KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Role Play

Teen Titan Role Play
Started by: MrCurt061430

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (276): « First ... « 270 271 [272] 273 274 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
{ sorry..lost internet acess for a while. ( the joys of Florida ) Can I have a recap? smile }

(Let's see... Shaun fought his old friend from the past, we got 2 new titans, kort and avian, Shaun remembered his past and real name Alan, Deadeye and raven died and became angels, Alan decided to go see if the old Titan Slysheen was his father and he just got into a big fight with his old friend and about eighty bad guys. Right now Alan is unconcious, Avian is...well its up to him, Kort is at the tower, and Deadeye and Raven are in heaven i guess.)

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 01:39 AM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Avian didn't know much of Alan, the strange swordsman. But he knew full well a man on a mission when he saw one. He fell back a bit, and turned round to land, sending an arrow into several of the remaining bikers front tires. He'd keep this lot behind. Those behind the three he'd taken out, soon halted their bikes, and hopped over the broken bodies of their comrades. Guns were drawn, as was his bow. Avian lept into a small front flip, an arrow sent directly into the forhead of an enemy. The others, quite taken aback by the sight of a winged warrior who just pierced an arrow into the cranium of one of them. Using that brief second, Avian dove down and plucked an enemy up, to swing him into another. Both had the wind knocked out of them, and he saw no reason to kill them once he'd relieved them of their firearms. Now, to deal with the others that had already made it past. Avian acted quick, drawing an arrow and using it to cut a large section of cloth from the clothes of a biker. He soaked the cloth in gasoline that poured from a ruptured gastank. Wrapping the cloth around the shaft directly behind the arrow head, he created a makeshift fire-arrow. He rummaged around the bodies till he found a lighter, and took flight once more after making another two. Catching up with a small group of the men, he flew infront of them and landed, turning to face them and drawing his bow. God, he hoped this would work. Fire-arrow was drawn, and the soaked cloth was lit. Nice little fire going. Now just aim....steady... Now! he released his bow, sending the flaming arrow into the gastank of one of the bikers. Quite a large explosion ensued, which also ignited the tanks of the others. He'd taken out around twenty men so far, since Alan had left. Now to fly and join him! Quickly now, Avian. Fly true! Soon he heard the sounds of engines, and gunfire, and saw Alans unconcious body. He plucked him up, and carried him a bit away, before drawing another fire-arrow, and again aiming for the gastank of a biker in a tightly packed group. There.... another ten to fifteen gone. He lay alan down, and charged at the remaining. "The angel of death has arrived! Let this day be your judgment day!!" He screamed, firing the remaining of his arrows in key points on the bodies of his enemies. Vital arteries were hit, and death would soon follow for them. "Haaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Avian released a battlecry, taking flight once more, flying round the rest of the men, rounding them into a closely knit group. One last fire arrow left.... May god will this to work..... He drew and lit the arrow, springing toward Alan, and spinning round to send the arrow into a gas-tank. His momentum allowed him to scoop up Alan and fly away, with only slightly excruciating burns and shrapnel wounds to his legs and lower torso. Keep flying Artemis.... Your first battle has gone well..... Have to make it home.....

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 03:04 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

((Continuing my last post))

But god, he was tired... so..so tired. Soon his wings began to slow, and ge slowly began to drag downward, untill he had to release Alan a mere two feet from the ground, before he came to a skidding landing. He crashed into a pile of tires, bloodied and exhausted, at the very same gas-station he'd been at just hours before. So tired...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 03:07 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Alan opened his eyes, feeling pain with every movement. He reached up and found that half of his face was burned. He sat up and found his left arm was a useless appendage for now. He stood and found his left leg was dead. He limped to Avian and used his last energy to heal Avian. He then limped to the garage and looked to find an outdated bike. He decided to play it safe this time and donned a helmet. He then headed back to the crater. He saw two men still alive. He sent to knives into their necks and limped to the crater. He saw his bike and weapons were gone. He looked to the other side of the crater and saw them. He drove over there and found they were all their and found a note saying: "Headed to Aligtor? Turn back now, if you want to live-Robin."
He decided to ignore it and replaced his weapons. He could barely move yet he got on his bike, flipped it to autopolit, and drifetd away as he slowly made his way to sleep. One thought crossed his mind: If Kaagin had still been alive, who else could have survived his slaughter from a year ago....?

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 11:39 PM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

(( So, what, does Avian just go back to the T tower? Or should he follow?))

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 02:17 AM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

(It's up to you. I'm just thinking of something to write.)

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 11:06 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

((No idea what to do....))

