KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » best companion of all the KOTORS

best companion of all the KOTORS
Started by: Clawed The Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

so is the one red lightsaber one purple lightsaber wielding stuff garbage?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neutrality

I am not sure. Although when you (Exile) face him in the tomb he has two light sabers, one being red, and the other being purple. But that may be alignment.. but I aligned him to be light.. hmm.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Neutrality a Private Message Find more posts by Neutrality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Bioware wanted to make Revan DS, so did Obsidian thats why Vandar is dead... He's far to important to be alive and ignored completely.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Last edited by Fishy on Jun 27th, 2005 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neutrality

That's why Kavar is dead?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Neutrality a Private Message Find more posts by Neutrality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Vandar I meant Vandar... My bad

Its edited now...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

revan is DS exile is LS and i think revan is make and i dont no wht the exile is

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

revan is DS exile is LS and i think revan is male and i dont no wht the exile is

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

if revan is DS the only reason why vandar is dead is becuase of bastilla's battle meditation. becuase of her battle meditaion it tiped the scales and instead of the republic creaming the sith the sith creamed the rebublic so you have to take that into account also. killing 3 jedi masters or killing a whole airfleet of fighters

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Battle meditation doesn't mean power...

If you have a talent you can use Battle meditation on a great scale if you don't you can't... It doesn't mean power.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:10 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

and the only reason baastila just her BM on the republic is because she was in lovewith revna and wanted him to win so if he went DS the sith won and viser versur

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:13 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

there is something fishy about that last thing you said. i can't see a different between a talent in the force and power. if kreia didnt have the force she would be blind and would suck

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:17 PM
Neutrality

I though Vandar was killed on Katarr whent the Jedi met there. According to DS he would be killed at the Star Forge.

Last edited by Neutrality on Jun 27th, 2005 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:18 PM
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
there is something fishy about that last thing you said. i can't see a different between a talent in the force and power. if kreia didnt have the force she would be blind and would suck

Look at it like this.

One person is a great speaker... She can motivate troops by talking to them, and make the enemy scared because her voice is heard there and her message is heart warming.

Then you have the greatest soldier in the army. He can kill the enemy something the speaker could not do. He is loved with his people and honored.

Without the speaker he might lose the battle or more man while fighting so maybe the speaker saves more live. But if the speaker has to fight him he would easily kill the speaker.

Yes the speaker saves more lives, but that does not make you a great fighter just a great speaker.

That is what Bastila is, a motivator... Kreia is not she is not a leader she is a brilliant fighter and incredibly powerful and able to kill. Maybe she can not speak as well but she can still kill the enemy, even better then the speaker. Even though the speaker affects more.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:26 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

well said man fishy you got to stop coming in and killing all my topics with these intellegent answers

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:38 PM
Neutrality

What do you mean Kreia is not a good speaker. She made a fool out of the Exile, using him as a tool. Always manipulating, planning. Maybe not a leader, but a great speaker.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:54 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

being manipualtive dosent mean ur a good speaker

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:38 PM
Neutrality

In order to lead people you must manipulate them. This done in an artful way. Go to a church or mosque and you will see. How can it be manipulative if it is just spoken wihout any skill or artful input. One only needs to look at Kreia or Palpatine to see this.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:49 PM
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Kreia is a manipulator and a powerful allie, but I absolutely wiped the floor with her at the end. Malak put up much more of a fight.

In answer to the question, while he probably isn't the most powerful character, Mandalore saved my ass in combat many, many times and was usually the only one standing. I think if I hadn't of taken another Jedi along with me like Visas he would have been absolutely worked but as a ranged character he is powerful and deadly accurate.

HK-47 is a crackup and not bad in a fight either. Mission would have to be the most useless character.

My favorite character configurations would go:

KOTOR - Revan, Bastilla (when not available Juhani or Jolee), HK-47
KOTOR2 - Exile, Visas, Mandalore (sometimes swapped out for Handmaiden or Kreia)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:58 AM
Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Teeron
Dark Lord Of Naboo

The Coolest would have to be Canderous... Cuz hes like... A Mandalorians... To bad you couldnt have an Ithorian though...

Strongest would have to be Visas Marr, Cuz she has Dark Side Force Powers and casts Force Storm all the time, takin out a crap load of enemies, Kreia just casts shit to make you faster and stronger, But you can do that on your own, Plus she only has one lightsabre, Visas You can give her two or a double bladed. And you can upgrade her sabers also, making her even stronger.

And like someone earlier on this thread said that Canderous was Mandalore in KOTORII, Ive been thinkin he was, if you try to match the Two Voices together and Talk to Mandalore in KOTORII he says something about knowing Revan personally and fighting alonside him or something.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Teeron a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Teeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

yes i was the one who said that canderous was mandalore but i heard it from an other forum so i don't know if it is true or just a rumor. just like the rumor that sidiuos was the apprentice of darth plagues. It canot be known for certain. but visas marr being the strongest??????????? you got to be kidding me. the strongest is probably kreia becuase of the reasons that fishy stated and a somewhat close somewhat distance secound is bastilla. all the other companions dont even come close. i bet even fishy agrees with me on this one

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:49 AM