KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terry Borgard vs. Scorpion

Terry Borgard vs. Scorpion
Started by: dvampire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

He wouldn't be able to kill Raiden, lol.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 09:55 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ah the games versus forums.. where the battles are rarely 'matched', the tears flow, and the fanboy hate machine is at full throttle..

typical versus forum thread : "omigawrd, jedah vs sonic".. and then people bother debating it XD

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 10:23 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Terry isn't taken the entire the MKverse. Forget that.

My debate with Evil Ryu made me forget about characters like Taven and Onaga.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 03:02 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Terry Bogard beats the hell out of the MK universe.
You're out of your godamned mind.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 03:09 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by JacopeX
You're out of your godamned mind.

Did you not see my last post or did you just wanted to make an ass out of yourself?

sig by ScreamPaste

Last edited by Sin_Volvagia on Nov 29th, 2009 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:27 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Evil Ryu
By reminding him that he is kof 2k3 Terry and not anime Terry.

Scorpion stomps. He is a bloodthirsty revenge fueled ninja specter from the depths of hell for crying out loud. Besides his killing techniques and weapons, he can also use teleportation and illusions, but more importantly, he is a flame user who actually HAS proved he can quickly incinerate people with his flames like he did with the original Sub Zero. In his MK4 ending, he actually lifted Quan Chi with telekinesis and made him explode with a single energy ball.

Also, the MK universe is filled with mutants, half man half dragon monsters, killing machines, reptilian abominations, sorcerers, gods, demos, zombies, etc. Terry would get his ass kicked on a daily basis there.

Toasty.
Ditto. MK verse is quite powerful, they just happen to put out lame games so the characters get underrated.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:45 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by I-Drop
Ditto. MK verse is quite powerful, they just happen to put out lame games so the characters get underrated.

Not just underrated; butchered. Just look at Liu Kang, Sonya, Kano, Shang Tsung, and Kintaro.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 10:36 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Tsung is awesome though (more-so than most of the other MK villains IMO), and Sonya (although not one of my top favorites) is pretty classic as well.

edit:

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
ah the games versus forums.. where the battles are rarely 'matched', the tears flow, and the fanboy hate machine is at full throttle..

typical versus forum thread : "omigawrd, jedah vs sonic".. and then people bother debating it XD

I know right?

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 5th, 2009 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 01:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!
Terry: GETOUTTAHERE!

terry goes down hard. MK universe is too powerful and they are practically freaks. i doubt terry can rip someone's spine out and wipe his ass with it like scorpion does.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 11:40 AM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Not just underrated; butchered. Just look at Liu Kang
Well he just sucks. Horrible, generic character no matter how good or bad the game is. The only original MK character that wasn't an instant classic.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 07:36 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It's Liu Lame, remember?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:25 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud I'll never forget

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 03:54 AM
Bro SMASH

Well he just sucks. Horrible, generic character no matter how good or bad the game is. The only original MK character that wasn't an instant classic.

You don't have to keep repeating yourself. We all know how you feel about Liu Kang.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 04:10 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

You meant "about Liu Lame". &that was for any new posters who might show up smile They have to know too.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 6th, 2009 at 08:51 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 08:38 AM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

so has I-drop always been a hater? confused
i've looked at some older threads and he's been the same for a couple of years now. that's some consistency! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:10 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Hell Lancer
Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!
Terry: GETOUTTAHERE!

terry goes down hard. MK universe is too powerful and they are practically freaks. i doubt terry can rip someone's spine out and wipe his ass with it like scorpion does.

Terry moves faster than Scorpion and 1 Hit KO'd a character that would wipe the floor with Goro. Terry has beaten many opponents including Geese and Krauser. Scorpion only killed Sub-zero and got beat by two Oni. Hell, he can't even stop Quan Chi without sending him to the Netherrealm.

Terry can't rip out someone's spine? Won't matter if he can take out armed soldiers and KO top-class fighters with one Power Geyser.

Sure he was still lame before but at least he didn't become a zombie for no good reason and with an even more annoying battle cry.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:51 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
so has I-drop always been a hater? confused
i've looked at some older threads and he's been the same for a couple of years now. that's some consistency! laughing out loud
Don't mess w/perfection. I only do it when horrible characters are mentioned nowadays tho. You seem familiar. Were you on KMC w/another name b4?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:21 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hell, he can't even stop Quan Chi without sending him to the Netherrealm.

And how do you know that? Not saying he would beat Terry, but Scorpion still knocked the tar out of Quan Chi and sent him on the run in the Netherrealm, so that counts for something too as far as feats go. Those two Oni (who Deception Scorpion would beat single-handedly due to having his power amped by the Elder Gods) were the only reason that coward sorcerer still lived.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 12:57 AM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Don't mess w/perfection. I only do it when horrible characters are mentioned nowadays tho. You seem familiar. Were you on KMC w/another name b4?

i just joined a few weeks back. i've just look at old fighting game threads and seen you in all of 'em big grin
and don't worry, i have no intention of messing with you, oh smart one!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 11:07 AM
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And how do you know that? Not saying he would beat Terry, but Scorpion still knocked the tar out of Quan Chi and sent him on the run in the Netherrealm, so that counts for something too as far as feats go. Those two Oni (who Deception Scorpion would beat single-handedly due to having his power amped by the Elder Gods) were the only reason that coward sorcerer still lived.

That was unfair advantage. Quan Chi couldn't even use his magic in the Netherrealm. Of course, he needed the two Oni to even live. If this were some other location, Quan Chi would put Scorpion's head on a pike.

Also, Scorpion wasn't amped until Deception. Before that, Drahmin and Moloch threw his ass into the soulnado (which should've been his end).

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 06:41 PM