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 05:16 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(I wish you would create a new one so i could join stick out tongue )

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 05:21 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

(dont think thats up to me.... Could we just say Avian and alan returned to the tower? Or atleast just Avian?)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 07:09 AM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

(Sure. Alan, however, will remain gone for I am taking a little break from KMC to do some...thinking. I promise to be back in a while. Thank you all.)

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 12:17 AM
staraddict93
I'm Definetely Emo.

((hold up a sec, i'm DEAD?! i really gotta post more often.))

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:38 PM
staraddict93 is currently offline Click here to Send staraddict93 a Private Message Find more posts by staraddict93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

May I join?...

Titan Name: Omni

Species:Human/Divel

Powers: The ability to manipulate, control, and physically maniphest Shadows. He can make shadows become solid allowing them to make tenticles, swords, knives, arrows, dragon heads, create living and walking beings, and even create copies of others from shadows. He can use Shadows to manuever anywhere but has to reappear in a area of shadows. He can make shadows become bigger or smaller or even make them move. He also has the ability to wrap the shadows around his body and make a new body almost like a body within a body, hosting new abilities and extra protection. He has also been known to manipulate dimensions, by creating a black hole-like tear in space and time, he can use it to create anything he thinks of in his mind.
Gadgets/weapons: uses his Dimensional Tearing ability known as "Dark Maniphesto"
Appearence: 6'2", 200 lbs.(10% body fat), pale complected, black and red hair thats long and spiked in the front, red eyes, red gotee, black cloak with black bondage jeans and a black sleeve-less shirt, biker gloves with spiked knuckles, and samurai-like sandals. Has a symbol of a Crow on his back.
Favorite Food: RAMEN and PIZZA and FAYGO!!!!
Hobby: Meditating, playing video games, eating, sleeping, dancing
Background: He is the last of his kind, the Divels....He worked for Trigon for several years before he fell in love with his Master's daughter Raven....He was sealed away in another Dimension till recently he has returned....and he has come to earth...
Relative: None...all died in the destruction of his home world
Acting Type:Calm yet short tempered/beserker, loving, caring, dry sense of humor

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:23 PM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

(Sure, why not. This thread could use another revive.)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 01:18 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll return but post a few things...roll eyes (sarcastic)

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 04:43 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

**walks inside**HELLO!?**waits for an answer back**I hope there are others here...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 08:35 AM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

(I guess I'll use my character from the last revival....)
Alan woke up, his body still in pain. But when he opened his eyes and looked at it, he saw his body was completely healed. He got up and looked around. His bike laid three feet from him, a mangled wreck. His gear was lying next to it. He saw a sign ahead that read : Algiator-3 miles." Alan smiled and donned his gear again. He was almost there...
He put a bandage over his left eye and started on his last three miles...

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:49 AM
dereadesuukei

Hello. I've been looking for weeks to find a decent Teen Titans RolePlay. Or...just an RP in general. o.o Rp has been scarce since the fall of the User Room in Yahoo Messenger back in 2005. Bleh. Anyway, I'll be using an odd character I came up with. The concept of him isn't that original, but everything about him is.

*I apoligize, but I am afraid I am not going to follow your character format. No offense, I just find it kind of...primitive. o_O*

Name: Raiden

Nickname: Junior

Birthdate: November 11, 2016

Race: Junior’s genes trace to a mystic race from the dimension of Azarath, demonic genes tracing to Trigon, and the strange disease of Gar Logan (Beast Boy) causing his skin to take to the same color as his.

Relationship: Raiden “Beast Boy Junior” is the future son of Beast Boy and Raven.

Appearance-
Eye Color: A soft purple/violet
Hair Color: Dark Purple/Black
Hair Style: Short, spiked, directed toward the back
Height: 3'9
Weight: 63 pounds
Skin Color: Green

Clothes: Junior wears black, gothic style boots, black pants with chains on the legs, white stitching, zip-off legs, numerous pockets, and zippers leading nowhere. (Pretty much Tripp pants) He wears a regular black T-shirt, and a cloak similar to Raven’s, covering his head and reaching don to his knees. On his forehead is a chakra, similar to Raven’s but white, instead of black, symbolizing his freedom and purity of Trigon’s influence.

Accessories: Junior generally tends to wear around his neck, a small spirit jewel. In battle, if Junior needs it, he can summon the energy of the jewel to focus, and strengthen his powers. It is a toll that Raven, in the future, brought back with her after leaving for Azarath to see the ruins that Trigon left in his wake.

Personality: Junior used to have a cheerful disposition, despite the dark clothing. But seeing Slade, and all the other villains invade, torture, and brutally murder his friends and family haunts his dreams. He still tends to be upbeat and peppy, and even Beast Boy like, but is easily brought down when mention of the future is questioned. Spending most of his time with the Cyborg of the future, Junior is brilliant in the field of technology and science, even, to a certain point, having the ability to manifest Zero Point Energy in certain weaponry he designed. Junior cannot control his shadow/empathic powers he received from Raven’s side. His abilities are powerful, and have much potential. But as he is a child, controlling them can be a chore. His shape shifting abilities are limited, as he cannot control them yet either.

Likes: Junior inherited the Beast Boy gene. He like pizza, destroying his mind with TV and video games, making idiotic jokes at times, and every now and then playing pranks on other Titans.

Dislikes: Thoughts of the future, bed time, green vegetables, and competing for technological supremacy with Gizmo.

Side: Good

Weapons: His main weapon is the Te’k Sh’ar Crystal around his neck.
Also, rebuilding the design he made in the future, he managed to build an arm cannon harnessing the unstable ZPE (Zero Point Energy), energy created by folding sub-atomic molecules instead of separating or fusing them. The fold is then continued and stretched, sort-of like…folding space. It is highly unstable and usually cannot be safely controlled.

Magic: This is pretty much the best word used to specify Junior’s powers. Other then, of course, the word ‘empathic’. Junior’s abilities are focused by the mantra used by Raven, “Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos”. Studying the book of Azar, and having Raven as a guide, Junior studied, and eventually begins again, studying on how to master his abilities, and bring a peace within himself – an Azarathian ‘nirvana’, if you will. There is another untapped power, inherited from Raven, but only used once, and in a time of great peril. Time Manipulation.

History/Background: In the year 2022, the Titans Tower is invaded by the greatest collection of villains imaginable in that time period. Slade, gathering the forces of all his monsters, joined forces with Brother Blood and his cult, along with the HIVE, and every other villain the Titans faced. Slade, normally failing at every attempt to destroy the Titans, was now fueled by a different power. Escaping and over-powering Arella, the guardian preventing Trigon from entering the Earth-2 dimension, Trigon used his essence to take possession of Slade until he was strong enough to take form within the Earth’s dimension. Spending so much time within his prison had drained him. During the invasion, Junior helped try and fight off the villains. However, Cyborg and Nightwing ordered him to the lab and use the time capsule Cyborg had been working on to escape to another time and prevent the invasion from occurring. Junior refused, wanting to stay and fight. Cyborg, apologizing for what he was about to do, sent a fist into Junior’s body, not hard enough to actually do some damage, but enough to lift him from the ground and propel him into another room toward the lab. In mid-air, he saw his mother, Raven, held down by Brother Blood and Warp restraining her powers, and then brutally murdered by Jinx who sent a long jagged blade made of her hex magic into her throat, protruding from the other side. Horrified by the sight, Junior made a beeline to the lab, seeing the capsule; he had inadvertently set the capsule to the year 2006, the year the Titans were still…Teens. There was a complication though. The capsule did not have enough energy to send Junior that far, and there was no time to boost the power. Hearing the screams of the Titans dying, Junior could do nothing but let out an incredibly loud scream. His eyes turned to black and black sphere of shadow energy surrounded him. Using the ability of time manipulation, and merging it with the time field of the time capsule, Junior managed to propel himself out of the Space/Time Continuum and managed to re-insert himself into it at the designated time period, appearing in the basement of the Titans Tower.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 06:12 AM
dereadesuukei is currently offline Click here to Send dereadesuukei a Private Message Find more posts by dereadesuukei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dereadesuukei
Hello. I've been looking for weeks to find a decent Teen Titans RolePlay. Or...just an RP in general. o.o Rp has been scarce since the fall of the User Room in Yahoo Messenger back in 2005. Bleh. Anyway, I'll be using an odd character I came up with. The concept of him isn't that original, but everything about him is.

*I apoligize, but I am afraid I am not going to follow your character format. No offense, I just find it kind of...primitive. o_O*

Name: Raiden

Nickname: Junior

Birthdate: November 11, 2016

Race: Junior’s genes trace to a mystic race from the dimension of Azarath, demonic genes tracing to Trigon, and the strange disease of Gar Logan (Beast Boy) causing his skin to take to the same color as his.

Relationship: Raiden “Beast Boy Junior” is the future son of Beast Boy and Raven.

Appearance-
Eye Color: A soft purple/violet
Hair Color: Dark Purple/Black
Hair Style: Short, spiked, directed toward the back
Height: 3'9
Weight: 63 pounds
Skin Color: Green

Clothes: Junior wears black, gothic style boots, black pants with chains on the legs, white stitching, zip-off legs, numerous pockets, and zippers leading nowhere. (Pretty much Tripp pants) He wears a regular black T-shirt, and a cloak similar to Raven’s, covering his head and reaching don to his knees. On his forehead is a chakra, similar to Raven’s but white, instead of black, symbolizing his freedom and purity of Trigon’s influence.

