KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season Five Countdown/Discussion

Season Five Countdown/Discussion
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

i guess. but he is gonna die anyways... so it doesnt matter.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:15 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

ha! hes gonna die but not too soon id like to see how he uses that knowledge sounds interesting huh

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:21 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok. he isnt gonna do nothing... so is like chole ever gonna die... i hope she does in this seaso.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:53 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

she doesnt ! Shes the first one that writes about superman in the daily planet i think of course not exposing clark wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:20 PM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i thought no one knew about superman until he first arrived in metropolis.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:34 AM
joser23

well i thought that lois and lcark met in mteropolis and lex 2 but when i saw smallville completely different

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:57 PM
Shadow_King
-

i am confused now

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:53 PM
joser23

yeah iw as 2 but when i saw superman in cartoon i saw that lois met clark fisrt in the daily planet and he also met lex in mteropolis not in smallvile and when all of them r grown up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:16 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

They've changed the mythology of Superman in Smallville.Chloe is a new character in the Superman universe.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:02 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lex and Clark were never friends in the comics as well as the cartoons.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:03 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i see thanks for clarifying that up zod

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:51 AM
joser23

i necver said that lex and clark were friends but i heard that chole is the one who writes first about superman i read it in thw official website wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:09 PM
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

i dont pretend to be an expert on smallville more than the fact that i really like the show but this new power people are talking about for the 5th series. the one where he can backflip and turn it into a kick.

is it just me or does that not seem a little lame considering this guy is going to be SUPERMAN in a couple of years.

can you honestly imagine clark kent backflipping, turning it into a kick and making it look good?

the show kinda shot itself in the foot by giving him all of his decent powers straight away, but a back flip? really?

i say bring on the flying and be done with it! thats what we all want to see. (you all know how good the first episode of series 4 was and you also know why it was good)

that said... smallville rocks! bring on series 5!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:49 PM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

yeah backflip sounds very nonsense because in a cuople of years he will become superman so he will fly and all that stuff so i guees his new power will be at least levitation! so he can jump very high well at least if he cant fly that should be the pre-power that he was supposed to have

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:22 PM
nate100

Yeah, now that sounds like something that would work!

Clark being able to levitate but not really being able to control it would not only be a cool beginning to him being able to fly but would also spice up the episodes a bit.

You can just imagine clark having to use it in an important episode and not being 100% with it. wobbling around and having to grab a window ledge or something like that. not to mention the sly in jokes it would create. like when he uses his powers behind peoples backs when their standing near.

now that would be a cool new power for the guy with the most super powered eye brows in the biz to have!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:15 AM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

mmm that bullsh1t of backflip would be like levitation soo maybe thats the power we're talking about and remember in the second episode of season 1 clark was levitating and in the episode when he was dreaming about putting the key in the wall he ended up in the road and who do u think he ended up there? flyin or levitatin!!! maybe this season he'll master that "pre-power" (the entire power would be fly but smallville it's not about superman its about clark sooo he wont be flying till series finale) smile and how the ·%$&% do u think he'll retunr to smallville if hes in the artic?

Last edited by joser23 on Jul 15th, 2005 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:30 AM
nate100

speaking of the arctic. i wonder what the fortress of solitude is going to look like? and wether or not it's going to be a regular set on the show.

i hope they don't mess it up or just mug the whole relevance of it off. thats a big part of the story when you think about it.

off subject a bit, but has anyone seen the pictures and art work for the fortress of solitude in the new movie? its pretty much the same as the original movie which i think can only be a good thing when you take into account this movie is supposed to be a continuation of the story as a whole.

say what you will about the costume and brandon routh, i for one am REALLY looking forward to seeing a new superman movie. the studio have been pissing around for too long with this and its good to see its finally started. i love the originals but its always refreshing to see another persons vision of a classic idea.

give this Singer fellow a chance. we can always have a go at him after the film if it turns out to be a steaming pile. ( i heard he was going to mess up some film about some mutants also but apparently that turned out pretty well in the end from what i hear)

that said... bring on series 5!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:18 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

SEASON Five you mean? Anyways... requesting renaming thread to Season 5 Countdown/Discussion. Also, PLEASE BARE IN MIND THAT if you are posting spoilers to use the Spoiler tags. If you are posting Speculation, that is a whole different story. Please just ensure you are letting people know it is pure heresay.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:28 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Title changed. thumb up

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:23 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't wait until September 22nd!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:06 AM