KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Sachi Scroll

The Sachi Scroll
Started by: Kaden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke smiled and looked at kaze.. then pretended not to see her, looking at the others..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:20 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Kelly sits down."you human always fearing alway judging.and you vamps. always demanding

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:20 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"But what about the Vampire that got them, and the inocents they'll get?" Jeros asked

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:21 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"And your any better Tiger scum!?!?" exclaimed Denis.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:21 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:22 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: That's ENOUGH! *actually angry for the first time* No more fighting! Let's just pick a direction and get going before it becomes night and we can't travel anymore! Sheesh!"

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"you're all out to attack humans, it's my job to protect them!" Jeros said

Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze smiled to her self. 'and we the wolves...' she growled quietly. 'bieng killed by all.' she watched the group silently... wishing she could attack them for complaining..

Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

the only one not complaining was the leader and the one who had appearently sensed her...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:23 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"sorry!" Jeros said

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:23 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:24 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked up at the cloudy sky... it was ging to snow soon so theyd better get moving.

Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: I say we go South. That way, I am taking nobody's side by saying so. Can we please go already?"

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Walking into the crowded meeting place, Dai heard yelling and shouting coming from one area and decided to check that place out. Upon reaching there he saw various races fighting against each other. Guessing that the whole fight was about the direction in which to travel, Dai sat down on an empty bench (lucky ^_^) and watched as the yelling grew louder and louder.

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:25 AM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

kelly let a raor that could be heard for miles. she was mader than she had every been

PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"To where!?! There was no majority yet!"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sure whatever

Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: Umm... *very scared* P-please calm down... "

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:26 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

lets not fight... its not healthy.. look at you.. are we suppose to build a party to endure storms, great enemies and find a scroll noone ever seen before... and here we are.. fighting of what direction..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:26 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: *getting a headache* I don't care which direction we go, I just want to leave soon so we can actually make some progress in our journey!"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:27 AM