KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » A few question for everyone

A few question for everyone
Started by: Benhacker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

Question A few question for everyone

If the Terminator future happened...

1. If you knew that the Terminator future was going to happen no matter what anyone did. What would you do to prepare for it ?

2. Would you try to worn people about it ?

3. What would you do in The Human Resistance (H.R.) ?

Benhacker cool

P.S. : What I would be in the H.R.(see pic)

Attachment: hr_soldier_rpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 07:43 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

I would be someone that time travels to help John as a kid. That way I would survive at least long enough to make the time jump, and then I would die in the happy present instead of the nasty future.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:26 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I'd probably try and mount up my own resistance and go from there. Maybe even rope TMac into my resistance :P

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:38 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

I'd scorch the sky so they can't get power.

Then if they start harvesting people to use as living batteries, I'd have to do something drastic like burrow down to the earth's core.

Where it's still warm...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:05 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I'd scorch the sky so they can't get power.

Then if they start harvesting people to use as living batteries, I'd have to do something drastic like burrow down to the earth's core.

Where it's still warm...

That's from the Matrix, not the Terminator future

Benhacker cool

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:14 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
Maybe even rope TMac into my resistance :P

Amen to that, brother! Enlist me ASAP! lol

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:31 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

SkyNET can subsist without the sun and humans with a cold fusion reactor.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:12 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Re: A few question for everyone

Originally posted by Benhacker
If the Terminator future happened...

1. If you knew that the Terminator future was going to happen no matter what anyone did. What would you do to prepare for it ?

I would probably pop down to the Supermarket before they closed to pick up some essentials, such as milk and bread. Then I would go home and hide.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:35 AM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JoeyLewis
Comedian and Nice Guy

smart I would take over the nearest StripClub; stock up on essentials...Booze,food,strippers....many many many strippers, and party like it's 19 fricking 99! Just me.....and the strippers.....many many many strippers. Thank you.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:50 AM
JoeyLewis is currently offline Click here to Send JoeyLewis a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyLewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

I suppose I would have to first ask myself "Is humanity worth trying to save?"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:38 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Actually you have a point there Konja, and to a certain degree I have to say, maybe not !

The way it looks, we'll probably end up nuke'ing ourselves anyway.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 11:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

if the termiantor future would really happen, i'd shoot myself, because i wouldn't want to burn up. confused

Join my Terminator site if you want!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:16 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i would try to do what sarah connor did between the ending and start of t1 and t2. BLOW UP CYBERDYNE systems and let the future not happen during my lifetime

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:48 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

It might be too late for that though Alic, by the time the world realises were under attack.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:02 AM
Konjammenson

Originally posted by Evanescence
if the termiantor future would really happen, i'd shoot myself, because i wouldn't want to burn up. confused

Well hopefully you would be in close enough range to the nuke that you would just get vaporized. That way you wouldn't have to deal with skin burns and crap.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:51 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote