papers in your teacher's face at school when you got a bad mark? Grow up and answer the question like an adult, instead of being an evasive tantrum throwing child.

OR, go to a forum that isn't an open one. Oh and by the way, you're the idiot for blindly guessing what skills an "unknown" on the internet has at his disposal. Figuratively speaking, as everyone can clearly see, I fart you out all over the web. "Learn to respect" others here or you will get disrespected in return.

Knucklehead.

Edit: Maybe if your idea was better thought out, you'd have better explained it to cover up any 'plot-holes' or re-written parts (like the whole travelling in time bit). Then you wouldn't get your silly (,unimaginative, done many times before (Back to the Future anybody?)) story critizised.

Last edited by Whos_Pete on Mar 13th, 2006 at 05:30 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:20 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

How about its a dream, end of story =)

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:26 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

He had to be told, Marth - the arrogance of some people is unbelievable! no expression

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 04:58 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

probably my fav episode was when that guy saw people on how they died, like lana all old and shiet (but who was that old guy next to her) And how clark was never going to die ! OOOOOOOOOO nice with the superman cape and all

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 08:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupezM'

Let me state again for obviously your comprehension is impaired.

I was posting a basic plot scenario not writing the script, of course there are holes I didnt go into detail that's not the focus of my post. They've gone into the past plenty of times in the Smallville story, into the future would be a pleasant shift.

"Figuratively speaking, as everyone can clearly see, I fart you out all over the web. "Learn to respect" others here or you will get disrespected in return."

Fine use of a dictionary, only your regaling your skills in literary jargon on a Smallville forum not a main stream philosophical web site.

Get off your high horse, sad that you feel the need to awe us with your mastery of the english language. Any kid that sat through English 101 could tote their skills onto a forum where really no one cares.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 11:51 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever, SuperTed. Just make sure the next time you think of an "original" story, make damn sure you pick one that makes sense.

Though, Much appreciated that you noted my mastery with the English language and felt it necessary to remind me. I got a C grade in English, by the way (edit-start// not A-level, I don't have any - I'm talking about GCSEs here (anyone in the states know what those are? Probably not because everything that happens outside your country is irrelevant)//edit-end) . I'm living proof grades mean JACK sh...

Everything I said about respect still stands.

Last edited by Whos_Pete on Mar 14th, 2006 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 11:57 PM
SupezM'

I have no respect for someone as arrogant as yourself. Reading a dictionary wont get you far in life. Judgeing by your twisted need to flaunt on a public forum you must be a nice person to be around, here's a word you've probably already stocked into your repertoire.. Sarcasm.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 12:04 AM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny that, I'd say you are equally coming across arrogant. Unlike you, my arrogance isn't genuine. I don't read dictionaries either. I barely ever need to use them.

Note: I do like the fact you recognise me in the ways you state. *blush*

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 12:33 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SupezM'
I have no respect for someone as arrogant as yourself. Reading a dictionary wont get you far in life. Judgeing by your twisted need to flaunt on a public forum you must be a nice person to be around, here's a word you've probably already stocked into your repertoire.. Sarcasm.

lol laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 12:33 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupezM'

Arrogant? Hardly. I've met several people such as yourself, always feeling the need to add their comments in a negative fashion. Even though the objective of the thread was for simple opinions and thoughts, not an article on the theories of time travel.

As I can see you are always up for an argument, wanting to test your mental caliber, must be an addiction. Like a moth drawn to the flame you cant help it, I understand. Im done doing the cyber waltz with the likes of you. Good luck.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 12:48 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Just let him be Supez, he will beat you up via Cyberspace! or maybe hes one of those emo kids...that cut themselves...and listens to hawthorn heights while screaming with his face down in a pillow every night

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 03:27 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

SuperTed, you really can't comment on me personally, as I've given you nothing but a few samples of my endless text. If you aren't arrogant, you're clearly ignorant. Ignorance and arrogance are closely related though.

There's no flame coming from me. You might want to look a little closer to home. I'm just responding to your need to cause trouble on this forum. My responce is the voice of reason. Yours is the voice of a 'tard.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 06:11 AM