KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » REALISTIC Kotor wishlist

REALISTIC Kotor wishlist
Started by: Clawed The Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

REALISTIC Kotor wishlist

Now i am tired of everyone saying a bunch of imposible kotor 3 wishes like have 30 different endings for neutral 30 for light and 30 for dark (slight exageration)and a custemade ship( it is stupid). I want everyone here to board a realistic wishlist on what is going on kotor 3
here s mine

-Hoods on robes that you can put up. maybe it increases armor because it protects your head put decreases dexcreases dextility becuase it might catch get in the way or something

-The lightsiber colors grean, blue, yellow, red, and mabye ONE other color ONLY

-a boss jedi that is not human ( maybe twilek)

-maybe a yodi species caracter that you can talk with but doesnt have to be in your party ( hard to design combat of doing a bunch of flips and the hieght) but if they do design combat for their species maybe you can go to their home planet

-revan should be LS or DS and exile should be LS or DS and only chose one. ( becuase if you have an option in the begining of the game that you get to chose what path they went there will be many different stories and they might be short)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

well in obsidians vision, both revan and the exile are light side.
the thing with yodas species would be cool, but like you said, the combat would be very hard to do. i like the different lightsaber colors, i think it gets too boring with like 5 or six colors, especially when you have a lot of jedi in your party. but cool colors, not like viridian or cyan from KOTOR II. i like the idea of hoods, like instead of having a mask or helmet, you could bring up the hood and itll have similar attributes to the robe itself, good idea. one wish i have for KOTOR III is that both revan and the exile are available party members, ill be really pissed off if theyre NPCs.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

well maybe there can be more lightsiber colors. But they should each have a meaning to each color and should look completly different then any other color(orange:red, blue:cyan, grean:viridian).
Blue- jedi gaudian
Grean- Jedi Conslar
Yellow- jedi sentinal
Purple- light jedi that uses dark jedi powers
red- evil jedi ( aka sith)
and silver should mean a dark user using light powers( and they should explane)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Revan should be DS Exile LS...

The theory I and Janus made about Nihilus and the Exile that is most likely true should be true in the sequel (you never know maybe they are to lazy to expand on it)

Meaning that if you go Light you will end the force, if you go Dark you save it. Meaning to be the ultimate good guy requires you to stab the Exile in the back and the ultimate bad guy requires you to make the Exile absorb Revan or something causing a chain reaction that destroys the force stick out tongue Or a less dark less light reaction. Thats four endings and really because it only has to be done in a very small portion of the game it shoudn't create to much difficulties for anybody.

That way it would rule, especially light, you follow somebody your entire life and then at the end you find out you have to do the thing you shouldn't do/don't want to do to finish the game on your own side stick out tongue

One other thing, they should have two starts, this may seem to be asking a lot but a starting map can be pretty easy especially because both should start about the same with just one minor difference in it.

They should also create an extra planet one with a Jedi Academy and one with a Sith Academy, light you go to the Sith Dark you go to the Jedi (from the start at least) That way you can have different starts all the time and a little variation in the planets making the game a bit more fun. At least in my oppinoin you will. And If they don't do anything like that, they shouldn't make it required to follow the Jedi way. I'm sick of killing thousands of Sith when I want to be dark. Those people shouldn't have to be kileld my me, its a waste of perfectly good soldiers that you could send to the front lines to day later on in an important battle.

The only problem with two starts is different characters for some part, at least I would like it if they did, of course they don't have to HK and T3 can be explained to be on other side of the fence, but the one that trains you (Bastila/Exile) would be different and if possible some of the characters you take along. Of course that is not a requirement, I wouldn't really care if they didn't add other characters it will be a lot of work but it would be great fun. And they already tried to do something like that in Kotor II with Hanharr/ Mira and the handmaideni or the disciple.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

well i just want to say that this is the first time i ever wrote in a forum and i seen fishy a lot and uasally like what he says but i think that with 4 stories i dont think that obsidein can think of a plot twist for each one and make each story fun. i mean i can't even think of any plot twist they might have.

Hear about a powerful jedi and end up being it check ( kotor 1)
being betrayed buy your mentor/master check (kotor 2)
hearing about a powerful jedi and he ends up being father check( the movies)

I mean i cant seriuosly think of any more plot twists it would of been cool if the revan and exile were oposite sexes and that they had a child but that would sorta being copying the movies. i mean imagein how powerful you would be. so awsome to bad thou.....

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:57 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

I also always wished that revan was DS and that exile was LS it would make the most sence logically but revan turning DS would not make sense storyly ( confusing). WHat i mean is that revan whent the path of the dark side after going to the ruins in datoine (sp?) and the star forge and wierd planet once and there really isnt a reason why he shouldn't again he is the same person. but it wouldnt make sence in the story because he went into hiding and who would want to just run off after working so hard to be a famous feered sith lord again? and exile should be light becuase he didn't follow the path of revan and the siths lust for power. i mean he gave in and went to the jedi order and when master vrook took the force away he didnt refuse.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:12 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

well everybody's dream would be an mmorpg.And we already have one,sort of.If you consider Galaxies an MMORPG.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

oh yeah sorry fishy i love you and listen to you alot in a lot of forums (i think i saw you at forums.obesiden.com) but try not to make long @$$ relplies that no one likes to read but still write please

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:14 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

an other stupid UNREALISTIC IMPOSSIBle post by darth otaku. kotor a mmorpg. that whould be gay. MMorpg dont have good stories. they are meant for online play only. Why whould a devolupers make a mmorpg from a game with such a good story. I woulnt want obsiden wasteing their time on the online stuff rather then the story. Besides i think the obi wan(the game) fighting style will be much better for a mmorpg ( never played outcast or revange of the sith).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:20 PM
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
well i just want to say that this is the first time i ever wrote in a forum and i seen fishy a lot and uasally like what he says but i think that with 4 stories i dont think that obsidein can think of a plot twist for each one and make each story fun. i mean i can't even think of any plot twist they might have.

Hear about a powerful jedi and end up being it check ( kotor 1)
being betrayed buy your mentor/master check (kotor 2)
hearing about a powerful jedi and he ends up being father check( the movies)

I mean i cant seriuosly think of any more plot twists it would of been cool if the revan and exile were oposite sexes and that they had a child but that would sorta being copying the movies. i mean imagein how powerful you would be. so awsome to bad thou.....

No not four different plot twist, just one with four different endings...

1.) LS: You kill the Exile and save the force
2.) You and the Exile try to beat Revan (fail stick out tongue) then Revan leaves to do something else
3.) DS: You heavily weaken Revan by stabbing him in the back making the Exile kill and eat him, ending the force entirely.
4.) DS: You follow Revan and kill the Exile+Apprentice then fight and lose from Revan or don't fight Revan whatever...

That shouldn't be to hard to do really.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Wow like your smarter and cooler then me or anything.First of all i said that the idea would be gay.Second of all stop bying a assmonkey.And third of all don't be a b1tch cuz you don't agree with anybody(even if you,knot knowingly,do.)You can do so in a very normal way.I never said i wanted it to be an MMORPG.Go and read my post again.And you have never ever heard an stupid UNrealistic replie of me.OHHH!!!!Your such a b1tch!

yeah i mean you claw dude.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

Originally posted by Human Vader
i like the idea of hoods, like instead of having a mask or helmet[/B]

no i want you to put up your hood and have a mask so you can look like darth revan but so not everyone just puts up there hood the hood should have negitive and positve atribute gains.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:25 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
well everybody's dream would be an mmorpg.And we already have one,sort of.If you consider Galaxies an MMORPG.

notice the word everybody. you are soembody so that makes you part of everybody. but sorry i jsut want to have a nice discution so sorry i called your post stupid.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:30 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Besides who died and made you king,Bum.Yeah you a new dude to this forums.Like your all knowing and besides you never ever saw any of my replies but just go of acting like i'm a stupid spammer!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:30 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

fishy you know how you said you can chose either revan or exile as masters. you can choose revan and be dark. chose revan and be light. chose exile and be light . chose exle and be dark. so that is 4 diferent stories

if you choose revan or exile it should be completely different unless they both make you do do the same quests ( which will be gay because there will be no point picking either revan or exile) see what i am saying fishy. maybe i just dont understand what you are trying to say sorry

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:34 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

sorry darth otaku lets just have a nice descution of what you guyz want to see in kotor 3 not just story wise. even thou i think that it will be extremely difficult to make a good story with a good plot twist for kotor three ( details why i already listed) i just want to hear if you guyz agree with my ideas or not ( like human vadar i love you man ( not as much as fishy i seen him argue a lot with people and i always sided with him but didnt talk of course because i just registered today)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:40 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

sorry bout that last one,i posted that before your apologies.Well i haven't played KOTOR games in a while cuz i don't have an X-BOX,a friend of mine has which i hang out with alot...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:42 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

an other thing i want to add on my wishlist a droid that uses lightsiders like generel grieves( i know sp wrong)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:44 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

anyone here have a wishlist for kotor three that they want to tell us no one besides me posted a wishlist

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:54 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

i would like some nudity in there...hehheee...never mind just joking.What would i want KOTOR III to be?Hmmm...how about more options in character evaluation and appearance...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:56 PM