KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malak vs Kreia

Who would win between Darth Malak and Kreia?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Malak 6 33.33%
Kreia 12 66.67%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Malak vs Kreia
Started by: Lord Darkstar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm perusing Nova's respect thread for her. She's insanely powerful. If Malak has any kind of parity with her it'd be amazing for him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

10/10 would bump again

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Jedi Exile>Darth Traya>Darth Malak

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Malak takes this, kreia doesn't receive as nice scaling as him, nor context within the KOTOR series.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

You mean, accolades.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They’re both trash

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:35 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm perusing Nova's respect thread for her. She's insanely powerful. If Malak has any kind of parity with her it'd be amazing for him.

Honestly, feat-for-feat, the old hag beats the jawless man decisively. But I think it's fair to factor in holistic factors which put the two on a more even footing, or if anything gives Malak an edge. Then there's the SF Malak >>> Kun/Nadd quote, which, if taken at face value, puts him in another league entirely.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 11:06 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

But it's factually contradictory to everything in actual source material.

But yeah, Malachor V > Star Forge, Traya > Malak.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 12:07 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoT-MoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AncientPower
But it's factually contradictory to everything in actual source material.

But yeah, Malachor V > Star Forge, Traya > Malak.

What is your argument for why the Malak > Kun quote is invalid?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 12:20 PM
Click here to Send MoT-MoT a Private Message Find more posts by MoT-MoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Malak has generally better accolades, is recognized as all time material among several mediums and his combative prowess is praised multiple times. Traya, while in possession of some very good feats, suffers from the isolation of her character from other mediums, which complicates any attempt to produce a roughly accurate comparison.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 04:54 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Agreed, actually. Scaling her from the post-prime Exile being ranked above ‘Thor, Satele and other Jedi yields strong results that are supported by her feats though.

We know that after killing Traya the Exile eclipsed her in power, so honestly I agree that The Exile > Traya > Malak. When you factor in Malak’s star forge amp though things go grey. I can think of many counters to the Malak > Kun quote, but I haven’t seen Ant attempt to defend it properly yet which means I’m not prepared to actually dismiss the quote out of hand.

For now then, I’m pretty happy assuming Malak edges the Exile out, leaving the ranking as SF!Malak > The Exile > Traya > Darth Malak.

@Nova: For the record, I disagree that holistic intent puts Malak above Traya. Malak’s position places him above most of the Sith in Revan’s empire, yes, but I don’t see Traya and Nihilus included in that. Especially given the time difference.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I think it's pretty much concrete that Malachor V > Star Forge as a nexus. If we take into account Star Forge > Star Maps, then Trayus Core amped Traya herself may well be > Karness Muur.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 01:38 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

What are the reasons for Kreia hiding in the shadows when Malak ruled.
Not to mention, Kriea held Mandalorian Revan as the most powerful thing she had seen, and Malak Matched/surpassed that.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Kreia went to Malachor V after the Jedi attacked to retrace his steps, a place only Revan and his assassins ever knew about.

Kreia put Revan's raw power/potential up there but also says the Exile is her greatest student, for surpassing her.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 07:14 AM
Haschwalth

Kreia went to Malachor V after the Jedi attacked to retrace his steps, a place only Revan and his assassins ever knew about.

Kreia put Revan's raw power/potential up there but also says the Exile is her greatest student, for surpassing her.

Obviously she is not referring to the exile, in terms of power. When she says Greatest. Chris's words and Revan's novel clearly suggest that it is not.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 07:37 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

She specifically says that by beating her, she was her greatest student. Noting that only Revan prior to leaving the Jedi order was her student, he was no such thing after that. Prime Exile being > Mando Revan is hardly difficult to understand. The Exile's power, intellect and potential was the very reason Revan gave her over half of his forces and considered her as his greatest ally over Malak. Revan goes on to state that prime Meetra had far surpassed this potential.

She's a powerhouse, but it takes actually analysing her instead of taking her at face value to come to such a conclusion.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 09:06 AM
Haschwalth

She specifically says that by beating her, she was her greatest student. Noting that only Revan prior to leaving the Jedi order was her student, he was no such thing after that. Prime Exile being > Mando Revan is hardly difficult to understand. The Exile's power, intellect and potential was the very reason Revan gave her over half of his forces and considered her as his greatest ally over Malak. Revan goes on to state that prime Meetra had far surpassed this potential.

She's a powerhouse, but it takes actually analysing her instead of taking her at face value to come to such a conclusion.

Mhmm that's why she comments on his Revans mandolorians powers/command of the force is nothing she felt before, nah she is admitting clear inferiority to him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 09:50 AM
Haschwalth

Meetra might of been a powerhouse, but she was merely a Nomi Sunrider, compared to an Exar kun.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 09:54 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

That's clearly wrong, but I won't hold you against your opinion.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 10:19 AM
Freedon Nadd

Star Forge isn't a nexus, ffs. That machine feeds on dark side energies to work.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 10:54 AM