KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Role Play

Teen Titan Role Play
Started by: MrCurt061430

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (276): « First ... « 272 273 [274] 275 276 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

"Hey, no matter how much you hate me, I'm still a Titan. I'm here to help, not to harm. I told you Ice, what's in the past is over. Please don't judge me by what happened." Sly walked away, his head down. Thought he still wanted to be friends with Ice, he was afraid. Sly was a skilled fighter, but Ice was much better. He could beat him but it would be too risky.. For he would have to use his eye and it could kill him if he exerted too much power. Sly got to the kitchen and put a giant deep dish pizza in to cook. He sat at the table and put his head down.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 11:21 PM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope X was startled by Sly's appearance as he appeared from the shadows. He turned to the kid and then to Sly. He had no knowledge of the man, and did not know he was a titan as he followed Ice and as well as Sly. Jacope X had a knife in one hand to make sure he was not some intruder. He then figures out he was a Titan. As Sly went to the kitchen, Jacope X entered 10 minutes later and sat on a chair that was next to the counter and asked sly::

Jacope X: Listen Sly, where did you come from? I am not very familiar with someone like you here.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:02 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dereadesuukei
"It's okay..." he piped in. "I'm going to have to reveal myself to the Titans anyway. There's work to be done. I'm not here on a pleasure trip..." He sighed. "They will come," he said vaguely. He began walking up the stairs, heading in the direction of Cyborg's lab.

Ice followed Junior into Cyborg's lab and asked, "Who's they? Are they the reason you jumped back 16 years?"

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
{ Mind if I rejoin? smile}

(Yes, you may.)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:28 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Sly kept his head dwon but responded.
"I came from a city far from here. It's called Joplin Heights. My parents were killed by Slade and my brothers abondoned me. Slade took me in and trained me, giving me the name you just called me by. But truthfully I come frome the dark recesses of hell. Farther down than you can believe. I've looked in the face of the devil himself and I came back to tell the tale. Though not with injury."
He reached up to his left eye.
"That answer your question?"
Sly stood and took out the pizza. He didn't mean to be so cold to Jacope X but was sure that he would hate him if he figured out what Sly had done...

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:28 AM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Wow......Sly's life is very identical to JAcope X's life......Seriously, if you want JAcope X's Bio, PM me)

::Jacope X had a very shocked and puzzled face. Sly's life is very familiar to his. He also wondered if he can be an......an X-blade. He stood there in silence for a moment.::

Jacope X:.....I'm sorry to hear that Sly.....But I must say, that story is pretty much how my life went....You are not alone here, kid. When I was a child, my father was brainwashed into a scheming plot o give me away to Slade and send to an army in space called the X -Blades, an army of super humans trained to perfection (Slogan). I escaped from there a year ago during a war against our rivals from the southern hemisphere of mars and we were losing. I ran away from the army with my wife Tanya, and came here. But she is dead. It is a very long and awful story. Now as a Titan, I would like to fulfill my duties to be the Elder God's chosen hero............Because that was really my true destiny accordingly to the elder before me.....at the time.....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:43 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dereadesuukei

"The villains," he said with a tone of dread. "Slade. He gathered all the villains of the era to invade the tower. With his as a general, he started at the Jump City Tower, and will then head to the other towers. He killed my parents, and I don't even know what happened to Robin and Starfire,and now, I think he'll attack the other heroes. There was something different about him, though. He was more powerful. I felt a demonic presence within him," he sighed. "He knows I am in the past, and he will send Warp and other villains of the future here to stop me. Unfortunately, I can never go back to the future. If my body ever leaves the time-line again, I will definitely die. I can't be frozen either. My metabolism was already stopped and started. If it slows down and halts my aging, I think my body won't be able to acclimate to match. So, I am going to have to fight here in the past. Which means, I am going to need to alert the other Titans, and begin work on some of the weaponry and gadgets I designed in the future."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:15 AM
dereadesuukei is currently offline Click here to Send dereadesuukei a Private Message Find more posts by dereadesuukei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

(I would love a copy of Jacope's bio)
Sly stood still for a few minutes. He didn't understand a lot of what Jacope said but something did spark a memroy. The Devil had menitioned something about a race of beings called X-Blades and that Sly had genetics similiar to them. Sly decided it would be in his best intrest to talk with this kid to get some new information...and maybe a new friend. He brought the pizza to the table and sat down.
"Tell me more of these 'X-Blades.'"

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:18 AM
dereadesuukei

Junior, having inherited, what he titled, the 'Beast Boy Gene', quickly locked on to the scent of pizza. "Zinthos," he breathed as his body turned into a shadow. The shadow darted toward the kitchen, springing forth from the ground and emerging as a physical body. Doing an aerial flip, Junior skillfully grabbed a slice, almost inhaled it at the soeed he was chewing, and merged into the floor once more. His shadow self darted back to the lab, re-emerging into his physical self. "Food run," he said with a sheepish smile. He walked over to a bench, and lowered his hood, revealing his face. The white chakra on his head glinted in the light. He picked up a welding mask, strapping it onto his head. Picking up a plasma torch, he took what looked like an ordinary plasma cannon and began working, preparing a dock for what looked like a small zero point conduit, as a module would be far to clunky to attach.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:31 AM
dereadesuukei is currently offline Click here to Send dereadesuukei a Private Message Find more posts by dereadesuukei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ice just sat on a chair. He couldn't believe it. "Father...what have you done now? You have been my only enemy I had that survives your battles with me. You are the only one who continues to elude me, and yet, you are only human...but this boy...he said that you will gain power, that you will become possessed by a demon...could this have something to do wit my prophecy? And where am I when these events occur? Will I finally die sometime between now and 2022? I'd ask the boy when, but it's best not to know my date of death. Sure, I could prevent it, but what if my survival leads to an even greater disaster? No, it's best not to risk it. I'll die when it's my time to." Ice thought to himself before heading into the kitchen to watch over the other Titans. Ice didn't eat or drink anything, because a majority of his organs were frozen, including his stomach.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:54 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

When Ice entered the kitchen, Sly tried to make himself smaller so Ice wouldn't yell at him. He was too afraid to speak to him so he tried to concentrate on Jacope X.

(Here is my true character sheet:
Name: Samuel Bolton
Titan name: Slysheen (Given to him by Slade)
Power: Powers similar to Sasuke Uchiha/ Has a hybrid Sharingan which can copy moves and unleash a power beam. Is skilled with katanas, scythes, and kunai.
Race: Human/Demonic race known as the Ragnoroks
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, one green eye and the other unknown(Sharingan eye), 5’9”, 137 lbs., muscular build, has a scar across chest and under left eye.
Clothing/Weapons: Has red headband over his left eye. Has white sleeveless shirt under a school blazer which has the school emblem torn off. Dark urban camo pants and biker boots. Wears fingerless black gloves. Has a belt that hold twenty kunai knives. Has two katanas held on his back in black sheathes, the blades blood red. In his room is a double sided syche which he received after killing his last brother.
Biomessedamuel was a normal kid who lived in a family of 7 brothers in a town called Joplin Heights, just five miles south of Aligator. After his parents were killed and his six brothers left on journeys to ‘find themselves,’ Samuel was taken in by Slade. He trained Samuel and named him Slysheen. Under Slade training Sly learned shape shifiting skills and how to manipulate the electrons in the air to create energy beams. Both powers were unstable so he relied on his superhuman strength and great agility to fight. Slade decided he would use his new puppet to invade Titan Tower. He sent him out but Sly was caputured by his brothers. They wanted him to join their quest to destroy the world but Sly refused. They made him their slave and under their control learned how to wield a katana, kunai, and scythes. While Sly was enslaved, Ice and the Titans defeated Slade. Sly’s brothers, hurt by Slade’s death, decided to send an android built in Sly’s likeness to finish the job Sly never started. Chase, Sly’s oldest brother, took him to the Tower to watch the destruction. When the android was defeated, Chase pulled out a necklace that had been given to him by an old magician named Ko’loka. It contained Slade’s soul and would be released when the time was right. Chase left and the Titan’s took Sly into their care. Knowing the truth about himself and the necklace, Sly left the Tower. But Ice and Xanatos traveled with him and convinced him to come back when they found out the tower was under attack. Sly returned and fought away one of his brothers, learning to control his energy power more. Sly thened left once again to kill his brothers. He defeated another at the cost of his life. While in hell he found Slade and discovered a new plot he had to destroy the Earth. Sly sold his soul to the devil and returned to the living world to warn Ice but decided instead to seek out his brothers. That was when he left the Titans and went on a merciless slaughter of anyone he met, including innocent people. This fact and the fact that he sold his soul to the devil made the Titans turn on him, especially Ice. His search led him to kill the third one better left him feeling weaker than ever. Fearing the worst, he went in search of the same magician his brothers knew. There Sly learned of the dark history of his race, the Ragnoroks. They had been subordinates to the Grim Reaper and he had killed everyone of them except Ko’loka and his mother, Wings. Ko’loka also revealed that the reason that he was getting weaker was because his soul was getting destroy a little more for each brother he killed. It meant he would not exist anymore when he killed his final brother. He ignored the warnings from Ko’loka and continued on, determined to show the world he cared about everyone. He had to make up for his merciless slaughters. He killed two more brothers and finally caught up with Chase. They had a gruesome fight in which Sly barely killed Chase. Sly was sent to oblivion but was brought back to pay the devil his due. Sly fought the Devil as best as he could and escaped to the living world, free of the Devil’s reign. But the Devil’s last laugh gave him a great power. His eye was cursed so that he could copy an opponent’s moves by seeing them once and could also let out a beam of pent-up energy. But, if Sly used this beam, he would be left near death, leaving the curse to spread further. Sly returned to the place where he had killed Chase. He took Chase’s scythe and buried him in Joplin Heights, their hometown. Sly then returned to Titan Tower, unnoticed, and had been living there for three months. Only Ice, Robin (his only true friend), and now Jacope knew he was there, but he was sure the others would find him, and turn on him...)

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 04:01 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(COOL BIO!) big grin

Originally posted by Setsuo_Kaneda
(I would love a copy of Jacope's bio)
Sly stood still for a few minutes. He didn't understand a lot of what Jacope said but something did spark a memroy. The Devil had menitioned something about a race of beings called X-Blades and that Sly had genetics similiar to them. Sly decided it would be in his best intrest to talk with this kid to get some new information...and maybe a new friend. He brought the pizza to the table and sat down.
"Tell me more of these 'X-Blades.'"
Jacope X: I will tell you that X blades are all normal people, abducted out of our previous lives. We are made in super humans afterwards and it boosted our encouragement of being the best physically and mentally. We believe magic is chaos and power is good. I have been an X blade but I am now a hero, serving the Elder God! That is all I can tell you about them....

::Jacope X took a slice from the pie and took a bite thinking about his life.::

Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Ice just sat on a chair. He couldn't believe it. "Father...what have you done now? You have been my only enemy I had that survives your battles with me. You are the only one who continues to elude me, and yet, you are only human...but this boy...he said that you will gain power, that you will become possessed by a demon...could this have something to do wit my prophecy? And where am I when these events occur? Will I finally die sometime between now and 2022? I'd ask the boy when, but it's best not to know my date of death. Sure, I could prevent it, but what if my survival leads to an even greater disaster? No, it's best not to risk it. I'll die when it's my time to." Ice thought to himself before heading into the kitchen to watch over the other Titans. Ice didn't eat or drink anything, because a majority of his organs were frozen, including his stomach.
::JAcope X turns to see who just came in through the automatic doors and sees Ice. He smiled::

Jacope X: Hey ice! Glad you join us!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 04:24 AM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Originally posted by JacopeX
(COOL BIO!) big grin

Jacope X: I will tell you that X blades are all normal people, abducted out of our previous lives. We are made in super humans afterwards and it boosted our encouragement of being the best physically and mentally. We believe magic is chaos and power is good. I have been an X blade but I am now a hero, serving the Elder God! That is all I can tell you about them....

::JAcope X turns to see who just came in through the automatic doors and sees Ice. He smiled::

(Thanks!)

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 04:33 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by JacopeX
(COOL BIO!) big grin

Ice returned the smile. "It's better to be with others than to sit alone in a room thinking about the terrors that lie ahead. According to Junior here, Slade will have the power of a strong demonic force in the year 2022. And he'll destroy the titans, using this power. This is strange, considering that we've faced a few demons before. The first one was upon my arrival, if I remember correctly."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 05:06 AM
dereadesuukei

(Ooh, I just realized I am going to need to introduce a new character. o.o Otherwise the story will go absolutely nowhere.)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:01 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by dereadesuukei
(Ooh, I just realized I am going to need to introduce a new character. o.o Otherwise the story will go absolutely nowhere.)

(Then go right on ahead.)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 04:48 AM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

May I Join in on this role-playing?

I would really love to join in this RP

Alias: Redfire
Full Name: Christopher "Redfire" Marksman
Species: 1/4 human, 1/4 Saiyan, and half-Tamaranian
Where he comes from: Was born in the future, to Travis Jeremy Marksman the Third and Starfire after Robin is killed by Slade, but was sent away to the Power Rangers SPD Universe to escape the end of the world caused by Trigon once again. In an ancient prophecy, it says, "In another world, a hero shall rise from the ashes of Chaos. And when all seems lost and Trigon seems to have won, the world of Earth shall turn to Christopher Marksman, the Omega Saiyan Ranger, protector of the Multiverse." When Chris was strong enough in his Saiyan and Tamaranian powers, he was sent on a mission to prevent the end of the world and save his parents, Travis Marksman the Third and Starfire. and When he saw the love of his life, Jinx, get killed, he loses all control of his Saiyan powers and goes into Super Saiyan Rage, like Gohan of the Dragon Ball Z Universe, but farther than Gohan, to Super Saiyan Rage Level 2. He destroys Trigon and save the world from a second destruction. And so the ancient Prophecy was finally fulfilled after 5,000 years of waiting for the prophecy to be complete.
Powers: The power of the Saiyans and Tamaranians (Ki Energy and Firebolts, as he calls the power he inherited from his mother, which is red like fire).
Weakness: Seeing loved ones get killed in cold blood.
Weapons (primary): Omega Saber
Weapons (secondary): Omega Morpher
Hopes and dreams: Hopes to attain the ultimate leve of Saiyan Existence: Super Saiyan Level 4
Hobbies: Likes to draw and play video games.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:35 PM
Super19 is currently offline Click here to Send Super19 a Private Message Find more posts by Super19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Originally posted by Super19
May I Join in on this role-playing?

I would really love to join in this RP

Alias: Redfire
Full Name: Christopher "Redfire" Marksman
Species: 1/4 human, 1/4 Saiyan, and half-Tamaranian
Where he comes from: Was born in the future, to Travis Jeremy Marksman the Third and Starfire after Robin is killed by Slade, but was sent away to the Power Rangers SPD Universe to escape the end of the world caused by Trigon once again. In an ancient prophecy, it says, "In another world, a hero shall rise from the ashes of Chaos. And when all seems lost and Trigon seems to have won, the world of Earth shall turn to Christopher Marksman, the Omega Saiyan Ranger, protector of the Multiverse." When Chris was strong enough in his Saiyan and Tamaranian powers, he was sent on a mission to prevent the end of the world and save his parents, Travis Marksman the Third and Starfire. and When he saw the love of his life, Jinx, get killed, he loses all control of his Saiyan powers and goes into Super Saiyan Rage, like Gohan of the Dragon Ball Z Universe, but farther than Gohan, to Super Saiyan Rage Level 2. He destroys Trigon and save the world from a second destruction. And so the ancient Prophecy was finally fulfilled after 5,000 years of waiting for the prophecy to be complete.
Powers: The power of the Saiyans and Tamaranians (Ki Energy and Firebolts, as he calls the power he inherited from his mother, which is red like fire).
Weakness: Seeing loved ones get killed in cold blood.
Weapons (primary): Omega Saber
Weapons (secondary): Omega Morpher
Hopes and dreams: Hopes to attain the ultimate leve of Saiyan Existence: Super Saiyan Level 4
Hobbies: Likes to draw and play video games.

(Accepted, welcome to the RP)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:28 AM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Prologue:

The alarms sounded off for the first time at the newly established S.P.D base, known as M.P.D, or Multiverse Patrol Delta. The four M.P.D Rangers that made up the team were Travis Marksman the Fourth, about 99.99% human except for the Eternal Youth gene of his Gaionic ancestors, Kimberly Ann Possible Marksman, three-quarters human and one-quarter Saiyan, Christopher “Redfire” Marksman, one-quarter human, one-quarter Saiyan, and half-Tamaranian, and Peter James Marksman, three-quarters human and one-quarter Saiyan like his sister, Kim. Together, they make up the Omega Saiyan Rangers, for Travis the Fourth was taught by his brothers and sister how to become a Human Super Saiyan, or Ultra Sapien as Travis calls himself. All four of them heard Commander Doggie Cruger call them over the loud-speaker.

Cruger: Omega Saiyan Rangers, Please report to the Command Center, on the double.

Christopher: Well, my brothers and sister, looks like we got our first Multiverse mission.

Peter: You got that right, bro. Let's go, team.

Then all dropped what they were doing at the moment and ran to the Command Center. When they arrived, Commander Doggie Cruger, who had retired from S.P.D and opted to run M.P.D, turned to his team.

Cruger: The good news is, you got your first Multiverse mission assignment.

Christopher, Peter, Travis, and Kim (in unison): Alright!

Cruger: The bad news is, it's only for Christopher.

Christopher, Peter, Travis, and Kim (in unison again): WHAT!?

Christopher: Commander, how is this mission only for me? Why not for my brothers and sister also?

Cruger: Because there is an ancient prophecy that is from your home-Universe that I want you to read, Chris.

Commander Cruger signals for Chris to come up to the computer screen to look at what looked like to be a scroll of ancient Hebrew text, and Chris was the leading authority on ancient Hebrew text and manuscripts. Commander Cruger pointed to the screen.

Cruger: You're the leading authority on the team on ancient Hebrew, Chris. Read what the text says, out-loud.

Christopher had to make sure that the symbols were ancient Hebrew. When he confirmed to himself that it was ancient Hebrew, Christopher read the prophecy out-loud, as Commander Cruger had asked.

Christopher: “In another world, a hero shall rise from the ashes of Chaos. And when all seems lost and Trigon seems to have won, the world of Earth shall turn to Christopher Marksman, the Omega Saiyan Ranger, and protector of the Multiverse.”

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:48 PM
Super19 is currently offline Click here to Send Super19 a Private Message Find more posts by Super19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X, on the roof top of the T shaped tower sat on the edge, meditated until he sensed some type of trouble far away form his own sensory. He got up and turns to see the city, he wondered if it came from there. It was now known that it was a different problem, feeling the same power a prophecy fullfilled.

Jacope X: Should I sound the alarm or is it something the police can take care of? hmmm......

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:59 PM
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

When Christopher had finished reading the prophecy, he just stood there in shock, and so did his brothers and sister. Christopher then turned to Commander Cruger.

Christopher: How is this possible? How am I the subject of some ancient prophecy about the Apocalypse in my home-Universe?

Cruger: Ever wondered why, Chris, you haven't known what happened to your parents when you found out from me about how you came to be here?

Christopher: Yeah? So what's your point, Commander?

Cruger: The point is that the Apocalypse of your home-Universe was the reason why your parents were killed and that you were sent here, to this Universe. I also have a letter addressed to you from your biological mother, Starfire, which was for you to read when you were old enough to understand. She was only strong enough to write the letter and teleport you to this Universe with it. Here's the letter. Read it.

Christopher took the letter nervously and read it out-loud, but to himself.

Christopher:
“Dear Christopher,

As Commander Doggie Cruger of Multiverse Patrol Delta has already told you, my name is Starfire, and I am your biological mother. I know how awfully shocking it is for you to hear why you were abandoned to a Universe not of your own. And I have to tell you the events leading up to the writing of this letter to you, and the reason for it:
Your father was a fellow Teen Titan, like I was. But he was half-human, half-Saiyan. He had done the initiation test in order to become a Teen Titan, with, as the humans would say, flying colors. Your father's real name was Travis Jeremy Marksman the Third, known only to me, but his superhero identity was Gyhan, which was the only name my friends Robin, Beast Boy, Raven, and Cyborg knew him by, because he didn't want any of them to know his real name, except me. Then my first boyfriend, Robin, got killed by his mortal enemy, Slade, who killed my boyfriend Robin with the powers of Trigon, the demon from Hell, and Raven's father.
Before you were born, your father, Travis the Third, died of a new Earth virus that attacks the heart. Your father died from the virus, but not before I became pregnant with you. But as soon as you were born, Trigon, Raven’s father, destroyed Planet Earth but not before I sent you to the Power Rangers S.P.D Universe so that you would have a better chance at life there than you would here. But when I teleported you to the Power Rangers S.P.D Universe, I sent with you not only this letter, but a chemical formula that Cyborg had created. He said it was the cure to the heart virus that your father died of, after four months of research. This was when I was still pregnant with you. But during the fight with Trigon, the vial containing the cure was destroyed. But then Cyborg and I escaped and he gave me the papers containing the chemical equations for the cure, which I have included with this letter, but addressed in a different envelope to Commander Doggie Cruger. When they have the cure synthesized, I told them to send you back to this Universe with the cure, but to three years before your father and I were married, to the year 2009. The reason I want you in that time period is because it would give you enough time to train your Saiyan and Tamaranian powers so that way you would be able to defeat Trigon and save the world from a second destruction. I know you will be able to defeat him, Christopher, because there is ancient Hebrew prophecy that states that you are to be the hero of Planet Earth. And when you arrive in the year 2009 of our Universe, tell my warning of the future to your father and the warning of how he is going to die, then give your father the heart virus cure, but don’t tell him who you really, otherwise, you will never be born. You have the potential to defeat Trigon, because your father’s spirit told me telepathically that you have his gene for going into Super Saiyan Rage if you are to be pushed too far or lose all control of your Saiyan powers. But he said to me that he sensed that you could go farther than that, that you could go to an unheard Super Saiyan Rage Level 2. Please, my son, please help us. You are our only hope.

Desperately signed, your mother,
Starfire

PS: Please, my son, please try to understand why I abandoned you to the Power Rangers S.P.D Universe. It was for your own good. So that you could have a better chance at life there than you would here.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:26 PM