KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ragnos,Sadow,Tuluk, and Freedon vs. EU Luke, mace,obi, and yoda

Ragnos,Sadow,Tuluk, and Freedon vs. EU Luke, mace,obi, and yoda
Started by: Auron_Fett

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Auron_Fett

Ragnos,Sadow,Tuluk, and Freedon vs. EU Luke, mace,obi, and yoda

The Four ancient Sith Lords from Korriban Mark'o'Ragnos, Tuluk Horde, Freedon Nadd, and Naga Sadow vs. EU Luke Skywalker, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan-Kenobi, and Yoda(Primed and ready).

the greatest Ancient Sith against the Greatest of the New Jedi

Naga Sadow is the strongest of the Sith so put him up with yoda the rest is an iffy?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:43 AM
Click here to Send Auron_Fett a Private Message Find more posts by Auron_Fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ancient Sith Lords take this EASILY. Tulak would RUCKUS Mace and Ragnos would take Yoda, Obi is a non issue here, and the rest would gang up and destroy NJO Luke.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Yea the Jedi are way outmatched, unless Luke can do his power thing that he did with the Yuuzhan Vong.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

Don't underestimate the Jedi's!
Luke beat Ragnos
Yoda finish of naga sadow
Mace can actually beat nadd
obi-wan will most likely loose to tulak hord
anyway, this will give a three on one battle, easily won by jedi-team.
perhaps i give the Jedi too much credit, but at least they still have a chance.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:41 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Ragnos vs. Mace- Ragnos
Shadow vs. Obi- Shadow
Freedon vs. Yoda- Im gonna have to say Yoda
Tulak vs. Luke- Tulak could actually pull this off I think.

Then Yoda is outnumbered and a sitting duck.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

the jedi's so what they anceint. When people say luke became the strongest or powerful jedi it means he is powerful or strongest.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Luke would have to be NJO, if he were able to beat Marka Ragnos...and it would be a long battle. Yoda on the other hand could possibly beat Naga Sadow. The wining factor in this would be that Marka and Naga use cortosis swords, right? This would slow them down a great deal. Another "on the other hand possibility" is Mace might be able to beat Freedon Nadd, but I don't think Mace beat Sidious...I believe Sidious lost to Mace on purpose, so Anakin could fulfill his journey to the dark side. And Freedon I really don't know his power to compare him to Sidious to see how Mace would fare against him.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

good, you see this just as me!
In fact, GL himself has admit that Sidious lost to mace in the light saber fight (don't remember where he said.)
But i think Mace would be able to kill Nadd after a long, intense fight.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:02 PM
Click here to Send sasee tiin a Private Message Find more posts by sasee tiin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

ragnos' team wins

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

i really agree when i see all of your good arguments......

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:57 PM
Fishy

Sith easily

Sadow will take out Obi and Mace at the same time (Obi with a simple force attack, Mace by charging him)

Tulak will face Yoda this will have to be a lightsaber duel like the one Yoda loves, and he would not beat Tulak with that.

Freedon and Ragnos take out Luke. NJO or not

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

I think you REALLY underestimate both Mace and Obi-wan....
they would cause great problems for Naga Sadow ALONE, and together Naga doesn't gonna win

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:06 PM
Darth Abominus

i think you REALLY underestimate the ancient sith, they more fighting than obi wan an mace ever did. and their command of the force is stronger than just about all of them save for perahps yoda and luke.

ragnos was never challenged for over a century and he was a half breed, this was when the sith empire was at its strongest, many sith were present, powerful ones at that, and one such as strong as sadow, that could rival luke's power didn't even want to challenge him, not even when he was on his death bed.

then you have the greatest light sabre duelist of all time, then you have someone who has a great command of the force, sadow, and freedon who wasn't a bad sith either.

naga would take obi out very quickly and in time mace as well. freeing him up to join ragnos an freedon for whomever they're scrapping with.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

i REALLY (lol) think your last post was affected by anger to my, little bit critical, reply to your post before this.
Anyway, ive heard your arguments like a thousand times before, experience is NOT everything!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:07 PM
Darth Abominus

give in to the dark side sasee tiin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:10 PM
sasee tiin

lol
you will have to try harder mate!
nothing says that the force has been weaker since 4000 before ANH.
Remember; there is a balance in the force between Jedi/sith- which means they generally is almost equal powerful.

Turn back to the the light side!!
i will try to not innoy you, as known anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering and the dark side (or something like that....)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:19 PM
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sasee tiin
I think you REALLY underestimate both Mace and Obi-wan....
they would cause great problems for Naga Sadow ALONE, and together Naga doesn't gonna win

Did you see how easy Dooku took Obi out. I'm pretty sure somebody as powerful as Naga Sadow could have done it. Obi Wan was a great Jedi but even he could not match somebody leagues above him. He's not all that important in this fight. Mace is good, but he won't be able to beat somebody like Sadow.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

together they will be able to beat sadow. Obi is better than you think, one of the best Jedi masters in fact (I think so, and GL say so, even though his words isnt all that important in this forum, it does count).
His form III of fighting is difficault to break through.

Mace is more powerful than Obi, but not that much. I think his vaapad would work well against Naga Sadow, as against Sidious (even Sidious was slightlyh weaker)
together the two Jedi masters could defeat Naga without any serious problems.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:37 PM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Well...maybe I'm getting flamed badly for that but I think some people here are overrating some Sith characters by far. Yes, they all seem to be very powerful...no discussion here. But how you can try to compare people that don't follow any rules with people that do so ?

Could Yoda throw planets at somebody ? No ? The fact that some people did not do things like that is no proof that they couldn't have done it if they wanted to.

And please..."ancient sith lord" is not a synonym for "allmighty asskicker". For example...Freedon Nadd.

The Jedi did not give him the promotion to become a Jedi Knight because he felt his first real test. Even when giving into the dark side he did not thought he could become more than a Sith Acolyte. Then he kills Sadows spirit before Sadow finished his training (great idea - lol), travels to Korriban to gather some Sith artifacts (of course he left the real powerful ones to Revan) and after this he only appears as a ghost causing some trouble on Onderon and teaching Exar Kun. When did Freedon Nadd actualy became a great fighter ? Did I miss something ?

And Naga Sadow. He was leading the Sith Empire into the Great Hyperspace War, had to destroy his own fleet so that he could escape the republic forces then he landed on Yavin 4 to do some nice experiments with the Massasi and trained Freedon Nadd later. Also great...fighting experience ?

So what the hell makes people think one of them can easily kill people like Obi-Wan or Mace Windu ? I don't get it.

If you would do it like that:
Ragnos vs NJO Luke
Sadow vs Yoda
Hord vs Mace
Nadd vs Obi-Wan

I can't see any fact that states Obi-Wan and Mace even have no chance to win. Except "they can't beat an ancient Sith lord". At least that doesn't even matter because NJO Luke facing Ragnos will probably destroy the entire star system that fight takes place in. So both sides lose...

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasee tiin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Well...maybe I'm getting flamed badly for that but I think some people here are overrating some Sith characters by far. Yes, they all seem to be very powerful...no discussion here. But how you can try to compare people that don't follow any rules with people that do so ?

could not possibly agreed more

"So what the hell makes people think one of them can easily kill people like Obi-Wan or Mace Windu ? I don't get it."

thanks
thumb up

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:07 PM