KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournamen: Phase 2 [Round 2] Khellendros vs Digimark

Evangel's Amalgam Tournamen: Phase 2 [Round 2] Khellendros vs Digimark
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well, if Majestic got hit by Supes, even "energy Supes", he's not at Flash-level. I have never said I'd be faster, only that I'm fast enough to get hits in and have enough other advantages going for me to make this a rather small point.

The issue with the speedster...It's called "The Breaks" and is a 1 of 1 issue...in the colection I have they put it directly after Earth Inferno. Apparently, it isn't considered to be a part of Volume 1, but as a bonus issue or something. The issue itself goes under the larger heading of "The Authority: 2000 Annual. Devil's Night"

Actually, since Supes was pure energy at the time, that would put him right at the speed of light. And, as I said, Majestic has a history of taking hits from people who are of comparable speed. Unfortunately for you, your character isn't one of those people.

It sounds familiar, but I don't remember much of the issue. I'll probably go looking for it later tonight. But, it doesn't change much. By your own admission, the speedster was around Quicksilver level. That puts him, and by extension Apollo far below Blackstrom's speed.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 12:35 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Votes:
Stormfront, Darkcrawler, Longpig - Khellendros
Sentry, Scoobless, Quick Freeze - Digimark

3-3. Lots of power to whoever votes next...Evangel should be closing this soon, so they'd pretty much control the fate of the battle.

I have no idea how some matches went 8-9 pages (or something around 20 for Nataku/SF). I'm exhausted after 3-4.

Since I said I'm done arguing, I won't post any more strategies (unless it doesn't get closed and goes on tomorrow) but my responses to most of Khell's last two posts can be found in my earlier posts.

-DM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:16 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

you both did great

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:22 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Since I said I'm done arguing, I won't post any more strategies (unless it doesn't get closed and goes on tomorrow) but my responses to most of Khell's last two posts can be found in my earlier posts.

Yeah, I'm not gonna bother posting anything more unless you do first. People can go back and read my strength arguments and yours, speed arguments and all the rest at their leisure.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:03 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I think I'll vote for Khellendros. Pretty good arguments from both sides though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:02 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Match Closed

Winner Khellendros

(Couldn't close it until the deadlock was decided)

Forever Young...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:50 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Congrats Khell. Good luck in the finals (two tourneys in a row in the finals...deserves another congrats).

Since this is over, now I can say this...F*cking Majestic! He's a freakin' stud. You barely even used the other 2 in your amalgam, but Majestic alone seemed to be giving Kinky fits. Damn him to hell, but nice pick.

*composes self again*

But I lost to a worthy opponent, and so I feel no shame. Know, denizens of KMC, that I shall return...*music gradually slides in to underscore the moment* I shall reclaim my glory and honor. And I vow, with my hand on the Holy Book (the book of Asian Hulk quotes), to do better in the next tournament held (there's already talks of a street-level tourney).

Oh, and mad props to Quick Freeze. He started me off with some great picks, let me take the reins of General Kinky, and even provided some wisdom and encouragement for my matches. Sorry I couldn't take Kinky further QF, but thanks again.

-DM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:03 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Congrats Khell. Good luck in the finals (two tourneys in a row in the finals...deserves another congrats).

Since this is over, now I can say this...F*cking Majestic! He's a freakin' stud. You barely even used the other 2 in your amalgam, but Majestic alone seemed to be giving Kinky fits. Damn him to hell, but nice pick.

laughing Hey, there IS a reason I've picked him without fail the last two tournaments I've been in. He started out pimpin and seriously gets written with a new feat almost every issue.

But yeah, thanks for the congrats. I seriously was not expecting to win there at the end.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:55 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

hmmm... this still hasn't been closed....

just thought i'd mention it

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:17 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You mention many things.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:19 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote