KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season Five Countdown/Discussion

Season Five Countdown/Discussion
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joser23

septemeber 22nd? really?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:18 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

so i guess in three months and five days left till season 5 begins.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:20 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here in the U.S it's more than a month away.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:56 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

would you like to explain that.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:27 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

July 18 - Sept 22nd?

That is a little more then a month away. It is more like 66 days

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:18 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

when will the real people come to discuss zod 4 life? this place has become a kindergarden for what i've seen, hope not until september 22nd, oh and by the way, we must wait until november, so my friend, you are in heaven.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:07 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

What if whitney comes back to smallville... because he was M.I.A

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:39 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

No... he is dead. Remember when he came back in season 2, but it turned out to be the shapeshifter chick? The Marine that came was coming to say that he was dead.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
when will the real people come to discuss zod 4 life? this place has become a kindergarden for what i've seen

That is changing. I have returned.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:21 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

he did.. ihave to watch that episode again.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:19 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Yeah... they mentioned something about it towards the end of the episode/

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:57 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
when will the real people come to discuss zod 4 life?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:10 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

i think season 5 is going to be the best

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:13 AM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i wonder if lois lane will make more apperances in season 5 than last season.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:49 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

She should be a main character... like actually featured in the opening credits in season 5.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:05 AM
Shadow_King
-

ya i agree.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:18 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

It is kind of like the whole Lionel being a guest star in season 1, and come season 2 he was in the opening credits.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:24 AM
Shadow_King
-

just so people know.. they already have spoilers for episode 3 of season 5.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:54 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Yes! I love it!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:01 AM
Shadow_King
-

yes it looks like the first three episodes of season 5 are solid.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:03 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Indeed. My brother and I guessed that they would include [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Aethyr and Nam-Ek. But where is the third guy... what the hell was his name?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:12 AM