KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » ALIEN 5: GENOCIDE ripleys back in 2008

ALIEN 5: GENOCIDE ripleys back in 2008
Started by: enyafreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Propaganda. Like they all said, it died with either 4 or 3. And if 5 were to really happen, i want people like james cameron and ridley scott to direct it, not amatuers like the strausse brothers when its obvious they suck.

The same goes for AVP3 if it ever comes out, james cameron should handle it.

And please, i sure as hell don't want the strausse brothers to attempt to make another alien/predator movie and they should get rid of shane or what ever the hell his name is.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 02:27 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Not forgetting Mr H.R. Giger, without whom, we would not have Alien or Predator as well know them. And as a big fan, I thought that the Alien series was great and I like AVP as well cant wait for AVPR to be released over here in the uk on the 18th.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 06:03 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eripley08

I agree about ALIEN 3, especially the special edition/director's edit, that's in the ALIEN Quadrilogy before 20th Century Fox screwed with it and changed the dead ox to a dog... If you haven't seen that version I recvommend it. As for AVP, oi! No comments. And for some of you, H.R. Giger did design the original ALIEN and S.I.L. from Species, but the Predator was designed by Stan Winston!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 07:41 PM
eripley08 is currently offline Click here to Send eripley08 a Private Message Find more posts by eripley08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
AVP2 failed, im not sure why a studio would bank on another alien film with weaver as lead.

Did'nt fail for me....

Originally posted by Lara
Not forgetting Mr H.R. Giger, without whom, we would not have Alien or Predator as well know them.

Stan Winston created the pred so yeahad nothing to do with H.R giger that was more the alien

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by The Predator
Actually, it died with 3, it's corpse was kicked a few times by 4, and then pissed on by AVP. Agreed, Ripley's Saga ended with Alien3, time to move on.

If Fox was smart they would start the franchies at the end of Aliens, and just have ripley wake up, with what a terrible dream.

AVP was good AVP2 thought it was slightly better

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:08 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Alien 5?
... yeah i heard about it, It's coming out right after "Water world 2" and the next Ernest movie. laughing

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 02:52 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by kodak
Alien 5?
It's coming out right after "Water world 2"

eek! There is going to be another water world? Its about damn time smokin'

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 04:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alien: A very good movie

Aliens: A very reasonable movie, and I, personally, think it followed pretty well with the mythology that was established in teh first movie

Alien3: This is where it started going down hill, but it could still be a passible ending to Ripley's involvment in any and all ways.

Alien 4: Total crap

Predator: A pretty descent movie and well handled for the most part. I could have done without Ahnold, but considering when it came out, if he hadn't been involved, it might not have been made.

Predator 2: It made sense, but it was poorly done.

AVP: More total crap, I mean, like seriously shitting through a screen door kind of crap. I'm not opposed to the idea that the Predators would set up a hive, but they are the reason human civilization became advanced? Nope. In fact, I have issues with any AVP movies taking place on earth, or having human dialouge for that matter

AVP2: Didn't even attempt to go and see it.

i've read a couple of the Predator books, and they weren't too bad. I even have a number of the Aliens and Predator Dark Horse Comics, and they're pretty much all superior to any movie released since Alien 3.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 10:02 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by kodak
Alien 5?
... yeah i heard about it, It's coming out right after "Water world 2" and the next Ernest movie. laughing

They starting filming "United 93: 2" also

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 11:27 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by Mairuzu
They starting filming "United 93: 2" also

Don't forget about Titanic 2 coming also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 03:47 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I think I stand alone here as the only one who liked Alien 4. AvP wasn't bad in my opinion either, and I havn't seen AvP2. I think the ending of Alien 4 was too incomplete, and a new movie should be made to continue off of it.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 03:10 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Wolfie
Don't forget about Titanic 2 coming also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4

That one's damn good!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:29 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by enyafreak
Alien 5: Genocide : Ripleys Back 2008
Ripleys back for one last showdown with the xenomorphs in Alien 5 : Genocide.

At the far reaches of the universe a scientific way station is in posession of the last surviving Xenomorph. when the company discover the new breed they track down the Aliens homeworld and take the Alien back home intent on creating an unstopable Army. Back on earth an elite group of rebels led by General Ripley 8 take action, following the company to the Alien homeworld to destroy the species forever. and For Ripley this really is personel

TEASER POSTER
http://photobucket.com/albums/b152/...iengenocide.jpg
ya definately fake plus it would be Alien 5: Xenocide as the xenomorphs are aliens and chicks gotta be what 50 in real life?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 11:10 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

AVPR? Any1 seen that? its the biggest load of crap iv seen in a long time, its lucky i had my girlfriend wit me...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:32 AM
FinalFantsyLord is currently offline Click here to Send FinalFantsyLord a Private Message Find more posts by FinalFantsyLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup, very crappy... Bet you didn't see much of it though... you better marry that girl for saving you the utter pain in seeing that film.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 11:52 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by TheVapor
I think I stand alone here as the only one who liked Alien 4.

i loved Alien Resurrection, it was the first alien movie i got.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 08:59 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I liked AVP:R alot more then the first film

As for Alien 5 why don't they use some of the plots from the novels/comics where some coportation starts up a alien hive on earth with a alien queen

Originally posted by Devil King
In fact, I have issues with any AVP movies taking place on earth, or having human dialouge for that matter

Well theres humans in the avp comics that aretalking.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 09:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I just saw AVP2 the action is good but overall its nothing new . The alien serias is washed out now

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 10:30 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

avp r... it was better than the first one, and i did get the impression from watching it that the guys who made this had actually watched the other alien/predator movies and were at least trying to add something to the franchise, but to be honest, i think the setting actually did the movie alot of damage... i personally had always imagined a present day setting to be an awesome possibility, but imo it (bar maybe the hospital section) just didn't work imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 09:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crystallake
Slasher

Originally posted by Raoul
avp r... it was better than the first one, and i did get the impression from watching it that the guys who made this had actually watched the other alien/predator movies and were at least trying to add something to the franchise, but to be honest, i think the setting actually did the movie alot of damage... i personally had always imagined a present day setting to be an awesome possibility, but imo it (bar maybe the hospital section) just didn't work imo...

That hospital scene in AvP-R was AWESOME; seriously creepy as hell. That and the fight in the sewer were my favorite parts of the movie - I was SO glad that they really went for the serious R-rating on this movie, instead of that PG-13 crap like so many movies do (including the first AvP, which wasn't nearly as good).

The DVD is coming out on Tuesday with an "unrated" version, which I read is supposed to be even more violent than the theater version. I'll buy it just to see the blond get cut in half! eek! (You see her catch that Pred disc in the movie, but apparently in the "unrated" version, she's cut completely in half)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 06:40 PM
crystallake is currently offline Click here to Send crystallake a Private Message Find more posts by crystallake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote