KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » does anyone know if the lead singer fo the killers.. brandon flowers is gay??

does anyone know if the lead singer fo the killers.. brandon flowers is gay??
Started by: kates

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nick1811
At Gunpoint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AllieBB19
Hey why does it really matter what his sexual orientation is. If the guy is hott then he's hott, which Brandon is hott. Everyone should know that he's not gay because he's getting married to Tana. but that doesnt mean he's not bisexual. eek!

*hot

thumb up

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:05 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I could care less if this man is gay or not. No offense, but if he is, let him be what he is.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:25 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait. F*cking wait. Let's take a step back.

Now I hate The Killers, but this needs to be said.

If they're fantasies anyway, what difference is the reality of him being gay, going to make? You're not gonna get with him when he's straight, or when he's gay. So either way it's a fantasy about a man you'll never ever have. Why does his sexuality matter in a mental depiction that you've created for self satisfaction?

You've gone far enough to imagine him wanting you in a sexual way, why not just imagine that they guy is straight? Better yet, imagine the guy actually has a dick and it might work well.

Some people...

-AC
Marry me.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 07:15 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Originally posted by SelphieT
I could care less if this man is gay or not. No offense, but if he is, let him be what he is.

<3

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:57 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thexkillers

Laugh I agree

If they're fantasies anyway, what difference is the reality of him being gay, going to make? You're not gonna get with him when he's straight, or when he's gay. So either way it's a fantasy about a man you'll never ever have. Why does his sexuality matter in a mental depiction that you've created for self satisfaction?

You've gone far enough to imagine him wanting you in a sexual way, why not just imagine that they guy is straight? Better yet, imagine the guy actually has a dick and it might work well.

Some people...

-AC

It doesn't matter. I seen a picture proving hes got a dick. The caption underneath it says : *ahem*...happy pants!
I love him though. He had said that he isn't gay. I heard it on TV and I heard it come out of his lips. Also hes married, to a girl! So he is either straight or bisexual but not gay!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 12:36 AM
thexkillers is currently offline Click here to Send thexkillers a Private Message Find more posts by thexkillers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Nah.

He's as gay as a window.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 02:47 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

I dont know if he is or not, but the only song I've heard from this is more than terrible. I mean it is so horrible I almost passed out when I heard it on the radio.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 10:50 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Arctic
I dont know if he is or not, but the only song I've heard from this is more than terrible. I mean it is so horrible I almost passed out when I heard it on the radio.

A mild reaction, considering.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 12:20 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

lol

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 03:19 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrillingNemo

if he's mormon and gay... good luck to him lol

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 03:38 PM
GrillingNemo is currently offline Click here to Send GrillingNemo a Private Message Find more posts by GrillingNemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenna

Laugh THE KILLERS

BRANDON FLOWERS IS NOT GAY HE IS A MARRIED MAN WITH TWO CHILDREN, IS THE POSSIBLE laughing

HE IS A MORMAN TO I AM A MASSIVE FAN OF HIM I LOVE THE KILLERS AND THEIR MUSIC
they are aweome i have all their albums and just love their music it never gets old big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 10:36 AM
kenna is currently offline Click here to Send kenna a Private Message Find more posts by kenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenna

hes not gay he got two kids

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 10:37 AM
kenna is currently offline Click here to Send kenna a Private Message Find more posts by kenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some people...

-AC
women just like to believe that he's not gay so that they can hold on to that faintest bit of delusional hope that one day they can be the lucky girl to latch on and take him for half his shit.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 04:15 PM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

He's a Mormon

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:39 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spacemonkey412

He Is Gay. He Said He Was. Go To Your Search Bar And Type In "Is Brandon Flowers Gay"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 10:59 PM
Spacemonkey412 is currently offline Click here to Send Spacemonkey412 a Private Message Find more posts by Spacemonkey412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote