KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What is Darth Rivan from?

What is Darth Rivan from?
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

What is Darth Rivan from?

What is Darth Rivan from? Also, I pretty much want to know everything about him. I want to make a journal on him, much like the Journal of Ajunta Pall I'm making right now.(go to the storytime thread in the versus section to read an older version of it.) I know he terraformed a planet and something about Jedi attacking him and I think I heard about the darkstaff in there somewhere. Andy info on the darkstaff would help also. Thanks.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

He's from the game Knights of the old republic.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Rivan and Revan are different people.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

He probably just thought you miss-spelled it.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

really??? i didnt get that, thanks for the explanation

anyways yeah i dont know much about him, i think he was killed by a jedi though

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Darth Rivan is a fictional character from the Star Wars Expanded Universe, not to be confused with Darth Revan of Knights of the Old Republic.

Little is known of this mysterious Sith lord who resided in the galaxy sometime before and during the Sith wars, establishing a home on the planet Almas, far beyond the usual range of planets.

Rivan built a fortress for himself underneath the planet's surface to hide from the Jedi. Like most Sith, Rivan felt the need to tamper with the force and nature, creating a new strain of oxygen producing plants over a course of one year on Almas, the Kaluthin plant. Rivan spread the new creation across the surface of the world, changing the atmosphere and drawing heat from the core. Rivan was driven from his homeworld by the Jedi during the Sith wars, and eventually perished in the Battle of Ruusan. Galactic Republic and Jedi forces destroyed the dome of his fortress, but could not destroy the fortress itself.

Thinking the fortress was not worth the effort, they decided to leave it alone. The planet, though far from its suns, was bathed in radiant light, the phosphorus rich plants responsible. One side of the world, however, there is an area of inhospitable wasteland slowly spreading outwards where even the Kaluthin plant can grow no more. The centre of this dying land is the Sith fortress, baffling Jedi as to how it is killing the world.

Analysis of the fortress performed shortly after the Battle of Naboo revealed that the dome on the fortress was well over 1,000 years old, indicating that Rivan himself was of a very advanced age at the time of its construction. This led many Jedi scholars to believe that Rivan was not of human origin.

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

Hmm I never even heard of him... lol.

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Me neither. Guess I should probably read up 'fore I get schooled.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I C. Never heard of him. I thought you mispelled it.embarrasment

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:17 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote