KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Make up your own smallville episode!

Make up your own smallville episode!
Started by: missLang26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
May-la-laCK

ok stop its just a show it doesnt have to make to sense. like how can superman go around the earth to go back in time to save lois? he cant but in the movie they made it like cause its movie anything can happen. so why cant it be like that in smallville? i would have think it wouldnt have done anything. so how do you explain that so just stop cause its just show and it was a pretty good idea i would want to see that one.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 09:02 AM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jenny, there's a difference from doing fantastical things like what you describe (flying around the earth to reverse time), and going into the future, seeing the future, going back in time, and changing the future into a future that's already there. WTF!?

THAT IS A MAJOR COCKUP IN STORY TELLING. SuperTed made a MAJOR COCKUP with his premise, whether he denies it or he doesn't.

Why should I get attacked and flamed for pointing it out? (rhetorical question)

Last edited by Whos_Pete on Mar 15th, 2006 at 11:19 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:15 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Because you are from the united kingdom

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 03:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupezM'

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
SuperTed, you really can't comment on me personally, as I've given you nothing but a few samples of my endless text. If you aren't arrogant, you're clearly ignorant. Ignorance and arrogance are closely related though.

There's no flame coming from me. You might want to look a little closer to home. I'm just responding to your need to cause trouble on this forum. My responce is the voice of reason. Yours is the voice of a 'tard.

Six years later and reading through past posts I come across this one, I see the troll has been restricted. Fancy that.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:50 PM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighter332
Jake Skywalker

i miss smallville.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:40 PM
Lighter332 is currently offline Click here to Send Lighter332 a Private Message Find more posts by Lighter332 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote