KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xavier or Magneto: Which Side Are You On?

Xavier or Magneto: Which Side Are You On?
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Whatever happened to that New X-Men storyline where humans only had , like, what, five generations left to live? That genome thing that Hank found?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:11 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Whatever happened to that New X-Men storyline where humans only had , like, what, five generations left to live? That genome thing that Hank found?

I forgot all about that...I read somewhere that mutants might get reduced to a few hundred...bring the xmen back to thier outcast nature once more.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:13 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by Mainstream
I forgot all about that...I read somewhere that mutants might get reduced to a few hundred...bring the xmen back to thier outcast nature once more.

Yeah In the HoM retconn maybe.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:15 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think the world is cool with a bunch of mutants..but humans should be dominate....for now.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:17 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moondragon

Xavier and Magneto are BOTH out of their fickin' minds!! wackoPeace ain't NEVER gonna happen....Period!!sad Humans can't even live in peace with humans!!madSix Billion humans.....Six Thousand mutants......does the name Custer mean anything to you??! eek!
The answer is quite simple my children. Have the Silver Surfer find us a new planet all our own, and build paradice from scratch! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:42 AM
moondragon is currently offline Click here to Send moondragon a Private Message Find more posts by moondragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah but that wont work either cos we will still live with humans so there will still be problems. I say everyone should talk to lizards instead of humans................................

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:33 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Yeah In the HoM retconn maybe.

That would be interesting. I've also heard that the X-Men will get back their secret identitites. As in Xavier's School in Westchester is just a school...no more daily riots.

In HoM, I wonder where Xavier is...(off topic, but on topic while we're off topic!)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:44 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by munkiesarus
off topic, but on topic while we're off topic!

huh
Should probably use the House of M thread, people might read this not expecting spoilers and be.. spoiled big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:47 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Maybe he is like friends with Magneto or something. I mean despite the fact they are enemies they have a great respect for each other..................................

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:48 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
huh
Should probably use the House of M thread, people might read this not expecting spoilers and be.. spoiled big grin

Right. Good thinking, chap!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:55 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I agree with wolverine of take action
I agree with the majority of x-men That we shouldn't eradicate or inslave lower life forms
But I AGREE WITH MAGNETO THAT WE SHOULD DESTROY THE ANTI-MUTANT REGIEMS

what it's fictional.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:01 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by BENITO
I agree with wolverine of take action
I agree with the majority of x-men That we shouldn't eradicate or inslave lower life forms
But I AGREE WITH MAGNETO THAT WE SHOULD DESTROY THE ANTI-MUTANT REGIEMS

what it's fictional.

confused

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:33 PM
BENITO

Originally posted by willRules
confused

why are you confused?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:12 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

why are you confused?

Sorry but your violent outburst concerned me. Are you feeling ok? smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:20 PM
BENITO

Sorry but your violent outburst concerned me. Are you feeling ok? smile
Yeah I'm fine just I've been playing on X-men Legends and Kincaid gets on my nerves.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:24 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah I'm fine just I've been playing on X-men Legends and Kincaid gets on my nerves.

Yeah that last level with the robot thingy gets on my nerves. I find Nightcrawler can be quite good on the last level.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:31 PM
BENITO

Yeah that last level with the robot thingy gets on my nerves. I find Nightcrawler can be quite good on the last level.
Sentinel factory is more annoying.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:00 PM