KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!

Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!
Started by: Bishop X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (83): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
of course i mean you you minimum wage moronic manservent.... you think i'd talk like this to Gladiator or Sentry?

"s'up Gladboy beat down any Skrulls lately?"

Oh and I manage this Pub, got it bub???!! Super Skrull is bigger loser than that Matt Murdoch guy...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:54 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

damn... i almost forgot .... i have a date with Shannon Elizabeth and Kate Beckinsale......*throws his remaining drink (well.... empty glass) at the bartender... leaves a $2,000 tip.... and promises he'll be back to sample the vile abominations this establishement serves tomorrow*

"TAXI!"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:55 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

would u like me to throw him out for you, after all, i owe u for my Rum.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:56 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't let the door hit ya, where Ultron shoulda bit ya. Nah I put a bomb on the taxi he's in evil face. MUHAHHWHHWWHAA!!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:56 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was a weird individual, dont'cha think?

By the way, can i get another RB + Rum?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:57 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Another Rum & Coke please... Start up tab for me while your at it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:58 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea almost as weird as Dr. Strange. Do see how his outfits clash. I mean Jesus sweet tapdancing Christ yo!!! Ok. I got you powerhouses covered. I'm gonna post the pub rates tomorrow Sentry. *Hands them rum n' coke and root beer n' rum respectively.*

Last edited by Bishop X on Jun 13th, 2005 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:58 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

really. Not even the skrulls have as strange of a personality as that one, who calls himself what? Iron Man was it?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:00 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I must leave u all now, i shall be back tomorrow.

*flies out the ceiling window into the horizon"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:02 AM
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Man is just a pompous jackass. He thinks he's all cool and stuff cuz he gets all the girls. PUUULEEZEEE!!! If I told Tyra Banks I had a heart condition she'd be cooking me bacon and eggs within hours man. Later Glads. wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:03 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The Sentry must be going now. Here's a $20 bill for your troubles that should cover my two drinks and your tip. If your expecting more of a tip, I'm not Iron Man...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:12 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine... I'm gonna close up shop until 8 A.M. Later los... I mean heroes.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:14 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

im quick freeze
because im underage i stole dad's liq and got piss drunk and wandered the streets and urinated on the outside wall of the bar and passed out by the front door

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:19 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have Returned, the Praetor of the Imperial Guard is back! I am Gladiator! Here is a 20 $ american bill for the drinks earlier. Can i get another RB + Rum though?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:59 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quickfreeze, terran, u need not worry about gettiing caught stealing your father's liquor, for if u are underage, you are NOT allowed to Drink! so speaks the Praetor of the Imperias Guard!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:01 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Hi guys. Does this place serve chocolate milk? stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jun 13th, 2005 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:17 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

(I am wolverine)

give me a whiskey.....hell give everyone a whiskey (obviously down a sad frown on his face)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:33 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

"Hard day, Logan?"

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:16 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Takes his shot of whiskey.* Thanks you hairy munchkin. wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:39 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

*Iron Man strolls back in*

"hey guys! ... who's the kid in red and white laying in the gutter? doesn't he realise that there aren't any age restriction laws on Triton?"

"hey Superman .... how you doin'?...."

*someone whispers in IM's ear*

"what?... what do you mean he's NOT Superman? he's got the red cape and the big letter on his chest hasn't he?......YO! you with the mohawk! you know if Superman finds out you're stealing his gimmick he'll come in here and rip your head off.... it's true..... i saw him do it to some 19 year old kid at a costume party once when he got drunk"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:27 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote