KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Role Play

Teen Titan Role Play
Started by: MrCurt061430

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (276): « First ... « 271 272 [273] 274 275 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Jacope X is 15 at the time due to the fact that he just joined smile. He already defeated Jackal.))

::Jacope X was in the trianing room meditating. He was unable to do so in the past days but manages to do so at this time. He kept a strong balance in his inner mind and then squats up on his feet with both arms out and the opened his eyes, slamming one foot infront of him, cauing everything around him to float in the air instantly. An aura appeared around him.::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 03:05 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dereadesuukei

. o ( Yay. Arigatou. It is a character I tend to use a lot. Or...I used to use him, more like it. o.o Oh, and if you are wondering what the two circle thingies are atached to this, as a habit I use thought bubbles when speaking OOCly. Meanwhiiile....who starts? o.O And are there any 'mainstream' Titans *Robin, Raven, etc..?*)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:13 AM
dereadesuukei is currently offline Click here to Send dereadesuukei a Private Message Find more posts by dereadesuukei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Name: Samuel Bolton
Titan name: Slysheen
Power: Powers similar to Sasuke Uchiha/ Has a hybrid Sharingan which can copy moves and unleash a power beam. Is skilled with katanas, scythes, and kunai.
Race: Human/Demonic race known as the Ragnoroks
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, one green eye and the other unknown(Sharingan eye), 5’9”, 137 lbs., muscular build, has a scar across chest and under left eye.
Clothing/Weapons: Has red headband over his left eye. Has white sleeveless shirt under a school blazer which has the school emblem torn off. Dark urban camo pants and biker boots. Wears fingerless black gloves. Has a belt that hold twenty kunai knives. Has two katanas held on his back in black sheathes, the blades blood red. In his room is a double sided syche which he received after killing his last brother.
Bio: After his parents were killed and his six brothers left on journeys to ‘find themselves,’ Samuel was taken in by Slade. He trained Samuel and named him Slysheen. He ordered him to infiltrate Titan Tower but Samuel was stopped on the way there by his brothers. They tried to get him to join them but he refused and ended up their slave. During this time Slade was killed by Ice and the Titans. Figuring they could do the job Slade wanted, they created an android in the likeness of Sly and sent him to the Tower. Sly’s oldest brother, Chase, took Sly with him to watch the destruction. When the android was losing, Chase slipped a necklace containing Slade’s soul on his neck and left. The Titans found Sly and took him in. Since he has been there, Slade was revived and killed once again by the Titans and then Sly killed his brothers, ending their reign of terror. He became good friends with Robin but somehow seemed distant from the others. He recently returned from hell and is enjoying his first peace in many years.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:37 AM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

(Jacope has already started it, and yes, there should be, but let's just say that they're somewhere else at the moment until a few people decide to take their places.) Ice walked in the basement to do a routine check on the genorator and found a six-year-old kid down there. "Woah, how'd you get in here? This place is reserved for Teen Titans only kid. It's not some playhouse."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:25 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
(Jacope has already started it, and yes, there should be, but let's just say that they're somewhere else at the moment until a few people decide to take their places.) Ice walked in the basement to do a routine check on the genorator and found a six-year-old kid down there. "Woah, how'd you get in here? This place is reserved for Teen Titans only kid. It's not some playhouse."
::Jacope X walks by the basement with a towel over his right shoulder and then hears Ice talking to someone. Hedown stairs to where he was and sees a little boy::

Jacope X: Hey Ice. Who's the kid?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:09 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by JacopeX
::Jacope X walks by the basement with a towel over his right shoulder and then hears Ice talking to someone. Hedown stairs to where he was and sees a little boy::

Jacope X: Hey Ice. Who's the kid?

Ice looked at Jacope and answered, "I don't know. But I'm even more curious as to how he got in here. Honestly, I just enhanced the security to the point where a flea couldn't get in here without everyone in the tower knowing."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 10:26 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Sly put out his cigarette and leaned back in his chair at the favorite pizza joint in town. He was enjoying the sun for the first time in forever. His phone rang and he checked to see that he had recieved a text from the Titan Tower Security System. He decided to head back and hopped on his motorcycle. He kicked it into full gear and sped off to the tower.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 11:39 PM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dereadesuukei

Junior blinked, summoning the strength to stand. He welt a little bit woozy, but that could be expected, considering the fact that being thrown out of the timeline and reinserted stops your biological rythyms and restarts them. He looked up at Ice, blinking a few times. It took a minute to hit him that he had been discovered in the past. "Oh bloody hell..." he mutered under his breath. "I smell a tenporal paradox." He cracked his neck, beginning to focus his powers. "Azarath...Metreon," he took a deeep breath, and sighed as he released the final word to the mantra. "Zinthos..." The crystal around his neck began to glow, and hover. A sudden burst of shadow energy escaped from Junior's body...not enough to injure someone, just to distract them. He turned to run, escaping into a darker part of the basement, taking cover under his cloak in the darkest corner.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:14 AM
dereadesuukei is currently offline Click here to Send dereadesuukei a Private Message Find more posts by dereadesuukei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by dereadesuukei
Junior blinked, summoning the strength to stand. He welt a little bit woozy, but that could be expected, considering the fact that being thrown out of the timeline and reinserted stops your biological rythyms and restarts them. He looked up at Ice, blinking a few times. It took a minute to hit him that he had been discovered in the past. "Oh bloody hell..." he mutered under his breath. "I smell a tenporal paradox." He cracked his neck, beginning to focus his powers. "Azarath...Metreon," he took a deeep breath, and sighed as he released the final word to the mantra. "Zinthos..." The crystal around his neck began to glow, and hover. A sudden burst of shadow energy escaped from Junior's body...not enough to injure someone, just to distract them. He turned to run, escaping into a darker part of the basement, taking cover under his cloak in the darkest corner.

"What the!" Ice shouted as he covered his eyes, when he could see that the kid was gone, he hopped down from the stairs and closed his normal eye. "Wherever you are kid, you can't hide. My ice eye allows me to see in the dark." Ice spotted the kid hiding under his black cloak and walked over to him. "You do know that you're in Titans Tower, right? Mind telling me why you're here, or how you managed to get in?"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:35 PM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

As Sly arrived at the tower, he checked his text. The only thing it said was that the new system was running smoothly. Angry with himself for not checking the actual text before he left, Sly went to his room and plopped onto his bed. He sat for awhile and then figured he better get up and get something to eat. As he went, he felt a new presence in the basement. Hoping everyone was okay, Sly grabbed a kunai and slinked to the basement door.
"Everyone all right down there?"
He called out, ready to fight.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 05:04 PM
dereadesuukei

"Get away!" His body transformed into a shadow, melding into the floor. He moved underneath ice and returned to physical form behind him. He began to dart off, tripping over his cloak, and dropping something from it.It looked like a Titans communicator, but different. It had a curved top that looked like a lens, and looked far more advanced then the average com of a Titan from that period. Not noticing, he stood up and made a beeline for the stairs.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:16 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ice began to chases after the kid but stopped when he saw the communicator. "Hey...this is the new communicator I'm still working on." Ice said aloud as he picked it up and turned it on. "It works too...but that's impossible, there's no way it would have worked, I'm still missing something in my design." Ice looked at the communicator and became more and more puzled about the boy. "That kid...first he just comes out of nowhere, then he has Raven's ability to travel as a shadow. So odd too...it's almost like he doesn't want to be seen...and what about his communicator, it's definantly the new design I came up with, but it's working...this can only mean that this kid is either from the future, or from a different dimension." Ice thought to himself.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:38 PM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Sly saw an outline of a kid in front of him. The kid was headed towards the stairs and himsself. He rose the kunai and yelled,
"Stop right there! Don't move!"

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:45 PM
dereadesuukei

Junior froze in place. Staring at the Kunai, he stood down. He grunted in an annoyed tone, noticing something's wrong. He turned back to Ice, quirking a brow. "You? You may have designed it, but I added the holo-emitter to the lens, Bio-Info-Profile, and sub-space homing-beacon features. It was never completed. You abandoned your work since you couldn't find an easily controllable power-source without making the com too large." He smirked. "Good handiwork, if I do say so myself, but I don't like to toot my own horn. Well...I do. But only when I obliterate my dad at Genesis Racer...and when I ebat his record of 42 pizzas within 15 minutes, by eating 42 and 1/2." He grinned.

(Note: <.< Yes I made up the pizza thing. But let's just say BB did. o_O Just to make things simpler on the storyline...sort of.)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:16 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by dereadesuukei
Junior froze in place. Staring at the Kunai, he stood down. He grunted in an annoyed tone, noticing something's wrong. He turned back to Ice, quirking a brow. "You? You may have designed it, but I added the holo-emitter to the lens, Bio-Info-Profile, and sub-space homing-beacon features. It was never completed. You abandoned your work since you couldn't find an easily controllable power-source without making the com too large." He smirked. "Good handiwork, if I do say so myself, but I don't like to toot my own horn. Well...I do. But only when I obliterate my dad at Genesis Racer...and when I ebat his record of 42 pizzas within 15 minutes, by eating 42 and 1/2." He grinned.

(Note: <.< Yes I made up the pizza thing. But let's just say BB did. o_O Just to make things simpler on the storyline...sort of.)

Ice laughed at the last part. "Raven's abilities and Beast Boy's sense of humor. I would never have imagined that they would get together one day. And you are quite correct by the way, I did put the project on hold until the time when a smaller power source is made. Tell me, what year are you from?"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:29 PM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Sly listened to the conversation from the top of the stairs. He didn't completely understand but figured that this kid was somehow from the future. He kept his kunai ready, just in case the kid tried something funny. He looked farther back and saw Ice.
<Great!> He thought. <The one titan who truely hates me...>
He and Ice had once had a good friendship but then Sly had done some terrible things, things Ice hated him for. Sly put away the kunai and stood in the hadows of the doorway, hoping Ice wouldn't look up toward him.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:36 PM
dereadesuukei

"Hm. Year..." he looked down. "That's not something I'm willing to say." He extended his hand. A black aura shadowed the com. A button was pressed, and the com dropped back into Ice's hand. The holo-emitter sprung forth. A digitized female voice began to speak as a 3-D figure of Junior slowly revolved. "Comm: Titan Alias - Raiden, Age - 6, Date of Birth - November 11, 2016" The com chirped, and shut off. He looked up, and took the hood of his cloak down. "Ignore the com on the first point. Nobody really calls me Raiden...Junior'll do just fine." A loud grumbling sound echoed throughout the basement. Junior grinned sheepishly. "Can I have some food...please...? Hehe...heh...ugh..." he groaned.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:22 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

"Yes, of course. Oh, and you don't have to worry about me telling either Raven or Beast Boy who you are." Ice spotted Sly with his Ice eye as he approached the staircase leading to and from the basement. "Sly...what are you doing here? I thought we agreed that you weren't going to show your face around here!" Ice said harshly. "Get out of here now. Junior doesn't need a bad influence, like you, around."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 09:05 PM
dereadesuukei

"It's okay..." he piped in. "I'm going to have to reveal myself to the Titans anyway. There's work to be done. I'm not here on a pleasure trip..." He sighed. "They will come," he said vaguely. He began walking up the stairs, heading in the direction of Cyborg's lab.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 10:28 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
(( thanks! ^^ ))
name: Aroura (( Arie ))
hair: blonde w/ black tips, layered to her shoulders
eyes: dark grey
powers: ice/wind and can turn into a silver wolf w/ black feet and black tipped ears
clothes: A black tank top, and grey sweatpants the color of her eyes
bio: Her past is forgotten by her, she found herself wandering about 5 months ago, and has since been looking for a home, or someone to accept her.

{ Mind if I rejoin? smile}

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 10:36 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote