KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » jedi/sith powers?

jedi/sith powers?
Started by: the-unforgiven

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Question jedi/sith powers?

I am a rookie at starwars.. all i have done is seen the movies.. and i now wonder is, what is a Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior capable of doing with the force if they are strong in the force?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:06 PM
Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

you dont know?

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:04 PM
Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

i know small stuff that is used in the movie.. like vader when strangle a person with fore.. and the force push, the lighting and when for example yoda make the ship levitate. i dont know what a great man in the force can do.. i am trying to learn as much as possible about starwars EU and desided to start around on what an jedi/sith is capable to do smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Lightside (some of these are in star wars games):, Force Absorb, Force Speed, Force Heal, Force Aura (don't know what that means).
Darkside: Force Drain (Health), Force Choke, Force Stun, Force Stun Droid (once again these are also from games).
Both Sides: Force Pull, Force Push, Force Throw Lightsaber.
There are more but I can't remeber them. Play the game: Knights of The Old Republic. It's a fun game and will show you the force powers once you become a Jedi.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Strong force users can blow up planets, change gravity create black holes influeince the minds of entire races and kill them easily, freeze thousands of people at the same time and well shit like that. Basically everything you can think off.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

Exar Kun

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

^ what happened up there, I meant to say this (sorry everyone)

Exar Kun and Naga Sadow could blow up suns.

Exar could also freeze 1000+ people at a time and make them unable to move.

Exar also drained the life from an entire race, killing them all to prolong his life

Luke can manipulate gravity and black holes

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

I know more but I forget right now, if you really want to know just play KotOR and KotOR II, that will give you all that you need. What you cannot do is mentioned

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:50 PM
xxxpoppunker182

luke can jump through space and atmosphere's and land on the ground without a scarcth on him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

okey.. so.. the force can make everything possible if you are strong enough with it..? cool eek!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:38 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

nihilus can eat the force

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

scary.. thinking of that the force is everywere he never will walk hungry big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:59 PM
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

I vaguely remember Luke doing something in space, but when did he went through the atmosphere and land? I seem to vaguely recall something like that but can't remember in which book it was.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:23 AM
Click here to Send MadHeretic a Private Message Find more posts by MadHeretic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

I think it was in the Courtship of Princess Leia, though I have to admit I don't remember him doing anything exactly like was described. I just remember him slowing his heart beat and making himself appear dead, about falling through the sky, he did that in a ship and then hit the eject button when it was in the atmosphere so he didn't really ever walk around in space. After hitting the eject button he floated down

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:31 PM
Cypher-Jinn

I am also fairly new to EU star wars, how do Exar Kun and Ulic blow up the sun? Also what abilities does NJO Luke have, because i keep seeing posts that say he is the most powerful Jedi ever, but i dont know why.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Cypher-Jinn a Private Message Find more posts by Cypher-Jinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote