KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My "Movies" story

My "Movies" story
Started by: DanZeke25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

hopefully big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:07 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Finally, an update.

They were in the Matrix, and Voldemort’s Army was right in front of them.
“Morpheus! You’re retarded! If we are the only ones who can get the ring then why are we in here? Voldemort can’t get the ring without us.” said Nick.
“It’s ok. I’ll just call Link.” said Morpheus. “Link, I need the nearest exit for Nick and Jeff.
“Sir, I’m right behind. You jacked me in to.”
Morpheus turned around. “God damn! You should have told me Nick!”
“Me? It’s not my fault your retarded.”
“Yeah well you are the Two. You are supposed to know this stuff. Oh well, there’s nothing we can do now. Go hide over there somewhere, Voldemort doesn’t know where you are yet.” Nick and Jeff did so, and now Morpheus’s Army was charging and Voldemort’s Army. All hell was breaking lose. Michael Myers stabbed about eight agents in the head, but then Shrek came up from behind and snapped Michael’s neck. The Hulk was taking care of about 1000 agents by himself. Spider-Man and Gollum were teaming up on Venom, but Jet Li came to even the fight. Spider-Man tried to web Jet Li, but he dodged it and the web wrapped around Gollum. Then Jet Li jumped up and round-housed kicked Gollum in the head, sending him flying ten feet away. Then Arnold came and ripped Jet Li’s throat out. Chuck Norris then came up and kick Arnold in the head. Arnold responded with a right hand to the head.
“Hey everybody! Arnold Schwarzenegger is fighting Chuck Norris!” screamed Will Smith. Everybody stopped what they were doing, and gathered around to watch. Even Jesus came from the Heavens to watch. Arnold and Chuck were staring at each other, they both looked around at everyone watching them. Then, as if they read each others minds, both started fighting everybody. Chuck took out the whole Fantastic Four with one kick, while Arnold picked up Shrek and threw him onto Harry Potter, squishing him to death. Shrek got up and attempted to punch Arnold, but Arnold blocked it, and then gave Shrek and headbutt which knocked off Shrek’s head off entirely. Arnold and Chuck took out a good portion of both Armies by themselves, until Wolverine stabbed Arnold in the eyes with his claws. Eventually, everybody began fighting each other.
Morpheus walked up to Nick and Jeff.
“We need you to come out. We’re getting our ass kicked.” Nick and Jeff followed Morpheus. They were met by about 50 zombies when Morpheus tripped them.
“Get them.” said Morpheus, and all the Zombies started attacking Nick and Jeff. This time, instead of turning into a two-headed Hulk, Nick and Jeff turned into Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Norris. Nick was Chuck and Jeff was Arnold. They killed all the zombies easily. Then they turned to Morpheus, and Jeff grabbed him by the throat. The creature from End of Days emerged out of Morpheus body and speeded away. Jeff dropped Morpheus on the ground.
Morpheus and the Two joined in on the fighting again, and eventually everybody was dead, besides Nick and Jeff, Morpheus, and Voldemort. But Voldemort didn’t fight at all. In fact, nobody knew where Voldemort was.
“VOLDEMORT!” screamed Morpheus at the top of his lungs, hoping Voldemort would show himself. Then, out of nowhere, the same guy appeared with a bandage around his head and a bat of his own in his hand. “Oh shi-” That was as far as Morpheus got, as the man whacked him over the head with the bat.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:27 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

well that was certainly entertaining stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:12 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 11:44 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

rolling on floor laughing
Funny Stuff

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 07:42 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know! Here it is: "Man on the Moon" by Jim Carrey. I will buy it this month on dvd course. My favorite scene is when he's in front of the audience and tried to make a speech. It's so hard for him to express his talents and for that he remained silence. There is a voice from the audience that caught my attention; as he tried to speak we hear "Ha!..Ha!.." like waiting to listen. That's what I mean.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:54 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, did you see the movie?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:54 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Well, did you see the movie?

No. I didn't. Sorry.

Jim Carrey's in it? It has to be good then.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:00 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, cause silence is humor.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:48 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut the f up!!! a joke

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 02:49 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Shut the f up!!! a joke

Who are you talking to?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:41 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

As you know, jokes are not for anybody specifically, it's just humor for everyone. I mean if is funny or make you laugh.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:11 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

What the hell are you talking about? blink

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:21 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am talking about my movie story, telling some jokes and bringing my style as how we were all invited.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:31 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, let me have the way. Ninjas from Japan "fabulous" and legendary. I would like a movie set on a modern city when two secret organizations collide. This ninja clan is been hidden for centuries and finally show up with new light of ambition and power. They're up against some kind of mafia..you know, weapons vs skills.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 08:49 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

WTF are you talking about?

This thread is for DanZeke's story. Why the hell are you taking about ninjas and the mafia? blink

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:40 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because board rules state not to clone threads!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:24 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue "Mr. Weverson" Animated Version

HEY! I got another movie. There are 7 days and 7 nights in this movie, following the life routine of this man. He wakes up every morning with the first sun light and he works for animation (character voice) and plays many. The company plans a new project just after the ending of a great hit series. A group of men are giving maintenance through the session b4 of the studio. All employees must pass through it to reach the exit. During that final shift hour this guy stays. The men comeback and when he finally leaves 3 cans of paint fell (red/yellow/green) right next to him bursting with the impact but miraculously the director witnessed how the colors accidentally fitted in a graceful style and from it they decided to make the new animated character out of this guy. The new series title is "However comes Mr. Weverson". Would you keep it running? smokin'

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:29 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I forgot about this, I will write more when I have time.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 11:06 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

“Holy flying f*ck! Morpheus, are you alright?” screamed Jeff.
“Dude, he got hit in the head with a f*ckin baseball bat. He’s not alright.”
“Oh shut the f*ck up. You knew what I mea- who is that? Is that- Winnie the Pooh?”
“I would just like to say that you two really know how to fight. I enjoyed watching that.” said Winnie the Pooh. “I actually enjoyed that so much, I’m going to watch it again.”
Winnie got a small time machine out from his pocket, and set it back 3 hours, the exact time the fighting started. Everybody was back and fighting, and even some people that weren’t even there were fighting. Nobody knows how the hell that happened.
“Dude, where did Conan O’Brien come from? Is he on our side?” asked Jeff.
“Sh*t, I hope so. Nobody can beat Conan. He is one of the people where, the minute you look at them, you can just tell that they win at life.”
Conan O’Brien turned Super Saiyan, and did a Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha Blast that knocked out 300 agents, and Chuck Norris, who just happened to be standing there. Zinedine Zidane then head butted about 30 agents by himself with his huge bald head. Conan, trying to show him up, then head butted Shrek, who went flying into 50 agents.

It's short, I know.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:15 PM