KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Oh well its done already i guess. i dont give a s**t anymore. w/e

Uneeks and my job is getting bigger by the sec but we can handle it stick out tongue

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:20 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
exactly bun bun....exactly....

just a thread? just a thread?!?!?! sad lets see you say that when everyone last one of your threads bombs for the better part of a year and finally people respond to one...and then it gets mixed in a freakin myriad of em so knowone knows what the hell is going on......a fanclub for everyone? yeah....that's logical....roll eyes (sarcastic) it defeats the purpose....pffft.....still pissed.

Meh, I've been here over a year and a half and most of my threads die out, but it doesn't bother me in the least. It's not a big deal.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:23 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

what's your jobs?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:23 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

not most....ALLLLLLLL of them...all......they don't even die out....you have to get something started before it can die out.... sad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:24 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

what's your jobs?

To twist and confuse all big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:26 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ahhhhhhhhh it's working...wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:27 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Oh i no.. we go one by one big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:28 PM
jinzin

go get the one's who did this to me!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:29 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

i shall make a list

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:34 PM
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

how long is the list?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:36 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

a few ppl.......... for now..........

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:41 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

the only freakin thread that's mine that anyone aever responded to and the mother ****ers merged the mother ****er.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mad mad mad

I'm gonna go lie down and die now....

I did the merged do to popular demand. Feel like lucky those insults were directed to me. If those comments would have been address to another mod then I assure that I would have ban you for 2 weeks. So don't do it again. Measure your words before posting.

WD

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:21 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote