KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Leanna Walsman: Bounty Hunter

Leanna Walsman: Bounty Hunter
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

NO idea, but you're right about her figure.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, I don't know what she looks like now but it seems like she used to look rather blocky...Of course in a recent pic from some Australian newspaper she looked like every other actress (bean pole).

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Even a bean pole wou;dn't work. If you look at the artcile at the official site today they have rather a lot of pics of Michonne Bourriague and whilst she's no porker, she isn't a bean pole either.

I think the term is well proportioned. Every thing in just the right amounts, in just the right places.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Aurra could be CGI and then they could make her look however they wanted although I hope she isn't.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 04:06 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't think they'd spend the millions of dollars needed to make Aurra CGI...

RC:"Every thing in just the right amounts, in just the right places." roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Does it really cost that much for CGI characters? I always thought it was cheaper than using puppets, actors or make-up.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 12:24 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, it cost about $20 mil to get Jar Jar together...so yeah...it costs alot.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 12:31 AM
KJ
Sausages

I thought CGI was used to cut costs. Obviously not.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 12:35 AM
Ratcat

I know CGI has advanced a great deal but I think they're still a couple of hears away from producing a realistic human being.

Jar Jar, Dewbacks and the like are easier because of their surface skin, but they still have problems with realistic human skin, even if it is pale.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 02:19 AM
Dim
Creativity

I can't think of a reason why they would want to. I heard that theres atleast one project where they are doing that and it's supposed to be really good CGI but I think alot of the problem with that kind of thing is that we notice subtle things about a human that makes it look fake where as we'll accept a little less from an alien because they don't really exist. CGI should really only be used to do things that otherwise just couldn't be done...it takes alot of people alot of time to get a good result with it...and all those people are on salary (even though from what I hear it's not always a good salary...)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 04:51 AM
Ratcat

Exactly. I heard of a project where they were going to recreat some big stars from history like Marlyne Monrow <sp> and James Dean, just really to prove they could do it realistically.

But getting those nuances is the real trich as you say.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 04:54 AM
Dim
Creativity

Marilyn Monroe smile

Doesn't that seem like a huge waste of money to you? does to me..sheesh..I don't get rich people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 05:12 AM
Xantos Clone

leanna walsman:bounty hunter

Hey! what about the girl from "witchblade"??? she is so perfect for a jedi or bounter hunter...or sith lord / dark jedi...

what is her name???

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 09:03 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Re: leanna walsman:bounty hunter

What is witchblade?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 01:12 AM
Ratcat

Witchblade appears to be a female comic hero. You know the type, big boobs, totally unrealistic waste and thighs to crush a man.

Comic book entertainment by titilation...

Do a search for Witchblade on Yahoo and you'll find about 5 sites devoted to her.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 02:25 AM
Dim
Creativity

RC: "Comic book entertainment by titilation..."

I say you've hit the nail on the head there....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2000 07:10 AM
KJ
Sausages

I'm not sure what it means but I like the sound of it.smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2000 02:57 AM