KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Pokemon rpg

what's your favorite pokemon game
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pokemon Ruby 8 17.78%
Pokemon Saphire 6 13.33%
Pokemon Emerald 13 28.89%
Pokemon Fire red 9 20.00%
Pokemon Leaf green 9 20.00%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pokemon rpg
Started by: COMPOST

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

yes it has permission...LOL
WOW i just notice my charicter is the youngest...LOL

*as zake woke up he looked at the poke ball he got for his birthday as another suprise from his sister their was a pokemon...An Abra, of course, His sister was the safron gym leader and she used psycic tyeps. He got out of be and changed his cloths and grabed abra the threw his poke ball to let him out. Abra sat their but then he stood up and walked twords Zake*..Hi Anthos *he named it yesterday when he got it. he ran out side and went to the gym to talk to his sister.*

Sabrina: Oh your awake now!

Zake: Yep and i have Anthos with me too *he laughed*

Sabrina: Well ill help you train and learn the basics later i have battles to fight for now so run along and play with Anthos

*sabrina was his oly sister who took care of him and herself after their parents died from an attak od wild Beedrils. Zake ran out side in joy and walked around the city with Anthos close behind*

Last edited by Lord Follen on Jul 3rd, 2005 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:14 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

???: lance......
-shifts abit-
???: lance!!!!
lance:.....
???: LANCE!!!!!!
lance: -jumps-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:44 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(anthos? *blink* this is going to be difficult....... cause you're anthos.....)

Chaos had already packed her bag and was waiting on the docks for a boat. She was leaving the Seaform Islands to explore the main land. sitting on top of her bag was dai, her bagon. Chaos looked down at her little dragon pokemon and laughed. Dai was bouncing around on top of the bag excited about their new adventure.
'hey dai! calm down. oh-no!' Chaos rushed to the side of the dock and pulled dai out of the water. 'you've got to be more careful buddy! there are gryados out there!'
'bag-ba-ba-on-gon!'
'yep! oh! here's the boat!'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:45 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

???: lance hurry up your going to miss the boat
lance: i'm trying!!!!!!! -gets dressed grabs his bag then bagon rushes out the door and rushes toward the boat

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:47 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(wow. i just realized we both have bagon!)

the boat docked at cinnabar island and waited for it's passengers. bagon, once again was excited about something.
'hey! bagon. don't-'
bagon had jumped off the boat and was swimming around with a couple of lapras.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:53 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

~FINALY!!!...LOL~
*he walks about the city and bumps into a strange man and falls on the ground* Owwww
*anthos comes behind him and helps him up. The man quickly walks away* Thanks Anthos!!
Abra!! ^.^ *he replied*
*he walked around and went into the pokemon center where he was greeted warmly*
Hello and welcom to the pokemon center*she said* im nurse joy and you are...?
Im Zake sabrinas brother!!
Realy well thats impressive...This is where you heal you pokemon after battle but it seams your abra is not hurt.
Ya i know my sis is going to teach me how to fight but i have to go now!
Well then its nice to meet you Zake i hope t see you again
*Zake left the pokemon cener and started back to the gym untill he stopped to look at the large building that was sliph co. he then continued on his way to the gym*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:56 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance is running and finnally gets on the boat- finnaly i can catch my breathe -lets out bagon- well lets look around hey bagon
(i know)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:56 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riku harada
(anthos? *blink* this is going to be difficult....... cause you're anthos.....)

Chaos had already packed her bag and was waiting on the docks for a boat. She was leaving the Seaform Islands to explore the main land. sitting on top of her bag was dai, her bagon. Chaos looked down at her little dragon pokemon and laughed. Dai was bouncing around on top of the bag excited about their new adventure.
'hey dai! calm down. oh-no!' Chaos rushed to the side of the dock and pulled dai out of the water. 'you've got to be more careful buddy! there are gryados out there!'
'bag-ba-ba-on-gon!'
'yep! oh! here's the boat!'

no my kids Zake and my abra is Anthos!!...LOL~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:57 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

name: krysta
pokemon: dratini
homwtown: cinnabar islands (( if shadow wants me 2 change it then sootapolis city))
LOOKs
hair: golden blond and layered t alittle past shoulders
eyes: ocean blue
clothes: black tank top and tight dark blue jeans *has a tiffany lockett around her neck*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:58 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

chaos leans ove the side of the boat and reaches for bagon who is standing on top of a lapras.
'come on da! the boat's about to move.'
dai jumpes into her arms and chaos falls backwards, chrashing into someone (lance)
'oh! i'm so sorry! are you okay?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:59 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i don't care if you are)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:59 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

ow i'm fine

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:00 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by silvertsume
name: krysta
pokemon: dratini
homwtown: cinnabar islands (( if shadow wants me 2 change it then sootapolis city))
LOOKs
hair: golden blond and layered t alittle past shoulders
eyes: ocean blue
clothes: black tank top and tight dark blue jeans *has a tiffany lockett around her neck*

(hey! boat's about to leave!)
Originally posted by Lord Follen
no my kids Zake and my abra is Anthos!!...LOL~

(no. i meant i'm use to calling you anthos.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:00 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i'm so sorry.
chaos turns to find ai and sees two bagon playing together.
'is that you're bagon?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:01 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yes -getting up-

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:02 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

krysta ran as fast as she could and groaned as she noticed the boat was gone. " damn..." her dratini who was in the water cocked her head and made an odd 'whats wrong?' noise. " we ...*pant* missed it.. *pant pant*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:03 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'hey! dai, come here. well, guess i should introduce myself. i'm Chaos and this is Dai. we're from the seafoam islands.'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:07 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

huh looks like krysta missed the boat

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:07 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

really i'm lance

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:08 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he got back to the gym and walked in and found his sister*
Sabrina: Well have fun?
Zake: Ya i met joy the nurse at the pokemone center!!
Sabrina: You did !! Well thants nice..Do you want to learn now?
Zake: YES!!!!!!!
Sabrina: Okay
*she started to teach him the basics for awaial and then his leson ended*
Well the i have to get back to work!! I see you at diner
Zake: Okay and thanks!!*he walked out side and went next door to another gym and h walked in.*
Wow its so cool in hear * but he walked out before anyone saw him he walked to the pokemart and looked at their selection of things but left because he had no money*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:11 PM