KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth sidious, darth maul and count dooku vs legions of the undead

Darth sidious, darth maul and count dooku vs legions of the undead
Started by: Darth_Rankkor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Darth sidious, darth maul and count dooku vs legions of the undead

(as in 2003 Dawn of the dead)...

Of course they have their dark side powers and lightsabres, but the question is, how long could they hold?

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

At least undead poeple can get killed...(behead them and such things). So I'd say that everyone of the Sith Lords can kill a legion of undead creatures alone.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Yes, I know, but could they hold? That's the question

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

They would simply kill everything getting close to them in seconds. Even if you throw millions of undead freaks at the place the Sith will still own them. It's just millions of brainless idiots with no special powers vs 3 dudes that can tear down entire buildings with their force powers and cut through everything with their lightsabers.
I won't even call this a fight. That would be splatter action with Sith singlehandly destoying legions of zombies while they do some bodycount contest.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Bodycount contest? nice thought hehehehehhe didn't remember that one

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:46 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
They would simply kill everything getting close to them in seconds. Even if you throw millions of undead freaks at the place the Sith will still own them. It's just millions of brainless idiots with no special powers vs 3 dudes that can tear down entire buildings with their force powers and cut through everything with their lightsabers.
I won't even call this a fight. That would be splatter action with Sith singlehandly destoying legions of zombies while they do some bodycount contest.

Absolutely right.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

The Sith have powers over the weak-minded. They wouldn't even HAVE to fight. They could just use their mind tricks to make the undead kill each other while they sat and watched.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

hate to burst your bubble darth l dipsit but that wouldn't work here. the undead in dawn of the dead the remake and george romero's undead series are fearless, relentless, don't feel pain and have no reasoning power or display any intelligence at all.

the only thing they do have is hightened strength, if they bite their victim their victim will eventually die and become one of them and they have an intense need to feed on the living.

depends how many undead here, if you're saying the entire population which is millions upon millions of people? is it flat ground? if so i'd say eventually they'd tire out and die. but if they have places where they can play out tactics, they could win easily.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Yes, I know, but could they hold? That's the question

i know i'm gonna get flamed for this but. i agree the sith here, each can kill many undead, thousands even.

but i think eventually they'd fatigue and succumb if millions of undead were swarming them. i say this cause most force attacks here would be useless here, ie force choke or lightning. cause of that sidious here be the weakest link IMO

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Sidious is still strong enough to defend himself. They may not have to use the Force a whole lot and could use it later to rejuvenate themselves.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:15 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

that's quite possible trap, just a thread is kinda boring when all one sided imo wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:48 AM