KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why are random people assholes to you?

Why are random people assholes to you?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Sometimes I wonder how the human race has survived this long.....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:52 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

for good reasons.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:53 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Yeah no kidding

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:56 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

humans will never have the ability to survive for too long.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:59 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

No cuz all they seem to want to do is destroy things

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:17 AM
cking

yep and destroy each other.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:19 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

yes And everything else living on this planet too

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:22 AM
cking

yep

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:40 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I know what you mean.

But I am so glad I don't live in the US. We don't have people in NZ that do stupid shit like that.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

yep

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:26 AM
jenniferr091

why people are assholes

It is simple really. The reason people are assholes is because not many people are sincere. Think of it this way the only people in life that want you to be happy and have things are your parents, your children, and maybe close friends. Other than that no one is sincere. For example, they may not want the Nissan Sentra that you have, but they dont want you to have it. They may prefer a 2500 square foot house to your 1600 square foot house. But they dont want you to have the 1600 square foot house. They may not want the degree that you picked in college and graduated, but they dont want you to have it. Shall i go on.

If you think i am lieing about this perhaps you need more time to think about it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 04:56 PM
jenniferr091 is currently offline Click here to Send jenniferr091 a Private Message Find more posts by jenniferr091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People never cease to amaze me here lol.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
People never cease to amaze me here lol.

Same.
Taking the time to create a sock account to bump an 11 year old thread is pretty amazing.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 08:21 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will kinda agree people can be assholes and rude. I'm always surprised when other people remark on how polite I am. Except..I'm not really that polite, these kind of comments are usually made because I say "please" and "thank you" lol.

So you can tell how low the bar must be for people when they act like someone saying "please" to them is some rare thing.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 05:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote