KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Lucifer.

Lucifer.
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cking
King of the muscle shirts

in job god told Satan you can only hurt him physically, but not kill him. Satan obeyed even through he was thrown out of heaven, he is still under his power and if it was up to him he would have killed job, because he was jealous of him. so he asked god if he would strike your hand against he would guarantee he would curse him in his face. If satan killed him since he was his servant, god would severely punish him and satan was afraid to say anything because of that.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:54 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and this couldnt be put into one post?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:06 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

it would be too long and frustrating.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:21 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

better that than frustrate everyone with small but multiple posts in a row

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:53 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

true

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:54 PM
finti

yet you do it

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:58 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cking
Satan does this to get back at god for the incident in heaven.

Satan the devil came from the early Egyptians. They called him the Great Serpent Sata, Son of the Earth. immortal because he was regenerated every day in the Goddess's womb.

Satan is not real...it's a myth..

cking...you're gonna get banned again for too many little posts.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:02 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

yes, he is real if not we would never be tempted, for revelations says, the the kingdom comes Satan will be bound for a thousand years and Christ's kingdom will not have sin, temptations, or anything. people who say Satan isn't real are only fooling themselves and he the only enemy and very cunning at making people say he isn't real so he can come from behind and devour their soul. Jesus specifically said alot about the evil one. Jews did believe in him and they called him Beelzebub, the chief prince of demons. jesus was tempted by satan in the wilderness

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:13 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

this is just as real as satan...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:21 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

when Adam and the human race sinned, they were always bent on sinning. Satan would make them permanent for them if they would listen to them. In Ezekiel, this is the evil one that caused eve to sin. Satan only wants man to sin, so he can get back at god for throwing him out of heaven. People can choose to sin or not but if they do then satan comes in and manipulates them and make them think it is good for them to sin, because everyone does it and you will get all the friends you want, because you will be popular if you rape, murder, steal, hate, lie, and cheat your wife. Satan will urge and tempt them to do it again and again.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:32 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

The Biblical title Eve means "Mother of All Living" it was translated from an older Kali Ma's title, Jagnmata. In India she was known as Jiva or Ieva. In Assyrian she was titled Mother Womb, Creatress of Destiny, made man and female from the clay.

The first Bible creation myths came from Assyrian versions...which is much older...The Jews copied it...Just like they did with Satan.

Don't you understand....ALL THESE STORIES WERE COPIED....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:39 PM
cking

are you saying the bible is a lie and god isn't real? if so then we shouldn't be discussing this. our religion would be a lie and we would all be doomed if you say the bible is a lie and was created by pagans of different cultures? the bible is the breath of God and anyone who ever rewrites it then they would be punished by god because they try to twist his word around.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:45 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

are you saying the bible is a lie and god isn't real? if so then we shouldn't be discussing this. our religion would be a lie and we would all be doomed if you say the bible is a lie and was created by pagans of different cultures? the bible is the breath of God and anyone who ever rewrites it then they would be punished by god because they try to twist his word around.

Yes, that's what I'm saying......I used to think like you, then found out the truth...And we are not doomed cause there is no hell, no Satan..But I do believe there is God...Just not the one portrayed in the Bible.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible2.htm At least look at this. About the Bible being the breath of God...

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/14706.htm Look at this about hell.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/paul/j_myth.htm And this about Jesus...

Then tell me what you think...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:55 PM
cking

one thing for certain, god will not let anyone mess with his word. The prophets didn't go around with people who had better ideals and say to them, here do what you want with this book make up a bunch of stuff. the prophets were secluded from these people and they only meet people when they had something to say from God. This people are either confused or trying to get the bible twisted. The bible is written by the prophets not by anyone else. They have to be 100% accurate of else they would be stoned to death for a false prophecy.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:01 PM
cking

The truth is in the bible not humans and their sayings.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:02 PM
cking

if you want to change the bible, why just do it yourself?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:03 PM
mr.smiley

when Adam and the human race sinned, they were always bent on sinning. Satan would make them permanent for them if they would listen to them. In Ezekiel, this is the evil one that caused eve to sin. Satan only wants man to sin, so he can get back at god for throwing him out of heaven. People can choose to sin or not but if they do then satan comes in and manipulates them and make them think it is good for them to sin, because everyone does it and you will get all the friends you want, because you will be popular if you rape, murder, steal, hate, lie, and cheat your wife. Satan will urge and tempt them to do it again and again.

So constatine killing all those people,including his son and wife is all right?That's not a sin?

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:00 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

one thing for certain, god will not let anyone mess with his word. The prophets didn't go around with people who had better ideals and say to them, here do what you want with this book make up a bunch of stuff. the prophets were secluded from these people and they only meet people when they had something to say from God. This people are either confused or trying to get the bible twisted. The bible is written by the prophets not by anyone else. They have to be 100% accurate of else they would be stoned to death for a false prophecy.

So this is why the Jesus story has been around before Christ and why the Gospels contradict eachother?

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:01 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

They don't the gospels aren't the same, some may have more information than others.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:17 PM
IhaveSean'sbaby
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer is my daddy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:07 PM
IhaveSean'sbaby is currently offline Click here to Send IhaveSean'sbaby a Private Message Find more posts by IhaveSean'sbaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote