KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » best companion of all the KOTORS

best companion of all the KOTORS
Started by: Clawed The Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Strongest: Kreia of course, not counting her I would say Bastila.
Coolest: HK-47
Hottest and most missed: Bastila

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neutrality

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
[B]yes i was the one who said that canderous was mandalore but i heard it from an other forum so i don't know if it is true or just a rumor.

Of course Canderous is Mandalore. One only need to see the scene between Dxun and Onderon with him and Kreia. And the voice is dead on.. since it is the same voice actor.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Neutrality a Private Message Find more posts by Neutrality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Neutrality
What do you mean Kreia is not a good speaker. She made a fool out of the Exile, using him as a tool. Always manipulating, planning. Maybe not a leader, but a great speaker.

It was just a way to make it clear...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:57 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
yes i was the one who said that canderous was mandalore but i heard it from an other forum so i don't know if it is true or just a rumor. just like the rumor that sidiuos was the apprentice of darth plagues. It canot be known for certain. but visas marr being the strongest??????????? you got to be kidding me. the strongest is probably kreia becuase of the reasons that fishy stated and a somewhat close somewhat distance secound is bastilla. all the other companions dont even come close. i bet even fishy agrees with me on this one

Its not a rumor, Candeorus Ordo is Mandalore... The voice match perfectly. Canderous talks about Revan and finding the Mandelorians why would they enter a new Mandelorian to do something everybody thinkgs Canderous should do?

And lets not forget that he yells for Clan Ordo a lot of the time.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

but now that i think of it i think that the only reason why kreia did kill the jedi masters in one hit was becuase it was a cut scene and it would look stupid if she had to do it reapetidly. i mean look at kotor one you know the beggening the very beggening for you first see a bad guy. there is a cut scene when republic soldiers and sith are fightning. when one person shoots a laser the other one dies in one hit. just like in the movies ppl die in one hit. how come you or your teamate didn't die in one laser hit? i can understand why you didn't ( your revan i mean c'mon) but you also had a teamate with you that died later on that ship. so i still bieleve that bastilla is the strongest. even fishy might have some trouble with this debate.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

No not really....

Seen that cut scene at the start of Kotor 1 people still fight normally there. Kreia just had the power to do it. Besides a lightsaber fight wouldn't have looked bad either.

Kreia was just powerful enough to do it. Besides if you say it was just because of a cut scene how would you call Palpatine killing three people in a second?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:42 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

fishy i don't understand the question: how would you call Palpatine killing three people in a second?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well if you call Kreia killing three people with one move false because it would take more time otherwise and it would be boring. Would Sidious killing three Jedi Masters not be the same thing?

But seriously the three Jedi Master Kreia killed with one move were very powerful and it did happen, not just because it was in a cut scene.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:06 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

in one move any jedi can kill any jedi. if it is surprise.Mace got his arm cut off surprisingly by anackin then sidious killed him in one move. the masters in kotor 2 were unprepared. if they knew that kreia would attack they would of prepared. ( evidence they were unprepared is they didnt have their lightsaber out)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:18 PM
Fishy

It remains impressive however... A move like that even against people that did not suspect it is amazing. The power she would need is incredible especially when she does it with the force only.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:23 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

how did mace die? how did maul die? how did boba die? how did jango die? how did anackin and obi escape the space ship from all those droids and generial grevies. surprise. how did the sith cream the republic, they never expected the sith to fight with BM in their side. even if they knew the republic fleet would of died. if the masters knew they wouldn't of died.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:28 PM
Fishy

Gun shot in the back force attack... Hmm... Force attack is more impressive... It would still take a shit load of power to do it.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:45 PM
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

BM is a force power

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:51 PM