KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Wolverine

Beast vs Wolverine
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pea55

And so is Blanka lmao!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:42 AM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pea55
According to Marvel Beast is stronger than logan as far as Brute strength goes.

No it not. Hand books are not evidence. There constantly wrong, but feel free to ask a mod.

In Comics beast has never been suggested as stronger then wolverine and in the one comparison between the two in strength, showed wolverine fair the better.

Wolverine also has more consistent strength feats as well.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:54 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

Beast can dodge bullets http://img172.imageshack.us/i/uncannyxmen00103cz5.jpg/

PROOF that he can break loose from chains http://img293.imageshack.us/f/hy22pg04gx1.jpg/

Beast sending Hulk Flying http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/79...97006616qt2.jpg

Beating the Crud out of Juggernaut: http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8532/page19ho7.jpg
He can for a fact hold his own against Sabretooth. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/...dzonep38iw1.jpg

He can jump about 40 feet into the air with just his leg muscles, Wolverine cannot.

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Wow, unreal...My gosh.This is Amazing!I feel INCREDIBLE!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win!I feel great!I CAN DO THIS!!!Yes!I'm home!I'm alive!This is all a miracle!I'm awake!I'm WIDE AWAKE!!! - Piccolo

Last edited by The Transporter on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:54 AM
The Transporter is currently offline Click here to Send The Transporter a Private Message Find more posts by The Transporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by The Transporter

this suggests that beast can move fast enough to prevent someone from getting a good shot at him, not that Beast can dodge bullets

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:00 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Beating the Crud out of Juggernaut: http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8532/page19ho7.jpg [url].

Juggernaut was powerless at that time. Also was rapidly aging hence the hair growth/color change

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:02 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

PROOF that he can break loose from chains http://img293.imageshack.us/f/hy22pg04gx1.jpg/

Beast sending Hulk Flying http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/79...97006616qt2.jpg

Beating the Crud out of Juggernaut: http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8532/page19ho7.jpg
He can for a fact hold his own against Sabretooth. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/...dzonep38iw1.jpg

He can jump about 40 feet into the air with just his leg muscles, Wolverine cannot.

In the first scan he is not dodging anything...........

no one ever denied that, do you think that makes him stronger then wolverine? because if so your sadly mistaken and I gladly provide evidence proving such.

good for beast so has wolverine

whats the issue and title of that scan. I dont believe that juggernaut or the 616 universe. You can see him turn old mid fight, Also not sure what that scans supose to show anyways,

scan does not work

you were saying what again?
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6810/verticalyz9.jpg

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:04 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by -K-M-
Juggernaut was powerless at that time. Also was rapidly aging hence the hair growth/color change

figure, as usual with people like him the context is always left out because it displays a very different story then whats being told by mister pee.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:05 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
whats the issue and title of that scan. I dont believe that juggernaut or the 616 universe. You can see him turn old mid fight, Also not sure what that scans supose to show anyways,

It's 616 Juggernaut and it's from Amazing Adventures #016

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:06 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

you were saying what again?
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6810/verticalyz9.jpg

he is using more than just his leg muscles, duh

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:11 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by inimalist
he is using more than just his leg muscles, duh

this was a joke right?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:12 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Not quite sure that equals a 40 ft jump based on the art.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:14 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

figure, as usual with people like him the context is always left out because it displays a very different story then whats being told by mister pee.

---------------
"People like me"? What's that's supposed to mean, man? So I didn't know ol Juggy was weakened, my mistake. I wasn't trying to deceive anyone or manipulate/alter Beast's ability by posting that.

By any chance do you have the frame before the picture you posted, because I'm having a hard time believing that Wolverine jumped that high unassisted from the ground. He could have used the sentinel's legs as leverage or been thrown by colossus for all I know. But still you have a picture, I do not.

Unfortunately I'm really having a hard time finding pics of any of Beasts feats at all. He's just not as widely publicized or popular as Wolverine, so naturally he's not gonna have as much pictures showcasing his ability.

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Wow, unreal...My gosh.This is Amazing!I feel INCREDIBLE!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win!I feel great!I CAN DO THIS!!!Yes!I'm home!I'm alive!This is all a miracle!I'm awake!I'm WIDE AWAKE!!! - Piccolo

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:27 AM
The Transporter is currently offline Click here to Send The Transporter a Private Message Find more posts by The Transporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

this was a joke right?

na man, Logan clearly was throwing his back into it there

that, what, at least doubles lift power?

[yes i was]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:31 AM
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

[yes i was]

laughing

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:48 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

[yes i was]

He looks like he was thinking happy thoughts too...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:55 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

this suggests that beast can move fast enough to prevent someone from getting a good shot at him, not that Beast can dodge bullets

you sure about that???

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:05 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Brutacus
you sure about that???

from the scan: yes

in terms of any reality that actually makes sense: yes

do they have a comic where Beast actually dodges bullets: I wouldn't be surprised

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:13 AM
Brutacus

from the scan: yes

in terms of any reality that actually makes sense: yes

do they have a comic where Beast actually dodges bullets: I wouldn't be surprised

Read some more X-factor: in which he even flips over a bulldozer (strenght feat)

or some avengers: where he was recruited for his agility (heck his first mission on the avengers). and at leat 4 time bullet dodging feat.

I know wolverine would beat beast 10/10.
But iff you don't know the character good or iff you like to flame a guy for qouting wiki and than say yourself that beast can't dodge bullet's without clearly not knowing the character that good???

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:26 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

there are scans of daredevil weaving through a stream of gunfire...

i still say BS. I'm not doubting your feats, its really just me

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:14 AM
ODG

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Way to not get the joke.
Originally posted by pea55
NO u Dont get the joke
Looking back on this thread of win, I have a sincerely tough time in deciding whose proposition is more probable...

Then again... they may not be mutually exclusive.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:39 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote