KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Vegeta and Gohan

Goku vs Vegeta and Gohan
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
pillow? eh?
yes. it's white and orange happy

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:42 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Goku is the strongest... period... again at the end of GT. Absorbing all the dragonballs increasing his power level to 1billion. Goku wins PERIOD.

1 No Power Levels were ever started besides Trunks supressed PL of 5 and AT mentioning SSJ2 Kid Gohan was 300 Million in a Shonen Jump interview

2 DB:GT is NOT part of the canon universe and everyone was MUCH weaker in it that the canon series

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:38 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

1.Check in sites.. know your facts.

2.I'm sure if someone absorbs ALL the DRAGON BALLS, shows that he/she is the strongest in DRAGON BALL. Since the anime is named DRAGON BALL and Goku has absorbed all the DRAGON BALLS... therefore, he is the strongest. period.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:10 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
1.Check in sites.. know your facts.

2.I'm sure if someone absorbs ALL the DRAGON BALLS, shows that he/she is the strongest in DRAGON BALL. Since the anime is named DRAGON BALL and Goku has absorbed all the DRAGON BALLS... therefore, he is the strongest. period.

1 Sites are fan made and ANY POWER-LEVELS AFTER TRUNKS ARE MADE UP.Other than that AT said Kid Gohan was 300 million.

2 Piccalo Damiocuu killed the Dragon rather easily in DB.In DB/Z it weas made clear the DBs couldnt affect someone of greater power[ie most of DBZ].Villians in GT cant blow up planets and Frieza would rear end Shenron or that AU copy of him that forgot Trunks killed him

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:57 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Originally posted by GGgrievous725
why are all these people turned on by cartoon characters am i the only sane one around here

Me don't know? confused confused

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:03 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LJ27
8 straight 100 yard games

im saying vegeta and gohan win rather easily

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:27 PM
LJ27 is currently offline Click here to Send LJ27 a Private Message Find more posts by LJ27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote