KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » worst companion of all the KOTORS

worst companion of all the KOTORS
Started by: Clawed The Bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

worst companion of all the KOTORS

who do you think is the most least powerful(except T3) and who do you think is the uncoolest. I think the weakest is mission. i think the weakest is carth in all aspects. canderous and hk is better then him in all aspects. at least mission can do some sneaking. i think the uncoolest is disipline( sp is wrong i know) he is a wierdo.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Weakest I would have to say Mission. I don't think she could fight her way out of a paper box.

Uncoolest: for me it's Juhani. I can't stand her. When she blamed me for killing the homeworld she hated, and really chewing me out, I would've killed her in a second without hesitation given the chance.

Most useless: G0-T0

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

crap in my post i meant the weakest in carth not mission. i was debateing betwean the two and accendtly wrote both. now that i think of it go-to sucks. i mean you get him right after the big droid battle which afterwards he is so useless. i forgot about him

uncoolest/worst/most hated = go-to
even thou i hate juhani too. i heard that if you romance with her if you are male she doesn't accept. but with female she does so she is a lesbian.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote