KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Wimbledon (tennis)

Wimbledon (tennis)
Started by: T.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Wimbledon (tennis)

who's i watching it then?

Henman Hill is bouncing eek!

even though he SUCKS !!! yes

Andy Roddick for the win yes

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:23 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I've only been in the grounds once despite having lived in Wimbledon most of my life embarrasment sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:40 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

lol i have never been to watch the tennis either sad

want to though someday yes

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:03 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

i havent been there, but it certainly looks like a good friendly and exciting atmosphere. i think federer will win, he will always be the man to beat. i think clisjters has a shot at the womens, seeded only 14th! (i think) either her or davenport.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:52 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Yeah I think Davenport will win the Womens.

It will either be Federer or Roddick in the Mens i think.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 01:17 PM
darth_royke

hewitt just showed some impressive stuff,he could be in with a good chance! and that match with myskina was well good. she won final set 10-8! crikey..... i'd be dead after one set:s

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 03:26 PM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

lol

ended 10 - 8 i saw it when it was 8-8 lol

like 3 1/2 hours game. for women thats long.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 03:31 PM
shyuan_chang

I love Andy so much~~~

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:34 PM
shyuan_chang is currently offline Click here to Send shyuan_chang a Private Message Find more posts by shyuan_chang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Still can't believe Venus beat Maria Sharapova. Good for her, even though everyone knows Lindsay will mash her up.

Roddick will win the mens, I got a good feeling this year. Another all-American pair to win the singles cool

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:49 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i think Lynsey will win to.

also i want Andy to win yes

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:43 PM
darth_royke

davenport for the womens, federer for the mens. federers probably going to be remembered as one the greatest players ever, hes sick. davenport, because for some reason i actually find her cute and down to earth. and shes tall... which means i wont have to break my back to snog someonewink (i'm 6ft6")

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:53 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth_royke
davenport for the womens, federer for the mens. federers probably going to be remembered as one the greatest players ever, hes sick. davenport, because for some reason i actually find her cute and down to earth. and shes tall... which means i wont have to break my back to snog someonewink (i'm 6ft6")

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:15 PM
Dexx
wingless

men's final today..can't wait.
i'm betting on federer....heck...it's gonna be a great game

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:51 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i think Federer will win to

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 01:29 PM
Dexx
wingless

yeah...he easily won first set..so far

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 01:56 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yeah Roddick cpuldnt get his game going at all

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:05 PM
Dexx
wingless

well...federer is the man to beat in today's tennis

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:29 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yep. and there aint many people who can beat him lol

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:30 PM
Deathblow
-

I have a feeling we're gonna have another Sampras-style era thanks to Federer, e.g. he wins everything for about 4 years.

Andy will win the US Open though, aslong as he doesn't have to face Mr Fed.

And yay for Venus eek! Lindsay is my favorite women's player since Stefi Graf, but I couldn't help feeling happy for Venus, she really deserved that. She can step out of Serena's shadow for the first time in years.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:31 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

venus played well, and was obviously extremely happy at winning! well done to her... maybe i could kiss davenport better thowink

federer destoryed roddick, he is undoubtadly a great in the making

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:22 PM