KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who do you think was the most clever sith?

Who is the most clever sith?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Traya 2 7.14%
Darth Sidious 15 53.57%
Darth Reven 10 35.71%
Naga Sadow 1 3.57%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who do you think was the most clever sith?
Started by: Ajunta Pall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damarus
Plo Koons apprentice

i think Revan

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:53 PM
Click here to Send Damarus a Private Message Find more posts by Damarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

there is one more accomplishment creating the death star and destroying a planet (started with an A i forgot name)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I'm sure Sidious thought of that thing himself stick out tongue People like him have engineers for that.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

the correct answer isn't in the poll. makes it hard t vote. the answer is Exar Kun though.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Exar Kun as the most clever? How? Revan could've conquered the galaxy, he had it at its knees and Sidious did conquer it.

By the way Morridini, I love the sig. Not the picture but the quote.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Conquering something does not mean you have brains... Or are the smartest... Some incredibly smart people didn't even conquer their home town let alone stand the galaxy.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Yeah i tryed to conquer my hometown.everybody said i was a megalomaniac................................... laughing

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Conquering something does not mean you have brains... Or are the smartest... Some incredibly smart people didn't even conquer their home town let alone stand the galaxy.

Well no, but they did use tactics to do that. I was just lazy and didn't want to type that. I just can't think of much to think Exar was very clever.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

do you like my signiture ???
anyway exar kun had to be clever to invent the doulbe bladed lightsaber

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Well no, but they did use tactics to do that. I was just lazy and didn't want to type that. I just can't think of much to think Exar was very clever.

He was clever he was smart he tricked thousands of people like Sidious and in the end he only failed becuase his apprentice ****ed up... Exar may not have known as much as some of the other Sith but he sure as hell wasn't stupid and he did use his brains in his war.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:45 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

No, I'm not saying he was stupid but I'm saying I don't think he can match up to some of the others.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 10:41 PM
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I say Naga Sadow was the most clever. He had more common sense than his breathern anyway, in which he wanted to expand the sith. He would've succeeded if it had not been for that P.O.S Ludo Kresh back-stabbing him and making him hide in on Yavin IV. And to whoever said that Sid thought up the Death Star, he didn't. The Death Star was the brainchild of Empire Scientists Qui Xux and Bevel Lemelisk, as mentioned in the novel DarkSaber.

Oh, and Exar Kun is a whiney, pathetic little moron. He called for Freedon Nadd twice when he was trapped in rockslides. Only good thing he did was wipe out the entire Massassi.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:41 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote