KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » 2046

Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony/2046.html

Looks like it could be pretty damn good. It's released in theatres at August 5th.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:54 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw it at the beginning of the year, it's an interesting film to see. Kar Wai Wong is an excellent director, As Tears Go By, Chungking Express, In The Mood For Love are some good films by the director.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:19 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aphina

The chungking express was a great film. I loved the cinematography of the whole thing. Which story did you like better the first or the second?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:18 PM
Aphina is currently offline Click here to Send Aphina a Private Message Find more posts by Aphina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

So I just got done watching 2046 and I thought it was amazing. Everything was done very well. No complaints at all.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:48 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solo
So I just got done watching 2046 and I thought it was amazing. Everything was done very well. No complaints at all.

I agree, I completely loved the movie, I was exceptionally pleased by Tony Leung I had only seen him act in Ying Xiong before and didn't think much of him, my opinion radically changed after 2046.

I want to see In the Mood for Love now.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:56 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Originally posted by Eis
I agree, I completely loved the movie, I was exceptionally pleased by Tony Leung I had only seen him act in Ying Xiong before and didn't think much of him, my opinion radically changed after 2046.

I want to see In the Mood for Love now.

Definitely, Leung did a superb job. Yeah, In the Mood for Love sounds promising. What seems rather strange is the cast for My Blueberry Nights.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:10 PM
Eis
androgynous mind

Definitely, Leung did a superb job. Yeah, In the Mood for Love sounds promising. What seems rather strange is the cast for My Blueberry Nights.

Yes it does seem rather odd but I'm a fan of Weisz and Portman, hopefully it will be good. Do you know what it will be about?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 07:20 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

"A young woman works in several restaurant settings and learns of the trials and tribulations of true love." - Wikipedia

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 11:05 PM
Eis
androgynous mind

"A young woman works in several restaurant settings and learns of the trials and tribulations of true love." - Wikipedia

Hmm... Oh well with Kar Wai Wong directing/writing it, can't be that bad... "The Lady from Shanghai" appeals me more though, I've been trying to find the book like crazy, but I can't seem to find it. But yeah, Nicole Kidman? ...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 07:50 AM