KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Debate 3 - Will we ever see Sirius again?

Debate 3 - Will we ever see Sirius again?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

We will find out about whats behind the veil later. It could have sucked Harry in, Nida.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:58 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

lupin actually might die in the next two books...... remember wormtails silver hand, silver kills wherewolves. its a huge givaway that lupin might die by his freinds own hand. and i really like that painting idea but where would they find a painting of sirius. and about the catch phrase thing, the fat lady said alot more than a few phrases when sirius slashed her painting. and sir cadagon was pretty cookie himself. but i still think the two way mirror will be a part of it somehow

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:47 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I like that Painting theory Phoe!!! that's a brilliant idea. And totally possible too!

Alot of Sirius's family (bloodlines, far and close both) have been in portaits. Some were in Dumbledore's office and another is of course, his mother.

Good idea Phoe!!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:37 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by star_scar_child
lupin actually might die in the next two books...... remember wormtails silver hand, silver kills wherewolves. its a huge givaway that lupin might die by his freinds own hand. and i really like that painting idea but where would they find a painting of sirius. and about the catch phrase thing, the fat lady said alot more than a few phrases when sirius slashed her painting. and sir cadagon was pretty cookie himself. but i still think the two way mirror will be a part of it somehow

Mirror=smashed.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:32 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

lupin actually might die in the next two books...... remember wormtails silver hand, silver kills wherewolves. its a huge givaway that lupin might die by his freinds own hand

Been pitching that idea for a while.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:46 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i could see that happening, not to mention how tired he gets from his werewolf episodes....it seems to drain him....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:22 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

im just saying that the importance of mirrors and jk using them to see or contact people (hence the mirror of erised, and possibly the foe glass) kinda seems to me like there might be something bigger in the series when it comes to mirrors

and sorry, i diddnt know someone already put the idea about lupins death

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:47 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

I do believe we'll see him again, he's missed so much.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:13 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Can't use mirrors if he is dead.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:57 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

unless my freind there is a mirror that sees into the next life. and harry finds it

i mean if theres a mirror to see whatever the heart desires than couldnt there be a mirror to see people who have crossed over? i think its entirely possible

Last edited by Jack Diavolo on Jun 30th, 2005 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:27 PM
shaber
schizoid

All the paintings other than the ones of former heads of hogwarts are merely recordings of a few catchphrases.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:30 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

So, star, what your saying is Harry going to be walking around school, finds this mirror, talks to Sirius and then go to Dumbledore, kick his ass for not telling him about the mirror of there was a mirror of such. People will know if there were such a mirror, and someone would tell him if there was when he asked about Sirius in the fifth book.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:37 AM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

unless its not known about, or in a place other than hogwarts. the books have been progressively taken harry farther and farther away from hogwarts in each book so whos to say he finds it at hogwarts, just like the painting theory, the painting wouldnt be found at hogwarts,would it, and dumbledore probably wouldve mentioned that one two if he knew about it

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:30 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yea, but Dumbledore also seems on top of things. Plus, how would someone not know? If someone made it, others would know too. Hmmm... I think Harry will go into the veil, really, and find Sirius. This is moving so far away from my dementor theory, but I am not going to explain this one till I can get more informaiton on what is behind the veil. That's all we need to know to find out if we will see him again or not.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:59 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Has anyone noticed the veil is like the Chamber of Secrets, sort of? Since book two and book six are compared like, it kind of makes since to connect the Chamber of Secrets with the veil.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:00 AM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

when sirius entered the veil he died!! harry knows this and he knows that if he himself entered the veil he would die too, no harry wouldnt enter the veil

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:03 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well if he is dead he is dead. Let him rest in peace instead of worrying about Harry.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:23 AM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

but its harry that wants sirius's guidance as the closest thing to a faher hes ever had

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 11:20 AM
TheSun

but its harry that wants sirius's guidance as the closest thing to a faher hes ever had

He had his father, if only for a year.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 11:39 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think he meant 'known' Sun

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:23 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote