KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » NJO Luke Skywalker's unknown Force ability

NJO Luke Skywalker's unknown Force ability
Started by: Darth Plagues

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxxpoppunker182

plo koon never did force lightning. from what i've read those species of aliens can just shoot lightning out from their claws.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:28 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruthaindahood

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Leia Organa Solo is Luke's sisters name. And she never learns the Jedi ways, because while trying to build the New Republic Mon Mothma always needed her for something.

This power is very powerful if it is able to kill a void in the Force.

maybe u think dark horse is stupid but in the comics she becomes a jedi who is trained by luke.

and this is stupid: it alsosays luke goes to the dark side fully.

luke I am your father. destroy the sith we must . you do not know the pawahh of the dark side. fear anger anger hate hate suffering- dark side.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:21 PM
Click here to Send bruthaindahood a Private Message Find more posts by bruthaindahood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

True, but since that incident she kind of gave up her duties as a Jedi and followed the foot steps as her step father as a polotician in the New Republic...she never fully mastered the ways of the Jedi...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bruthaindahood
maybe u think dark horse is stupid but in the comics she becomes a jedi who is trained by luke.

and this is stupid: it alsosays luke goes to the dark side fully.

um as i understand it he does to do what well sidious says in ep3 you have to know the force in all aspects not just one well he basically says that not in those exact words but if you've seen it you know. but ya he went dark then bam redeemed himself effortlessly

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Well without Leia, Luke would have remained on the DarK Side...Luke has a strong will that's probably why he turned back to the light easily, but he wasn't that far down the dark side was he?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

On the subject of Luke and unknown force abilities, how did he become a Force Ghost in the Jedi Academy books? It's not unknown to us, but to him, I dunno if anyone ever taught him? Or did he speak to Ben Kenobi in an earlier book before Ben said he had to leave forever?

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:48 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

He did discover a library of lost Jedi knowledge and also had the Emperor's library...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:31 PM
Darth Plagues

Or maybe...I think Exar forced Luke's spirit into that position.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:33 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I was playing through KOTOR 2 again and I noticed that when the Handmaiden (Brianna) returns to Telos to fight Atris, Atris kills all the handmaidens instantly with the Force. So perhaps others knew it but it simply works on non-Force users or somesuch.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Perhaps.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:11 AM