KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Who Should Play The Joker?

Who Should Play The Joker?
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

LOL, sounds it... but isnt that film like 1 star?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:00 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alec Brood

He's talking about Crispin Glover, the actor who played Willard. He does look the part. Don't know about the acting though.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:13 PM
Alec Brood is currently offline Click here to Send Alec Brood a Private Message Find more posts by Alec Brood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

he's a fan fave but ther top official choices are Bettany and... Lachy Hulme? And I heard Liev schrieber is EVERYONE's fave for 2 Face!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 10:35 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'd still rather see Guy Pearce, but Shrieber looks good to me too. I just don't think Gyllenhaal can do it lol.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:31 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alec Brood

There's also Adrien Brody as a possibility for the joker. They need to find the right actor who can play a creepy and sinister joker.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:40 PM
Alec Brood is currently offline Click here to Send Alec Brood a Private Message Find more posts by Alec Brood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yeah Brody would be a good choice. A lot of people could be a good Joker...I just don't have much faith in Bettany.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:49 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Adrian Brody? lol the guy with the big wobbly nose?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:49 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alec Brood

The guy who looks the most like the Joker...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:22 AM
Kovacs86

I havent heard much of Brody? He's Jack Drisccoll... yeah? I think Bettany is an excellent actor and could do it, though he doesn't look very Joker-ish. He's quite a varied and funny actor. I havet seen much of Lachy Hulme... any pics? A fan pic of Glover looked good except of course the smile looked fake but that is easy to alter...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:36 AM
smiley8
Come what may....

Brody would be terrible, right physique but no evilness about him at all. too much of nicy nicy guy.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:18 AM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Yeah... he looks SO strange. He was weird in King kong... to be fair, the 3 actually good bits about that were Jack Black, Brody and of couse, the fantastic Naomi Watts!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:43 AM
smiley8
Come what may....

Yep Naomi Watts, brilliant and HUGELY underated!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:48 AM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Indeed. Where was her Oscar nomination, may I ask?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:56 AM
smiley8
Come what may....

Hidden behind Reese Witherspoons load of **** that was walk the line or whatever that film was called.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:01 AM
Kovacs86

Is that the thing about that ****ing stoned country singer junkie?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:10 AM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Has anyone seen the orginal 1933 King Kong, it was on last night I watched some of it, it was quite good.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:11 AM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

Yep, thats the film and scarecrow yeah ive seen bits of it and for its time its actually quite good.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:20 AM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Smiley, did you like the mordern King Kong that came out last year?

Last edited by Scarecrow756 on Apr 18th, 2006 at 10:24 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:21 AM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

Ummmm, not sure, don't get me wrong it was a good film and i enjoyed it but it would have been great if they hadn't marketed it to death before it came out. The hype was that this was the next LOTR and in the end it was just a great film.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:26 AM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I quite liked it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:28 AM