KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Not so Far away...

Not so Far away...
Started by: Darth Panzerus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Panzerus

Tongue Not so Far away...

A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away...

All this stuff is technically happening in our past (let's assume it's real - which it is)

Where do you think the New Republic (Or whatever replaces it cool ) will be technology-wise. Do you think that after all that time passes they will be just as corrupt as the Old Republic was when Palpatine took over?

Will the Jedi still be a factor(I believe so)? Do you think any of Luke or Leia's descendants will be important to the New Republic(or whatever)?

And what if they found a means of intergalactic travel? I forget the name but in the NJO they were fighting enemies from outside the galaxy so it is possible in the Star Wars universe. What if they sent a large Cruiser to our galaxy and discovered us? Would the people on the cruise most likely be an advanced scouting party for military purposes. Or do you think that the Republic would be reaching out to those in another galaxy?

This is all just speculation and I was just wonderin' what you guys thought.

GRD Panzerus (Sith)/FM/Dorimad Sol of Scholae Palatinae [ACC: SKR] DC / LSB / S:-3Al {SA: U:TL - U:TW - U:TA - G:LS - G:CM - G:LA - G:IRC - G:IRC2 - G:ICQ - G:HTML1 - G:AIC - G:MED - K:CORE - K:GS - K:POET - K:RO - O:CORE - S:CORE - S:ISET - S:ESET - S:TAC}

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Panzerus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Panzerus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Okay...

Well the technology will probably have better hyperspace routes because they keep on searching for those things. If they travel from one galaxy to another they will probably have found hyperspace routes for that too... For the rest their ships will be bigger and have stronger weapons.

The Jedi and Sith will always be a factor in Star Wars sometimes more then other times but always a important part of the galaxy. About the Skywalker line. It depends on how far in the future you will go but eventually they will not be Jedi anymore weakened in the force if they still exist that is.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Long before even the ancient Greeks and Atlany=tis...there was a highly developed race living on Earth.They where somehow destroyed by an apocalypse or whatsoever.I'm not kiddin'.Scientists have found evidence of this.At least some nerds on my school said so...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Ancients writings that could suggest something like that. People thinking its impossible for humans to have build the pyramids and buildings like that like to claim it. They have no real evidence for it however except for guesses based on writings and drawings. Things that could just as well suggest the presence of god. But they don't like to think like that, so it would have to have been the aliens.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote