KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Wolverine

Beast vs Wolverine
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
beasty sense.......

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:01 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:09 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Since when does Beast have a healing factor? I've never heard anything like that.

I just got done making a longwhinded argument about why Wolverine is NOT slow, by any stretch of the imagination. You can look in that other thread, I don't want to repeat myself.

We've seen them fight before quite recently (not counting EotS), and they seemed to be on very equal footing. The telling difference is that they could stab each other, and Wolverine would get up and Beast wouldn't.

Wolverine 7/10

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:10 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, dexterity, and acrobatic prowess, night vision, enhanced senses, healing abilities, low-level pheromones, razor edged claws

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:11 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Piedmon
Since when does Beast have a healing factor? I've never heard anything like that.

I just got done making a longwhinded argument about why Wolverine is NOT slow, by any stretch of the imagination. You can look in that other thread, I don't want to repeat myself.

We've seen them fight before quite recently (not counting EotS), and they seemed to be on very equal footing. The telling difference is that they could stab each other, and Wolverine would get up and Beast wouldn't.

Wolverine 7/10

Beast does have a healing factor...not on Logan level though.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:13 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yea, Beast does. He heals I believe about 10 times faster than a normal human in good condition. It's not quite up to Wolverine par, but it's still pretty freakin good if the fight last awhile, which is pretty much for sure that it will last a long freakin time. I don't think this will be a fight of healing factors here. I think it's who can just plain out do the other.

Besides durability, Beast pretty much beats Wolvie in EVERY other category. Yes, the claws are Wolvie's greatest advantage, but again (just like Spiderman), I highly doubt he'll ever hit Beast. And even if he does, he won't get a very good stab in. A swipe at the chest or gut at the most I believe. That won't be enough to do Beast in. I've seen Beast go feral just like Wolvie. I got more scared for the enemy that Feral Beast fought than anyone fighting Wolverine. Beast's strength CLEARLY outshines Wolvie's, too, even in his old ape-like form (God, I miss that so much) which was around 5 tons. That means that one good dodge and then a flip around and neck snap could be the end of Wolvie. That would most likely be Beast's strategy here. Hell, he could even probably find a way to suffocate him. Being stronger, he could pin Wolvie under some water in such a way that his claws are useless. That makes good sense.

In my very honest opinion, I think in a very long, drawn out fight, I think that Beast will be able to overcome him. Just BARELY though. Beast will be severely injured. But Wolverine will be dead/defeated.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:50 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Last time they fought, Emma Frost telepatically stopped them, and Beast was over Logan trying to put his hands on his head, but Logan was blocking one of Beast's arms and with the claws of his left arm was aiming at McCoy's throat so...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:08 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

pretty much all advanced char. have somewhat of a healing factor, I know that wolverine's is great, but most of these guys heal faster than we do./

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:37 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shaolin9976
Do you think he can outlast Wolverine in a brawl?

In brawl, Beast easily outlast him.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:18 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I think im gonna say Beast wins to annoy any Wolverine fanboys who view this. Though in my opinion beast might actually win................. big grin

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:31 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^lol

cheapshots everywhere!

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:32 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wolverine..............

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Superhuman Strength The Beast has always possessed some degree of superhuman strength, the limits of which have varied at times due to subsequent mutation. During his teens, he was able to lift approximately 1 ton. After mutating into his simian form, and after this mutation eventually stabilized, his strength was increased to the point where he could lift about 100 tons, which was sufficient to smash through a brick wall with a single punch and to tie an iron barbell into a knot. He has experienced a further increase in his physical strength after mutation into his current feline/lionesque form, though the exact amount of weight he can lift isn't known. It is known, however, that he can lift more than 25 tons.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:03 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Isn't Henry pretty much Spider-man in status? Without webbing nor spider-sense...

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:09 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

@Metalmanx you're off about 10 to 20 thosand ibs... Beast in is simian form normally lifts about 10-15 tons although he has been known to lift 100 tons!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:17 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by pea55
@Metalmanx you're off about 10 to 20 thosand ibs... Beast in is simian form normally lifts about 10-15 tons although he has been known to lift 100 tons!

No. Beast doesn't have any class 20 feats, let a lone a class 100 feat. He is class 5-10 Maximum.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:19 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

but he beats Wolvie eh Srank

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:25 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Beast has beaten juggernaut before and that's almost impossible for wolverine to do. If you think that wolverine easily wins this fight or even wins this fight for that matter then you're being completely bias in my opinion.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:25 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Please don't negate if you don't know what you're sayin is true

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:28 PM