Accessories: Junior generally tends to wear around his neck, a small spirit jewel. In battle, if Junior needs it, he can summon the energy of the jewel to focus, and strengthen his powers. It is a toll that Raven, in the future, brought back with her after leaving for Azarath to see the ruins that Trigon left in his wake.

Personality: Junior used to have a cheerful disposition, despite the dark clothing. But seeing Slade, and all the other villains invade, torture, and brutally murder his friends and family haunts his dreams. He still tends to be upbeat and peppy, and even Beast Boy like, but is easily brought down when mention of the future is questioned. Spending most of his time with the Cyborg of the future, Junior is brilliant in the field of technology and science, even, to a certain point, having the ability to manifest Zero Point Energy in certain weaponry he designed. Junior cannot control his shadow/empathic powers he received from Raven’s side. His abilities are powerful, and have much potential. But as he is a child, controlling them can be a chore. His shape shifting abilities are limited, as he cannot control them yet either.

Likes: Junior inherited the Beast Boy gene. He like pizza, destroying his mind with TV and video games, making idiotic jokes at times, and every now and then playing pranks on other Titans.

Dislikes: Thoughts of the future, bed time, green vegetables, and competing for technological supremacy with Gizmo.

Side: Good

Weapons: His main weapon is the Te’k Sh’ar Crystal around his neck.
Also, rebuilding the design he made in the future, he managed to build an arm cannon harnessing the unstable ZPE (Zero Point Energy), energy created by folding sub-atomic molecules instead of separating or fusing them. The fold is then continued and stretched, sort-of like…folding space. It is highly unstable and usually cannot be safely controlled.

Magic: This is pretty much the best word used to specify Junior’s powers. Other then, of course, the word ‘empathic’. Junior’s abilities are focused by the mantra used by Raven, “Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos”. Studying the book of Azar, and having Raven as a guide, Junior studied, and eventually begins again, studying on how to master his abilities, and bring a peace within himself – an Azarathian ‘nirvana’, if you will. There is another untapped power, inherited from Raven, but only used once, and in a time of great peril. Time Manipulation.

History/Background: In the year 2022, the Titans Tower is invaded by the greatest collection of villains imaginable in that time period. Slade, gathering the forces of all his monsters, joined forces with Brother Blood and his cult, along with the HIVE, and every other villain the Titans faced. Slade, normally failing at every attempt to destroy the Titans, was now fueled by a different power. Escaping and over-powering Arella, the guardian preventing Trigon from entering the Earth-2 dimension, Trigon used his essence to take possession of Slade until he was strong enough to take form within the Earth’s dimension. Spending so much time within his prison had drained him. During the invasion, Junior helped try and fight off the villains. However, Cyborg and Nightwing ordered him to the lab and use the time capsule Cyborg had been working on to escape to another time and prevent the invasion from occurring. Junior refused, wanting to stay and fight. Cyborg, apologizing for what he was about to do, sent a fist into Junior’s body, not hard enough to actually do some damage, but enough to lift him from the ground and propel him into another room toward the lab. In mid-air, he saw his mother, Raven, held down by Brother Blood and Warp restraining her powers, and then brutally murdered by Jinx who sent a long jagged blade made of her hex magic into her throat, protruding from the other side. Horrified by the sight, Junior made a beeline to the lab, seeing the capsule; he had inadvertently set the capsule to the year 2006, the year the Titans were still…Teens. There was a complication though. The capsule did not have enough energy to send Junior that far, and there was no time to boost the power. Hearing the screams of the Titans dying, Junior could do nothing but let out an incredibly loud scream. His eyes turned to black and black sphere of shadow energy surrounded him. Using the ability of time manipulation, and merging it with the time field of the time capsule, Junior managed to propel himself out of the Space/Time Continuum and managed to re-insert himself into it at the designated time period, appearing in the basement of the Titans Tower.

(...O_o Woah...that kid has gone through a LOT already. I take it Ice was dead in 2022, because if he wasn't then that would have never happened. Since we're going back to 2006, I'll bring back Ice at age 15, profile is on the very first page.)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 02:58 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

(If we're going back I guess I'll bring back my old character, tho I'm gonna modify him a little, if thats okay with Mrcurt)

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 02:03 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Yeah, it's fine with me. Oh, and dereadesuukei your character is accepted.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 02:54 AM