KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Matrix 2 script

Matrix 2 script
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

i red half of it...but i'll soon finish it. It's not bad..not bad at all.
even if it is fake...it's a good story and it feels real big grin .

Old Post May 14th, 2002 08:06 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

EU? *Matrix white rabbit tatoo lady voice* Definately! rolling on floor laughing

I

Old Post May 14th, 2002 09:32 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Purrrrrrr. wink

Old Post May 15th, 2002 05:25 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ok...i red it. It's a bit too damn bloody. Thomas serious Sam Anderson......BTW..where's the rest of it?
it wasn't that bad in the end...but if this is the true script..then i think the first one was better.

Old Post May 15th, 2002 06:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, I wouldn't worry, It's not the real script!

ET showed the exclusive trailer to the Matrix sequels last night, they were awesome, It looks freaky and more futuristic/cleaner looking than the original Matrix! cool

Old Post May 16th, 2002 03:51 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Saw the trailer with Star Wars.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz roll eyes (sarcastic) Boring.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post May 16th, 2002 05:25 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ok..real or not...i want the rest of it..plz!! big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:00 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

If they wanted to make more Matrix movies, they should have brought in real actors.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:09 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

laurence Fishburne's cool....keanu's acceptable...and improoving. What did u spect....it's a medium movie......not bad, and not that good. Anyway..itz nice

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:15 PM
Fitch
Free

Just start reading it....looks cool smile

Old Post May 16th, 2002 10:01 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

The rest, the rest , the rest.....i hate "To be continued"s

Old Post May 17th, 2002 03:31 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I just might have to go see AOTC in the theater, to watch the Matrix trailer on the big screen! cool

Old Post May 17th, 2002 04:55 AM
Dexx
wingless

whatever........the reeeeeest.....u can't just cut a story in half like that.....i wanna know what follows in the script. big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2002 08:29 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

when does reload come to the movies anyway

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 27th, 2002 04:28 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

2003 sad

Old Post May 30th, 2002 02:03 AM
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

the matrix reloaded hits the screens on thursday may 15th 2003

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2002 12:00 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote