KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » love poems

do you like the poem
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 14 82.35%
no 3 17.65%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

love poems
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Hun it is NOT your fault, you have to believe that. It was one of those horrible twists of fate that happen to many of us throughout our lives.... You are NOT a failure, and you are here for some reason, you just have to find it. If you ever need someone to talk with I'm always here alright? I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to such a good person

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 05:26 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by intoxicatedpoet
Sorry, and your welcome.

lol tanks :-)
Originally posted by Coldfire
Hun it is NOT your fault, you have to believe that. It was one of those horrible twists of fate that happen to many of us throughout our lives.... You are NOT a failure, and you are here for some reason, you just have to find it. If you ever need someone to talk with I'm always here alright? I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to such a good person

im sorry but as much as i want to believe that it wasnt my fault i know deep down inside that i could have prevented it. and whats more is she had so much potential and would have done great things where as i have amounted to nothing. im not a good person ive made too many mistakes and i am not the person i should be/ i really wish she were here now and i was not. She was so much better than me. she just...... she wouldnt have made my mistakes she would have made her life worth it and i just waste my own feeling bad for myself. *literally cries a bit*

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:39 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by HermioneLover14
I was just done reading all of the poems they are so nice. this last one that you wrote was really sad. sad I have never gone to another forum that wasn't about harry potter until today thats when i found your thread.All the poems are really nice. keep posting. smile

why thank you! glad you enjoyed

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:04 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by black_goku#1
lol tanks :-)

im sorry but as much as i want to believe that it wasnt my fault i know deep down inside that i could have prevented it. and whats more is she had so much potential and would have done great things where as i have amounted to nothing. im not a good person ive made too many mistakes and i am not the person i should be/ i really wish she were here now and i was not. She was so much better than me. she just...... she wouldnt have made my mistakes she would have made her life worth it and i just waste my own feeling bad for myself. *literally cries a bit*

Nobody is a truly good person hun; we all have our faults, and that's what makes us human. You are young yet, and you will be able to amount to whatever you wish to amount to. Nobody knows what others would do in their place, so don't let that haunt you. Feeling bad is also a part of being human. Take it one day at a time, and it will gradually begin to lessen.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:25 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Nobody is a truly good person hun; we all have our faults, and that's what makes us human. You are young yet, and you will be able to amount to whatever you wish to amount to. Nobody knows what others would do in their place, so don't let that haunt you. Feeling bad is also a part of being human. Take it one day at a time, and it will gradually begin to lessen.

it hasnt lessened and it has been four years im always told i should just move on but i cant. im a screwup and ill admit it boldly. everything in my life i try to do right i end up wrecking. *sighs* ive lost so many people that i love and everything i touch seems to die. i know i shouldnt feel sorry for myself because i deserve this but still it really hurts and no matter how hard i try i eend up in the same miserable spot of failure

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:37 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

it hasnt lessened and it has been four years im always told i should just move on but i cant. im a screwup and ill admit it boldly. everything in my life i try to do right i end up wrecking. *sighs* ive lost so many people that i love and everything i touch seems to die. i know i shouldnt feel sorry for myself because i deserve this but still it really hurts and no matter how hard i try i eend up in the same miserable spot of failure

You may have lost a lot of people, and I'm really sorry about that, but you still have all of us on here. And although that may not be so much, it is still something after all.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:43 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

You may have lost a lot of people, and I'm really sorry about that, but you still have all of us on here. And although that may not be so much, it is still something after all.

true... yeah well that does help

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:01 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

true... yeah well that does help

I'm glad it does

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:17 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Nice work man.

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:26 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

black_goku#1 love your poems.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:27 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

This is when you show the world your true self, your mettle, my friend. Stand tall and be the man, shaking your fist at fate and soldiering on, or staying where you can wallow in the mire of self. You have it in you to succeed and grow into a strong and wonderful person, you just have to recognize and take hold!!!

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:23 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
This is when you show the world your true self, your mettle, my friend. Stand tall and be the man, shaking your fist at fate and soldiering on, or staying where you can wallow in the mire of self. You have it in you to succeed and grow into a strong and wonderful person, you just have to recognize and take hold!!!

What he said

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:53 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by DreamingWarrior

but as of yet i really cannot rise up to be more than a blip on a radar screen of sucsess and my reign has always been short! but never the less one day i will rise up to be the person i feel burning inside of me. one day all will know my name. oh and no im not gonna try to take over the world as fun as that wouuld be. im gonna be a great actor one eday.

giggle giggle snicker snort
i love to laugh a funny sort
giggle giggle wheeze and choke
i do all this at a joke
sniffle sniffle weep and cry
i realize the joke is i
i wish to god id fu.ckin die
giggle giggle snicker choke
i bet you all wish id croak

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:08 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

but as of yet i really cannot rise up to be more than a blip on a radar screen of sucsess and my reign has always been short! but never the less one day i will rise up to be the person i feel burning inside of me. one day all will know my name. oh and no im not gonna try to take over the world as fun as that wouuld be. im gonna be a great actor one eday.

i do all this at a joke
i realize the joke is i

Oooo actor eh? Well I wish you all the best in that happy

And as an answer to that poem, no we don't want you to croak hun

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:14 AM
Puddin Pop

i do all this at a joke
i realize the joke is i
Oh...its so cute i luverz them!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:42 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

thanks puddin and cold fire yeah thanks wow its been a crazy week but um lets see uh new poem this is gonna be off the top of my head so forgive me if its choppy

Love is blind
but we know its coming
it likes to hide
it just keeps running
becareful your choices
you just may miss
a time where one rejoices
your one sweet kiss
love is blind
so listen well
and if your lucky
youll feel its spell

((ooooh yalls gonna hate me its a love poem i was going for darker but hey its my best at the moment))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:25 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Well I'm a lovey dovey sort of person, so I don't mind at all stick out tongue
For just off the top of your head that is good! happy

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:32 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Well I'm a lovey dovey sort of person, so I don't mind at all stick out tongue
For just off the top of your head that is good! happy

aw thanks LOL

im outta ideas for now but like ive got a bunch of stuff brewin cuz wow! life really sucks

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:13 AM
Puddin Pop

thanks puddin and cold fire yeah thanks wow its been a crazy week but um lets see uh new poem this is gonna be off the top of my head so forgive me if its choppy

Love is blind
but we know its coming
it likes to hide
it just keeps running
becareful your choices
you just may miss
a time where one rejoices
your one sweet kiss
love is blind
so listen well
and if your lucky
youll feel its spell

((ooooh yalls gonna hate me its a love poem i was going for darker but hey its my best at the moment))
Aw i luv it!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:16 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

aw thanks LOL

im outta ideas for now but like ive got a bunch of stuff brewin cuz wow! life really sucks

you're welcome happy

Yeah I'm kinda out of ideas myself at the moment lol

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 04:35 AM