KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Wolverine

Beast vs Wolverine
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pea55
Beast has beaten juggernaut before and that's almost impossible for wolverine to do. If you think that wolverine easily wins this fight or even wins this fight for that matter then you're being completely bias in my opinion.

Even though he's beaten Beast quite easily like... twice. confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:28 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Beast has beaten juggernaut before and that's almost impossible for wolverine to do. If you think that wolverine easily wins this fight or even wins this fight for that matter then you're being completely bias in my opinion.

Wolverine took Beast down in one panel in EotS, and in Wolverine v2 Beast told Wolverine he was going to beat some info out of him and Wolverine laughed in his face, and took Beast down the second the claws came out.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:30 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Hey kid where are gettin your info??

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:32 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Hey kid where are gettin your info??

Comic books. Take a look. It's in a book.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

soooooo sock account then?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:34 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by jinzin
soooooo sock account then?

He thinks Beast is class 100, so the math checks out. Sock account confirmed.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:35 PM
pea55

Yeah and batman beat hulk before and that's abunch of bull sometimes what writers write goes against logic

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:40 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

No you think I think that beast is class 100 and you're gonna ow me an apology when I prove u wrong!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:42 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wolverine guts him.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:44 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I'm with pea55, he appereantly owned all of you.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:48 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Xmen.wikia.com/wiki/beast go check it out and then I'll be waitin here for u to apologize cause I never make assumptions. If I don't know I don't speak on it!!! Hey kid maybe you should take that advice if you don't wanna end up wrong again.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:54 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Co-signed.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:54 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A wiki entry? Stop it, you are embarrassing yourself. laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 09:55 PM
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

Beast can lift approximately 10 tons. He has cat-like reflexes, acute sense of hearing and smell (most definitely more keen than Wolverine's, especially after undergoing a second mutation). So basically, his positive attributes are that he's stronger, faster and smarter than Wolverine.

Wolverine, on the other hand, has the nudge when it comes to fighting experience, healing factor and finishing capability (one puncture can end it all), although I think he'd have an extremely hard time trying to land a hit on Beast with all that metal weighing down on him. It would be much like the Bully in Spiderman 1 (the move where he's played by Tobey Maguire) that tries hitting Peter Parker. Spidey's reflexes were so acute that everything seemed like it was in slow motion.

Taking all this into account I think Beast takes the fight 6/10. Once again, I think it all comes down to smarts and strategy in this fight. Beast's best bet is to ambush Wolverine, and if he's lucky enough to find a body of water near him, drown Wolverine, or choke him out (if it's even possible with an adamentium neck, but then again you needn't snap a regular person's neck to choke them out anyway). Beast wins via rear-naked choke while holding down Wolverine's arms with his feet. Close fight, nearly 50-50.

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Wow, unreal...My gosh.This is Amazing!I feel INCREDIBLE!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win!I feel great!I CAN DO THIS!!!Yes!I'm home!I'm alive!This is all a miracle!I'm awake!I'm WIDE AWAKE!!! - Piccolo

Last edited by The Transporter on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:00 PM
The Transporter is currently offline Click here to Send The Transporter a Private Message Find more posts by The Transporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by The Transporter
Beast's best bet is to ambush Wolverine, and if he's lucky enough to find a body of water near him, drown Wolverine, or choke him out

I'd read this.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:02 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by The Transporter
Beast can lift approximately 10 tons. He has cat-like reflexes, acute sense of hearing and smell (most definitely more keen than Wolverine's, especially after undergoing a second mutation). So basically, his positive attributes are that he's stronger faster and smarter than Wolverine.

Wolverine, on the other hand, has the nudge when it comes to fighting experience, healing factor and finishing capability (one puncture can end it all), although I think he'd have an extremely hard time trying to land a hit on Beast with all that metal weighing down on him. It would be much like the Bully in Spiderman 1 (the move where he's played by Tobey Maguire) that tries hitting Peter Parker. Spidey's reflexes were so acute that everything seemed like it was in slow motion.

Taking all this into account I think Beast takes the fight 6/10. Once again, I think it all comes down to smarts and strategy in this fight. Beast's best bet is to ambush Wolverine, and if he's lucky enough to find a body of water near him, drown Wolverine, or choke him out (if it's even possible with an adamentium neck, but then again you needn't snap a regular person's neck to choke them out anyway). Close fight, nearly 50-50.

You know that it takes Wolverine .038 seconds to chamber and throw a fully extended punch? That makes his combat reflexes 8-10 times faster than the average humans finger tip reaction time (as in Wolverine could punch you 8 times while you were doing one of those internet reaction time tests where you press a button when you see a light flash). Beast might be able to out run him, but Wolverine's combat speed is greater than Beasts.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:05 PM
pea55

Apology accepted!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:08 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Wolverine already ran away from Beast. Wolverine self BFR's from fear.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You know that it takes Wolverine .038 seconds to chamber and throw a fully extended punch? That makes his combat reflexes 8-10 times faster than the average humans finger tip reaction time (as in Wolverine could punch you 8 times while you were doing one of those internet reaction time tests where you press a button when you see a light flash). Beast might be able to out run him, but Wolverine's combat speed is greater than Beasts.
So what you're saying is Wolverine can throw 25 punches in a single second?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:16 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Beast is a class 100 mach speedster with a sick healing factor. Don't let these guys tell you otherwise, pea55.

Fight the good fight.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 10:20 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote