KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Battlefront 2

Battlefront 2
Started by: bruthaindahood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bruthaindahood

Battlefront 2

I loved the first battlefront so i am really excited about the 2nd one.

theres a whole lot more detail, jedi ,space battles, better ai, and, more levels.

luke I am your father. destroy the sith we must . you do not know the pawahh of the dark side. fear anger anger hate hate suffering- dark side.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send bruthaindahood a Private Message Find more posts by bruthaindahood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

do you have any information about the jedi in the game if so could you maybe put up a link or just tell me about it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruthaindahood

well what d u mean

luke I am your father. destroy the sith we must . you do not know the pawahh of the dark side. fear anger anger hate hate suffering- dark side.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:22 PM
Click here to Send bruthaindahood a Private Message Find more posts by bruthaindahood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruthaindahood

I think U stars as a plain joe and as u do good stuff u have the jedi optioon.

dont quote me on it.

someone also said that there was a time limit for how long u can be a jedi, if you do yusefull stuff then your time goes up and if u just sit around time goes down.

copy the link to u browser:

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?t...p;ui=cb_post_01

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:53 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

go to www.lucasarts.com there's a link there.Duhhh....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:14 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

I'm kinda dissapointed that you can be a jedi at all in it because the emphasis of battlefront was the normal soldiers and strategy not the ability of deflecting everything and being a super good soldier, and the time limit thing hopefully isn't true but thanks for the info on that bruthaindahood.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

You know what I hate SO much, is that in Battlefront 1, when the Jedi heroes pass eachother. They don't do a thing. I always Imagine them saying something stupid like this:
Luke: Hey dad, how was work today?
Vader: Well, I'm buys right now. There's a lot of Rebel scum here today.
Luke: Gee Wiz dad. Well I'm gonna go decemate a whole bunch of your troops now.
Vader: Well ok, see you tonite!

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

I meant busy.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OneForce_2018

The first was was really fun...i loved it. I bet the second one will be great. I'm definetly gonna try to get it when it comes out.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:57 AM
Click here to Send OneForce_2018 a Private Message Find more posts by OneForce_2018 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OneForce_2018
The first was was really fun...i loved it. I bet the second one will be great. I'm definetly gonna try to get it when it comes out.(please log in to view the image)

Ya, I LOVED the first one.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:34 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

The first one was great...especially if you knew how to kill the Jedi heroes, that can be amusing ^.^

I hate the relatively short battles though, that can be irritating

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:25 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Oh ya, except when you accidentaly kill your own hero by trying to kill the other team's hero....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 07:25 AM
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

DOes anyone know if choosing to play as a jedi in battlefront 2 is optional or not the lucas site didn't explain that at all.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:50 AM
bruthaindahood

thats why i gave u a seperate link, not to lucas.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:12 PM
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

yeah man it looks very cool i really like the first one so im exited about the second one stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:44 PM
Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruthaindahood

The only bad thing about BF1 is the cheats suck. Ihope theyre better in 2.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:15 PM