KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Revan & NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Nihilus & Exar Kun (Revised)

Which would happen?
This poll is closed.
NJO Luke Skywalker and Darth Revan win 3 100.00%
Darth Revan dies, but Luke comes through 0 0%
NJO Luke Skywalker dies, but Darth Revan comes through 0 0%
Darth Nihilus and Exar Kun win 0 0%
Exar Kun dies, but Darth Nihilus comes through 0 0%
Darth Nihilus dies, but Exar comes through 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Revan & NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Nihilus & Exar Kun (Revised)
Started by: Darth Plagues

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Plagues

Warning Darth Revan & NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Nihilus & Exar Kun (Revised)

Aboard Nihilus's personal Star Cruiser the darkened bridge was lite with the swirling light of the scarlet blades of Revan and Nihilus's lightsabers. Both masks stared at each other, but Revan's hides his true emotion. He was weakening...Nihilus was draining his power with every passing second. Nihilus made a swing at Revan's head in a downward motion, but Revan caught it with his own blade and held it there in a locked position. Both Dark Lords were struggling testing their physical strength, but finally Revan collapsed falling backwards onto floor. His lightsaber closed down in mid motion, Revan knew he was going to die. Laughing Nihilus took about two steps back, while raising his lightsaber above his head. Revan closed his eyes expecting too hear the lightsaber roar through the air to make its finale death blow, but something else came entirely. "Get away from him." A voice strictly demanded. Abruptly Revan opened his eyes and traced where the voice came. Nihilus raised his head and found sight of a silhouetted figure...A Jedi!...he extended his hand and a great storm of lightening flew from his finger tips. But the lighting never made it to its target. A hand appeared from under the dark cloak of the silhouette and stopped the lightening in its place. With a flick of the wrist the lightening flew back and struck Nihilus in the chest knocking him on the ground and sliding his body back about four meters. The silhouette started walking forward and as it did so Revan felt energy slowly start to return to his body. Two hands came out of the cloak and removed the dark hood. "Who...are you?"
"I'm Luke Skywalker." Luke retrieved his lightsaber from his belt and ignited the emerald blade. Revan slowly started getting up and across the dark room Nihilus was doing the same. Luke joined Revan at his side. "We can take him together." But another dark presence is added to the room. Nihilus starts to laugh. Exar Kun jumps down from the ceiling with his sapphire double-bladed lightsaber ignited..."I don't think so."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Nihilus and Exar win, none of them die. Hell Exar doesn't even fight

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

The first one I created just had Revan and NJO Luke fight Nihilus, but someone said Nihilius would die to easly, so I changed it...I knew I shouldn't have done that wink....There are two versions out there for anyone who thinks this is too much, but this is one for someone who thinks the other is two less...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Luke and Revan are too powerful for any pair.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:11 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Hey.... I did not say "easily"...I just said that NJO Luke and Revan together can take Nihilus. He needs time to drain the force from people and he has to drain a lot before Revan and NJO Luke go down so they would probably finish him before he can drain all their powers.

Throwing Exar in makes that fight more imbalanced than it was before.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Hey.... I did not say "easily"...I just said that NJO Luke and Revan together can take Nihilus. He needs time to drain the force from people and he has to drain a lot before Revan and NJO Luke go down so they would probably finish him before he can drain all their powers.

Throwing Exar in makes that fight more imbalanced than it was before.

How do you know? He could have done it in seconds... Maybe it took hours, maybe he just had to blink.

We don't know, we know Nihilus faced Jedi before and they all died under his power, he defeated Kreia easily after just walking up to her, and I think Kreia would have noticed if he started draining her power sooner then that.

He probably didn't take all that long to learn. And he doesn't need to drain all their powers. Maybe he doesn't need to drain them to dead, as soon as he has a lot of their power he will win.

Throw in Exar and Nihilus will win even if it would take him a minute or so, becuase there is just no way Revan and Luke even together could defeat Exar in less then a minute

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

(Just a thought) Luke before boarding Nihilus's ship, just creates a blackhole and sucks the ship into oblivion.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
Darth Plagues

But Luke wanted to save Revan...so thats a different story. confused

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:25 PM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
How do you know? He could have done it in seconds... Maybe it took hours, maybe he just had to blink.

Well...as long as we don't have any other information I have to assume that the amount of time needed to drain someones power depends on how much power they have.
There is some situation in a EU novel called "The crystal star" (or something like that) where Luke loses his force powers slowly because he is getting cut off from the force by a nearby planet. He runs around there for around a week and still can use the force while some people can't even turn on their lightsabers with force use when they are at the place for less than an hour.

So I'd say even if Nihilus can drain "normal" Jedi within seconds he would need minutes or hours to drain Revan or Luke.

quote:

He probably didn't take all that long to learn. And he doesn't need to drain all their powers. Maybe he doesn't need to drain them to dead, as soon as he has a lot of their power he will win.

Can he use the powers he drained ? Even if so...when Revan and Luke jump at him he probably won't have enough time to drain their powers.

quote:

Throw in Exar and Nihilus will win even if it would take him a minute or so, becuase there is just no way Revan and Luke even together could defeat Exar in less then a minute

Yes. No doubt here.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Revan and NJO Luke are probably two of the few most masterful jedi/sith warriors. Luke is known as the best jedi. Revan is sometimes even called the best sith. Exar Kun is strong but Revan could take him on alone then Revan and Luke destroy Darth Nihilus.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Nihilus won't be able to use his power as often, because he'll be at risk of getting hit by either Luke and Revan.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:07 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

So? He sucks the force away from them, and they cut their dicks off because they now can't use their lightsabers as well.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

I know the Exile had the ability to pull in the Force, so Nihilus coudn't use his power on him, but it is possible to learn this power? Maybe Luke knowing of the Dark Lord's power found away to protect himself, or maybe a weakness to exploit in battle. If Nihilus is constantly fighting somthing is he able to access this power?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:36 PM
Darth Plagues

A good weakness that could be used is ysalamiri. For those who don't know what these creatures are- Indigenous to the planet Myrkr, these small, salamander creatures have the ability to push back the Force...basically takes the Force away from everything in that area. If Luke perhaps wore one on back, this would unable anyone in the room to access the Force, therefore every one would have to rely on basic fencing skills. Darth Revan we know was a great fencer without the Force, and Luke Skywalker learned to use the lightsaber, before he could access the Force. This would only leave Exar Kun as a threat, because Nihilus would starve...

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Darth Plagues on Jun 12th, 2005 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:49 PM