KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » best companion of all the KOTORS

best companion of all the KOTORS
Started by: Clawed The Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

best companion of all the KOTORS

who do you think is the strongest campanion of all the kotors and who do you think is the coolest. i think that bastilla is the strongest becuase she can do battle maditation. and i think that canderous is the coolest cuz in kotor one he didn't leave you or try to kill you when you said that you are going dark side and always said cool stuff who do you guyz think?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:29 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Canderous is defdinatly the coolest. Kreia is definatly the strongest.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

The coolest I would say is HK-47... The strongest I would say is Kreia...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:43 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Strongest Kreia
Coolest... HK, Jolee or Canderous atleat when they are only counted as Kotor 1 characters if you count Kotor 2 then Jolee without a doubt.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Caltor

canderous for coolest...... for strongest umm probably kreia

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Hmm... My favorite person with a gun: Mandalore(KOTOR 2)
Favorite Swordsman: Zaalbar (wookies are cool!) (KOTOR 1)
Favorite Jedi: Jolee Bindo! (KOTOR 1)

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

dawg bastilla is the strongest i thaught it was a dumb topic becuase everybody will say that bastilla is the strongest. the only descussion that i thaught might happen was who was the coolest out of hk-47 and canderous. bastilla is way stronger then kreia. kreia first of all has one hand, she is dumb, she is naughty(darkside) but is not hot. bastilla is so much better. she can easily change the tide of battle with her battle meditation easy i can't beileve you guyz think that kreia is definitly the strongest.
ps mandalore is canderous

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Hmm dude...

Kreia can kill three masters easily she can still fight with only one hand and she really doesn't have to because she can just use the force to control the lightsabers for her. Bastila is nothing compared to that.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

mine are bastila jolee handmaiden as a jedi and visas marr

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

kriea can't change the tide of battle. and i might sound like a retard but when did kreia kill three jedi masters?

bastilla can change the tide of battle in two ways. one way is to use her battle meditation. the other way she can change the tide of battle is she can take off all her clothes and the bad guyz will stare at her and die. well if you do that you have to have either droid fighters, girl fighters, or gay fighters

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:21 PM
RocasAtoll

I'd say that Visas and Canderous were the coolest and probably the strongest was Kreia. But I hated Kreia, so I go with Atton, since he has saved my ass during KOTOR 2 so many time.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:22 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

i may sound like a noob again but in kotor 2 i didnt even turn any of my teamates into jedi becuase i didn't need too because i was a jedi consular/jedi master and just did just about every force move like 20 times and took dumps in my enemies mouths

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:25 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

keria killed three jedi masters at the end of kotor 2
and after you got your lightsaber and you were about lv 18 you could just use force storm twice and kill most things

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
kriea can't change the tide of battle. and i might sound like a retard but when did kreia kill three jedi masters?

bastilla can change the tide of battle in two ways. one way is to use her battle meditation. the other way she can change the tide of battle is she can take off all her clothes and the bad guyz will stare at her and die. well if you do that you have to have either droid fighters, girl fighters, or gay fighters

Kreia killed the three most powerful Jedi Masters at the end of Kotor 2 if you go LS with just one move...

The three most powerful Jedi Masters in the universe at that time, one move. And those guys were powerful. And battle meditation does not make you powerful its just a gift a talent, nothing more.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:39 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

first of all master vandar, exile, revan, bastilla (lol), wasnt there so you can't say strongest jedi of all time. and secound of all remember kotor 2 is getting deleted kotor three is going to be how kotor 2 should of been didn't you know that ( i like to pretend so don't say it is not please)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:44 PM
Neutrality

No doubt, Kreia being able to drain all the life from three Jedi Masters is quite an incredible feat of force ability. Of course Nilihlus is capable of sucking the force out of an entire planet. The only edge for Bastilla is her Battle Meditation not much when compared to all the abilities Kreia possesses.

Edit: the Exile was present when Kreia took the life from all three.

Last edited by Neutrality on Jun 27th, 2005 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Neutrality a Private Message Find more posts by Neutrality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Exile couldn't have been there cause he had to survive, she did knock him out a second later however.

Revan wasn't there because you were supposed to still find him and he wasn't a Jedi besides Revan is more powerful then Kreia.

Vandar died in Kotor 1

Bastila isn't even near the most powerful besides she's dark.

Does that matter however?

Kavar, Vrook or Zal Kaj El could all have beaten Bastila with ease... Greatly trained Master against a girl who is barely a knight... Who is going to win....

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:46 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ok vandar is dead revan is ds exile and bastila didnt even make master and fishy said the three most powerful jedi at that time

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:46 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

i thaught that it was canon that both the exile and revan was LS so revan coudn't of killed Vandarr. i also heard that it was canon that revan used two lightsabers one purple and one red so i don't know if he was dark or light. but if the exile being light is canon keia did then kill the three jedi masters with one move so i guess you are right.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:53 PM
Neutrality

Yes, according to canon, Revan is LS and so is the exile. Both also being male.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Neutrality a Private Message Find more posts by Neutrality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote