KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ELECTION: Captain America vs. Superman

ELECTION: Captain America vs. Superman
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

Whoa let's not Get Political here. That's just a Firestorm. Do some real research and you'll find out that all politicians really really are just GREEDY LAZY MONEY-GRUBBING JERKS WHO ARE ONLY IN FOR THEMSELVES.

Seriously, do some research on the politicians and party that you like. There's tons of dirt. Please, Don't believe that Conservatives or Liberals are Better. If anything, Liberals are better right now only because Conservatives are in Power.

Anywho, But My Votes for Captain America Because I love him and Too many of you Voted for Superman.

I'd have to say Spidey for New York, Being Physically Attractive and Looking Normal to people plays a huge role in getting elected.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:25 AM
PloKoonDevotee is currently offline Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
I'd have to say Spidey for New York, Being Physically Attractive and Looking Normal to people plays a huge role in getting elected.

So true! Spidey win's by a landslide. Is New York more likely to choose the young clean handsome born and bred native New Yorker, or the scary looking angry Canadian whose constantly smoking cigars and drinking.

Campaign slogans:
Vote for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Wolverine for Mayor: I'm the best at what I do.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:39 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So true! Spidey win's by a landslide. Is New York more likely to choose the young clean handsome born and bred native New Yorker, or the scary looking angry Canadian whose constantly smoking cigars and drinking.

Campaign slogans:
Vote for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Wolverine for Mayor: I'm the best at what I do.

^lol... yall kill me laughing laughing laughing

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:54 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Zahit
Superman is a dick.
Cap gets my vote.
What he said.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:30 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Spider-Man: friendly Wall Crawler who save the granmas of all NY citizens from thugs wants your votes!

Wolverine: the crazy maniac who usually slice up everyone who drops his beer on the floor wants your votes!(And you'd better vote him or he'll cut you in half man, he's the best at what he does, but what he exactly do?)

Superman: the godly alien guy that with his being on earth caused major disasters like villains doing havok just for having revenge on him.Vote for banning Superman from Earth.Superman is also accused for citizens missings everytime someone notes he's quite similar to Clark Kent, every time it happens, the questing citizens disappear at superspeed.

Captain America: With my shield, I'll protect you all from bla bla bla
BOOOO!We want to see Thor!We want She-Hulk!Go back home shield-guy you're outdated!

Thor: Indeed, the Odin Son will grant you all beer, wild boar meat, and great fights!
Hey his hammer is half of the communist flag!
Thor's a communist!BOOOO!
Thor: Indeed, Mighty Mjolnir will shut up you!

She-Hulk: I promise you all I'll work for you citizens, for yours needs, I'll do everything for you
Show us the breasts!BREASTS!BREASTS!
She Hulk: Uh....ok -ZIP going down-
Vote She-Hulk!Vote the green big breast girl!

Batman: Vote for me, I AM THE NIGHT!I AM VENGEANCE!I AM BATMAN!
From the crowd a voice scream:
Who fu.ck.ing cares?
Batman: I'll smack down Superman with my kryptonite gun.
BATMAN!BATMAN!BATMAN!

Hulk: Vote Hulk puny men, Hulk is the strongest there!
Aren't you too much old to wear those pants guy?Go get a fu.ck.ing t-shirt and cover yourself!
-Hulk stuck into the ground the man-
Hulk: Wanna vote for Hulk?
YES WE WANT HULK!HULK!HULK!

Flash: Vote for me, I'm fast.
From the crowd: I can swim, but I'm not in charge for being the President, idiot!
Flash: I can also reach lightspeed.
From the crowd: He's faster than Superman I'll vote him.
FLASH!FLASH!FLASH!

Luke Cage: Come on motha****as, are you outta your mind?
Wanna vote for freaks in spandex or wanna elect a real PIMP with jackhammer fists?I'll promise you female assess every day, and damn If you don't elect me, I'll call tha G-UNIT and get revenge on you all.
CAGE!CAGE!CAGE!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:51 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by K3VIL
Spider-Man: friendly Wall Crawler who save the granmas of all NY citizens from thugs wants your votes!

Wolverine: the crazy maniac who usually slice up everyone who drops his beer on the floor wants your votes!(And you'd better vote him or he'll cut you in half man, he's the best at what he does, but what he exactly do?)

Superman: the godly alien guy that with his being on earth caused major disasters like villains doing havok just for having revenge on him.Vote for banning Superman from Earth.Superman is also accused for citizens missings everytime someone notes he's quite similar to Clark Kent, every time it happens, the questing citizens disappear at superspeed.

Captain America: With my shield, I'll protect you all from bla bla bla
BOOOO!We want to see Thor!We want She-Hulk!Go back home shield-guy you're outdated!

Thor: Indeed, the Odin Son will grant you all beer, wild boar meat, and great fights!
Hey his hammer is half of the communist flag!
Thor's a communist!BOOOO!
Thor: Indeed, Mighty Mjolnir will shut up you!

She-Hulk: I promise you all I'll work for you citizens, for yours needs, I'll do everything for you
Show us the breasts!BREASTS!BREASTS!
She Hulk: Uh....ok -ZIP going down-
Vote She-Hulk!Vote the green big breast girl!

Batman: Vote for me, I AM THE NIGHT!I AM VENGEANCE!I AM BATMAN!
From the crowd a voice scream:
Who fu.ck.ing cares?
Batman: I'll smack down Superman with my kryptonite gun.
BATMAN!BATMAN!BATMAN!

Hulk: Vote Hulk puny men, Hulk is the strongest there!
Aren't you too much old to wear those pants guy?Go get a fu.ck.ing t-shirt and cover yourself!
-Hulk stuck into the ground the man-
Hulk: Wanna vote for Hulk?
YES WE WANT HULK!HULK!HULK!

Flash: Vote for me, I'm fast.
From the crowd: I can swim, but I'm not in charge for being the President, idiot!
Flash: I can also reach lightspeed.
From the crowd: He's faster than Superman I'll vote him.
FLASH!FLASH!FLASH!

Luke Cage: Come on motha****as, are you outta your mind?
Wanna vote for freaks in spandex or wanna elect a real PIMP with jackhammer fists?I'll promise you female assess every day, and damn If you don't elect me, I'll call tha G-UNIT and get revenge on you all.
CAGE!CAGE!CAGE!

laughing
Yeh we should open up the election to more contenders.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:54 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:10 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Juggernaut: Vote me, I'm unstoppable.
From the crowd: So what?I can fart for half an hour.
Juggernaut: I've beat down both Thor and Hulk.
From the crowd: Hey wasn't that a crossover fanboy voted?
Hulk fanboys: YOU'RE DEAD MAN!YOU SHOULDN'T MESS WITH HULK!HE'S THE STRONGER!WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU:
-A handclap killed Hulk Fanboys-
Juggernaut: I've also freed the world from Hulk fanboys.
JUGGERANAUT!JUGGERANAUT!JUGGERNAUT!

Aquaman: VOTE FOR THE KING OF ATLANTIS!VOTE FOR
-SMAKROOOOM!-
Superstrong cross punch throw Aquaman from New York to the Atlantic Ocean
Namor: That blonded pussy is indeed an imposto!THERE'S ONLY ONE KING OF ATLANTIS!NAMOR THE VENGEANCEFUL PRINCE!THE AVENGING SON!IMPERIUS REX!Wanna go to Sea World?I'll grant you a house in Atlantis!
NAMOR!NAMOR!NAMOR!
Frank: Hey but what imperius rex means?
Bill: I don't know, maybe it's a republican slogan so it's okay.

CHOOOM!
Namor is disintegrated.
Indeed, now Doom rule supreme.
From the crowd: Come on man, it's been 20 years since your first appearence, you're still wearing that green cape.
Doom: Indeed, maybe Doom will use a black one now!A BLACK CAPE INDEED!
DOOM!DOOM!DOOM!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:11 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I'm voting for captain communism.

Attachment: ngbbs4132b725a3b89.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:11 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wolverine: I'm the best at what I do and what I do aint pretty.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:13 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'm voting for captain communism.

whats captain communism's powers?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
whats captain communism's powers?

More like what AREN'T captain communism's powers! He is a communist superhero, so he has dibs in everyone's powers.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:15 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Nataku8188
More like what AREN'T captain communism's powers! He is a communist superhero, so he has dibs in everyone's powers.

laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:20 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Spawn:Vote for me and you can all go to HELL!!! evil face
People:Why the heck would we want that?
Spawn:You get to see Ben Affleck tortured every day.
People: SPAWN!SPAWN!SPAWN!

Jubilee:Hi i'm...(Gets shot on site)
People:YAY!

Storm:Vote for me and i can stop droughts,end world hunger,and kill all pests!
People:but you are...well you know....black
Storm(thinking of a new strategy)LOOK AT MY BOOBS!(flashes boobs)
People: STORM!!!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:30 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I think Captain Communism has it then, but bats may have tabs on him though.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:34 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Storm has a good shot.
She appeals to like every demographic; mutants, blacks, women, elderly (her white hair makes them feel she represents them), greenies (she loves nature), men (cos she's got great boobs), punks (if she gets her old do back) and even Aryan supremisists (cos at least she has blue eyes).

(No my new sig does not mean I've become a Storm fanboy... big grin )

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:37 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Storm has a good shot.
She appeals to like every demographic; mutants, blacks, women, elderly (her white hair makes them feel she represents them), greenies (she loves nature), men (cos she's got great boobs), punks (if she gets her old do back) and even Aryan supremisists (cos at least she has blue eyes).

(No my new sig does not mean I've become a Storm fanboy... big grin )
yes it does

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:38 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by black robb
yes it does

mad Batman sucks laughing out loud j/k

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:43 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

awesome boobs, not just great.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:46 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

mad Batman sucks laughing out loud j/k
yeah sure he sucks the nipples of supermodels if thats whay you mean big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:48 PM