KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu vs. Sephiroth and Cloud

Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu vs. Sephiroth and Cloud
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Sleep Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu vs. Sephiroth and Cloud

Who wins characters at their best. Full fighting potential. rolling on floor laughing

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:19 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

i know the great majority will say cloud and seph , but my votes goes for s akuma and ryu

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:07 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

it all depend on what cloud and seph can do really and which seph

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:35 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lets say the one that is at clouds rival/enemy level.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:26 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

99?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:44 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I might have to,man....................................I don't know,just depends on which forms where using.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:12 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
lets say the one that is at clouds rival/enemy level.

Cloud can't rival Sephiroth. Cloud killed him when Sephiroth had technically already died twice. Sephiroth is freaking godly, Not really knowledgable in SF lore, but I'm saying Sephiroth takes em both.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:26 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Ryu vs. Cloud- I think its a tie IMO

Akuma vs. Sephiroth- Akuma. And Cloud eventually surpassed Sephiroth at the end of the game.

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:42 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Not even close. Sephiroth's on another level. When Cloud killed Seph, Seph had already been technically killed twice. He was able to hold off the entire AVALANCHE group while sustaining a barrier that held back Holy, the most powerful weapon in the world, until Aerith's prayer kicked in. He was trapped in a materia crystal for long periods of time. Sephiroth is the best of all the SOLDIERS, Cloud failed to get into the SOLDIER program.

Ryu vs. Cloud would be close. It's pretty hard to dodge Omnislash though... And Ryu would have no way to block the sword.

Thanks to LordRyugen for the Sephiroth fun facts though... The channeler of God's power is not to be messed with.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:04 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Good posts, I was just thinking, between ryu and cloud would be close, but sephiroth and akuma at his full potential I would choose akuma, but it is definitely a close match, as their projectiles would be stopped by the superior speed of sephiroth and cloud, but Shin akuma should be faster than them

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:51 AM
Hoshi

cloud omnin slash is freaking fast , but in truth i believe akuma and ryu are even faster , akumas shun goku satsu is probaly faster than cloud omnin slash in fact

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:37 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

Originally posted by Hoshi
cloud omnin slash is freaking fast , but in truth i believe akuma and ryu are even faster , akumas shun goku satsu is probaly faster than cloud omnin slash in fact

dude it's spelled omnislash

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:00 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Ryu:

Even though Ryu is balanced from a distance and in close combat I think Ryu is stronger physically, I think cloud is better off fighting him at long range then up close, because of Ryus' Shoryuken and Tasumaki- Senpukyaku being devastating attacks. If Ryu catches Cloud with a Shin-Shoryuken (Metsu Shoryuken when it wasn't perfected) or if Cloud gets caught in a Shinku Tasumaki Senpuu Kayaku hes pretty much out of the fight.

Ryu is good at a Distance too with his Hadoken, Shakunetsu Hadoken (the fireball one that stuns and take out little more damage then the Hadoken), Shinku-Hadoken (thats over kill if it connects), and the Denjin Hadoken that stuns you instantly if it hits its target.

Cloud:

Cloud with his big sword is going to be helpful at keeping Ryu out of his range, while he uses Blade Beam, Climhazzard, and Meteorain as distance attacks. Braver, Cross-slash, Finishing touch, and Omni-Slash he can use in close range if he finds an opening.

Thats why I think it would be a tie IMO.

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jun 16th, 2005 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:35 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

cool

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:06 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
cool

Thanks! I just wanted to give a better reason why I think it would be a draw. cool

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:11 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

And you did well beyond that.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:25 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by dvampire
Thanks! I just wanted to give a better reason why I think it would be a draw. cool

I agree with Cloud and Ryu cutting it close, with the exception that Cloud's reach and the fact that Ryu wouldn't be able to block would give him a close range advantage. Distance, I agree on the tie.

Now I still go for Sephiroth over Akuma, for his insane strength, speed, and durability, as well as his immense skill. The magic doesn't hurt either. I don't see Akuma gettin through a force field, unless someone can prove that he is significantly stronger than Holy.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:49 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Misogi - the single hit deathstrike

Kongou Kokoretsu Zan - A move that can shatter an island with a single strike.

I think Shin Akuma would win, but it would be closer than most of Akuma's possible fights.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Jun 17th, 2005 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:59 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Sephiroth still has a big freaking sword though. It's the same thing with Cloud and Ryu, Akuma wouldn't be able to block. He wouldn't get close. (Don't say he's faster. Seph is at least as fast as Akuma.) I just doubt Akuma would be able to stand against Seph's magic and superior weaponry/reach. Misogi won't do anything if it hits a forcefield.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:09 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Actually, since it's Shin Akuma, id say he's much faster, And as for penetrating a forcefield, there are many options.

Gou Hadouken
Shankunetsu Hadouken
Zanku Hadouken
Messatsu Gou Hadou
Tenma Gou Zanku
Misogi
Kongou Kokoretsu Zan

All of the bolded moves bring out enourmous quantities of energy

And as for blocking Swords, If Heihachi Mishima could do it in SC2, I firmly beleive that the Supreme Master of the Fist could do it easily

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:14 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote