KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Sachi Scroll

The Sachi Scroll
Started by: Kaden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: ^^ I vote for going South because no one has said that yet! *silence as everyone looks at her*"

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:11 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

zuke smelled the air.. i said wind... and the wind is blowing to the west..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmm good point -looks at the shadows-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"Why should we trust you, vampire?" Jeros said hand above the hilt of his blade, "North might be the best way"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:12 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Because I know the land more then you do" said Denis as he came out of the shadows. "And don't pick a fight with me. You don't want to"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:13 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze shook her head. argueing would never get them anywhere.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:13 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: Um, guys, can we please just pick a direction? *trying to avoid a fight* Besides, if we don't find the Scroll in one direction, we can always go back and try a different one."

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:14 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

kelly came out the shadows also."you got a better way"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:14 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"He might be trying to lead us off the track" Jeros said

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:15 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

looking at kaze... "i can emagine, on the look on your face what you are thinking.. and i agree."

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Denis takes out an old map and places it on the table. "Who picks East except me?" he asks pointing at the south way.

Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Name: Daizaemon Fuuske (Dai for short)

Weapon: Bare hands or any other weapon within his reach.

Race: Human???

Ability: ??? (Will be unraveled through this adventure.)

Personality: A lone stranger who walks the lands in search of a good fight. He likes to keep to himself most of the time, and usually only talks when he’s challenging someone.

Appearance: Dark brown eyes, short, dark, brown hair that is always spiked up, a rough looking black cloak, black pants, black gloves with finger slots, bandages on his stomach from a deep wound from long ago and wears a pair of wooden sandals. Height - 6’5, weight – 186 lbs.

Bio: As (name) was growing up, he was very alone. He never knew his parents, which left him with a deep emptiness inside. The only thing that kept him alive was the money he got through doing jobs, and slowly money began to take the place that emptiness away. One day, when (name) was still a child, he overheard two men talking about being acknowledged by the world. Suddenly, the thought of conquering the world came up. Upon hearing this theory, (name) began to train day and night to become stronger so as to be acknowledged by the world and have all the money he could ever want. As the years went by, (name) heard a rumor of some type of book or paper that could grant anyone what they desired. Learning about this item, (name) saw that his opportunity had finally arrived. Packing his things, (name) set out in search of the item, and his first stop would be at a meeting to begin the hunt.

Reason for finding the Sachi Scroll: World domination.

~Tell me if I need to change anything. I can post a pic of my char if the appearance is not clear enough.~

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: (All these people are coming out of the shadows! ^^; This is kind of scary! Who knew shadows could hold so many people?) Have we decided which way to go yet?"

ooc: It's all good, "Dai"! smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:16 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

dude back down i say try his way

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:16 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(lol)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:17 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Who's way? What are you talking about people!"

Vidina
What to write?

"this creature of the underworld wants us to get lost!" Jeros said, "I know vampires"

Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"And I know paladins! They would slay a Vampire even if the Vampire was not evil for money. We were just like you but got bitten by another Vampire."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:18 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze peered out at the man. he could not have been talking to her.... sh had her presence well disguised... but he was. no.. she would not do as the rest.. she continued to stay hidden, though a slight growl rose up in her throat.

Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: Calm down, everyone. Now, there are four directions: North, South, East, and West. I suggest a simple vote to decide which way we should try first. Is that alright with everyone?"